Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Ruby's Candy Cane Endeavor

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 04:41:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: That’s good to hear! I was the same way when I joined. I think it’s just the way everyone is so kind and helpful on here. ^^ We’re glad to have you~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 04:58:24 )
@ephenay: what time is it for you? :3

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 04:59:41 )
@Tsundererra: yes definitely! I feel so welcomed~ and people donated stuff to me so i could have a not newb avi haha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:10:21 )

@Ruby: it's a little after 8pm here~ how about you?

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:19:30 )
@ephenay: ah so west coast :D it’s 11:19pm here haha

Hey i saw something about an avatar contest? Idk if its even still going but where so i find that thread?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:21:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Ruby: That’s very kind of them.
Have you thought about making a quest thread yet? A lot of people donate on there too. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:22:33 )
@Tsundererra: yeah that’s my next goal :D once I figure out how I want it organized and what I’m after xD it’s a little overwhelming at first haha

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:26:12 )

@Ruby: yep yep, west siyeeed XD I'm usually more active during the night/early morning tho

ohh yes we do have avatar of the week. the laughing npc sticker at the top of the page will take you there :D

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:28:54 )
@ephenay: which state? I’m originally from Oregon :3 I live in North Carolina now though. Moved with my family at 15.

Oh! Thanks! That must have been where I saw it before xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:32:58 )

@Ruby: glad i could help ^-^ also I'm from Washington state! I've passed through Oregon before tho and it was beautiful<3
how are you liking it in North Carolina?

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:34:57 )
@ephenay: let’s just say, I miss Oregon haha I never really was able to fit in here and I much prefer what I still feel is home (oregon). But unfortunately it’s not possible to move back at this time because it’s so darn expensive over there now Dx
What part of Washington are you in? :3
Im from the Portland area

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:49:06 )

@Ruby: i don't blame you x_x it's definitely not cheaper in washington. hopefully you will be able to one day~
ooh nice! i wish i would've explored portland more while there, sounds like an interesting place! i keep hearing something about these voodoo donuts >_>
I'm near the Tacoma area btw

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 05:53:56 )
@ephenay: haha thats all anyone hears about Portland xD in my opinion it’s overrated lol
Oh i know tacoma! My siblings are from there. And I used to go to the tacoma dome for a convention every year. I love the almond roca factory where you can get a reject box in the little kiosk outside xD i never has the wrapped ones until we moved out here xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 06:11:34 )

@Ruby: fair enough, i've heard it's similar to the donuthouse we have here. dunno if that's a local thing but i am a big fan of big donuts <3
oh wow that's pretty cool you've got family up here. man! to be honest, i've never been to the almond roca factory before, that sounds tight what the hell XD i so need to go now. actually haven't been to a lot of local tourist stuff despite being raised here lol. i know i haven't seen mt. rainier yet or gone up the space needle. but i want to adventure more one of these days x)

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 06:23:59 )
@ephenay: you haven’t even seen mt rainier? :o you totally gotta go!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 06:32:14 )

@Ruby: i know i know haha! that's what everyone says too!
i mean, i see it everyday it's not cloudy but actually up close XD

have you adventured around where you live now? if so, are there any places you like?

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 07:19:55 )
@ephenay: i learned about mountain goat feet at mt rainier xD
Im just surprised you haven’t been to places around Tacoma and stuff because like, field trips in school would have taken you places yeah? Or were you homeschooled or something?
Ive been to small schools and charter schools and homeschooling so i know how it can be sometimes haha i still went on a lot of field trips tho

Not as much because surprisingly theres really not a lot to do here compared to Oregon. Im not one for amusement parks or things like that. I’ve been on the blue ridge parkway a lot, thats kinda cool. But, its not as pretty as the Pacific Northwest lol these people have no idea xD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 08:14:17 )

@Ruby: I'm just as surprised as you tbh XD no, i wasn't ever homeschooled or anything. the school district i grew up in wasn't too keen on field trips. i live like 20-30mins from tacoma so definitely outside the city but not by far. the most we'd get was to a farm, or a one day "camp". i mean we did see northwest trek so that was cool. fortunately i was part of orchestra which had a badass teacher!! she would take us all over the state to study music and perform <3 and every winter we would perform in seattle. sometimes she'd take us on trips to just get out and hike for fun. one of those places happened to be Leavenworth! i have nooo idea how she managed to do it. pretty sure some of it was by her own funding.

but yeahh Leavenworth was crazy to see!! have you ever been there?

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 08:15:17 )
OuO

Eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/9 08:17:51 )
@ephenay: at least you got to do some stuff! Thats really cool :D I was in choir freshman year before I moved and my teacher selected a few of us to see a choir preform in Portland. We took the MAX train there and it was really cool haha
The name sounds familiar but I don’t know what it is so I’m guessing that I have not xD what is it?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.