Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests No One Expects The Avocado Acquisition! [My Quest To Be Lord Of The Things]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 17:44:58 )

@ruby:
You deserve all the candies.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/10 18:40:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Avocado: It would definitely give it that bolero look. I’ve never seen someone mix and match them before, so it would def be interesting to see how it would turn out.

@Ruby: When I first joined, I was overwhelmed too and put off making a list of items I wanted and just bought what I saw. But when I bought everything available in the exchange, I decided to visit the Voltra item museum and try to make a list of what I want there. I did it by categories (sets/crate items, rigs/orb items, event items, misc) and it helped. It did take a while to make the list though since there are so many items, but you’ll feel better once you have it made and you’re a little more familiar with the items on here.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 01:17:05 )
@Avocado: aww shucks, thanks x3

@Tsundererra: that’s what I was kinda looking to do, yeah. Put them into the categories of which type of item they are. But I’m just so confused about how these items work and everything. Like rigs and orbs and crates. I’m so confused lol
I probably should read more so I’m not confused but I haven’t had the time/patience xP
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I really do wanna get a list together soon~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 03:04:38 )

@ruby:
As far as I've been able to suss out, orbs are randomizers and crates are what-you-see-is-what-you-get.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 03:54:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: I was confused by all the stuff. So rigs are items that come from orbs. Items you get from orbs are random, and they rank from very common, common, uncommon, rare, and rarest. Orbs change every 3 months and usually match with the 4 seasons.
Sets are items that come from crates, and are also referred to as the donation item or monthly collectible because they change each month. Unlike the orbs, you can pick from one of two choices in the crates, and if you’re super lucky, you might get the elusive rare item with your pick. This rare item drops at random, but you’re guaranteed one if you open 10 crates, and what the item is changed out every 2 months.
Hope this helps~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 04:09:47 )

So a $25 guarantee? That's nice of them! If you buy, say, twenty, would you be guaranteed a second random rare?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 04:32:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Avocado: Yep, and the good thing is that they might drop a few times before you open all twenty depending on your luck. If you buy the $35 crate bundle, you get 4 crates (or 5, can’t remember), 4 of each crate item, one of the rare item, and one of the exclusive bundle item.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 04:36:26 )

@tsundererra:
What's an exclusive bundle item? I mean, I can guess from the name, but how good are they, etc.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 04:53:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Avocado: It’s an item you get from buying the bundles. Here’s the list of every collector bundle item we’ve had. I liked the virtuous and nefarious guard, but the newer ones just haven’t been as good to me.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 05:09:39 )

@tsundererra:
The feathery wings, the muscles, and the horns are pretty cool.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 06:30:08 )

I really love your thread title! Best of luck getting it all!

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 08:41:53 )
@Tsundererra: that’s super helpful! Thanks for taking the time to explain :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 13:40:16 )

@tsundererra:
I feel like there's a story behind the nipple lasers; care to share?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 13:51:51 )

@dragoness129:
I can't believe I forgot this... Hello! Thank you very much!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 18:45:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: It’s no problem. Don’t be afraid to ask more questions if you’ve got them. :3

@Avocado: Hahaha, Mayor Volkan is the NPC I like to hate. He’s just a crappy, entitled, out of touch politician. Plus he’s really creepy when he’s interacting with his daughter.
So with the nipples thing, his NPC avi looks like it’s pinching his nips through his clothes to me (even though it’s supposed to be him grabbing his suspenders), so that led to me joking about his nips. Like what if his nips are gross and long, and look like tootsie rolls. Then that led to LOL WHAT IF THEY CAN SHOOT LASERS and so on. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 18:49:21 )

@tsundererra:
Definitely fodder for political cartoons!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 20:18:59 )
Sneaks in, I am just checking out, to see what you are questing for.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/11 23:40:45 )

@unicorn:
...Everything. Mainly the full base and rock hard abs set for the moment. Updating it now.
Questing:
Bouncer
Candy Cane Lane
Curious Case
Haunting
Oracle
Unique Bases
Vaughn's Belt
Veles

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 02:21:17 )
@Tsundererra: Thanks will do! :D So the items that come out of the orbs are RIGs?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/12 02:48:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: Yep. So any item you get from an orb can be found under the RIG section of your inventory. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.