Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Vichard's Memory

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 00:10:14 )

From the dumpster behind a local bakery, Vregory popped up with an excited smile. Clutched in his hand was a beautifully intact holiday cookie, his eyes sparkling with excitement. However, before he could even bring it to his mouth, he felt it suddenly torn from his hand.

He blinked, looking up to see Mich, Vichard's loyal robot companion, beeping tauntingly as he flew out of reach with his cookie. As Vreg watched in confusion, Vichard’s voice began to play out of the drone’s speakers.

“Ah, feeling let down? Disappointed? Do you finally grasp how it feels?!”

Hearing the familiar voice, Vreg instantly smiled, “Oh did you wanna share? Is good. Fresh.”

“GEH!” Vichard huffed, “It’s NOT fresh, I just watched you pull it out of a dumpster you dimwit! And NO I don’t want to share, I don’t want to eat it at all! I just want you to feel what it’s like! To have all your hopes and dreams crushed! Shattered! DESTROYED! All over a stolen treat!”

“Humm…” Vreg tilted his head, not seeming to understand. This only served to irritate his brother more.

“DO YOU REALLY NOT REMEMBER?!”

Within the walls of the King family’s grand manor, a small boy was plotting. Cautiously, he peeked his head out of the kitchen door, his messy mop of white hair bouncing as his bright blue eyes darted back and forth. Relieved to see that all was clear, he let out a victorious giggle before dashing out into the hallway.

Clutched tightly in his hands was a tray of chocolate chip cookies, freshly baked by one of the finest chefs in all of the Electric Realm. Accompanying it was a tall glass of cold milk, swaying and threatening to topple over at any moment.

Luckily, the young Vichard King safely reached his destination as he carefully placed the tray on top of a small end table. He had carefully surveyed this house for weeks, and decided this was the perfect spot. Optimal location, low foot traffic, and, most importantly, he was actually able to reach it.

He took a moment to admire his work proudly, before his eyes widened in horror, “Oh no! I forgot the note!” He nearly stumbled over his own feet as he turned to run off, scrambling into another room.

Just as he disappeared, his older brother stepped into the hallway, dressed cozily in the holiday sweater his nanny had picked out for him. Raising his nose to the air, he sniffed, and was immediately drawn towards the sweet scent. A lazy smile spread across his face as he gazed upon the tempting cookies, reaching out to take one, “A holiday treat…”

But then one became two.

And two became three.

And soon all but one of the cookies had been eaten. As Vregory brought the last cookie towards his mouth, a shrill shriek broke his daze. Vichard stood before him, cheeks inflated and red as his eyes welled up, his tiny fists clenched and shaking. Vregory smiled happily to see his brother, holding out the cookie towards him instead, “I found goodies, you want one?”

“MEAN!” Vichard balked, the tears immediately flowing from his eyes as he began bawling, “Those weren’t for you, you ruined it! How could you?!”

Vregory blinked in confusion, troubled to see him crying, “Did I do bad?”

“You are bad! Jerk!” Vichard sobbed, before tossing his note to the floor and stomping on it, “You ruined Solstice! Now my wish will never come true!”

“Wish?” Confused, Vregory tilted his head, “What did you wish for can I help?”

Huffing and fully tantruming now, Vichard only managed to blurt, “I wish you’d stop being a stupid butthead! HMPH!” Before turning to run away, continuing to sob as he tried to find a place to sulk.

Feeling bad, Vregory was about to chase after him, but stopped as his foot kicked the crumpled note his brother had abandoned. Kneeling down, he picked it up, squinting as he tried to read the crudely written note:

“Dear Panfa Panthel Panthalassa,

Greetings! How are you? I am well.
My parents are always too busy to spend Solstice with me, and it’s lonely.
So! I think I deserve more gifts this year!
You have powers so you can do that right?
I left you milk and cookies for payment.

Thanks
Vichard King

P.S. Don’t tell Vregory I said I was lonely or he’ll feel sad. I don’t want him sad.”

“Humm…” Vregory sounded with a frown, as he pondered over the note. Perhaps there was a way to make his Solstice wish come true...

art by ghost

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 00:11:00 )
Summary
As a child, Vichard believed he could get more gifts if he bribed Panthalassa with milk and cookies.
Unfortunately, Vregory found them first and ate them all.
Vichard cried and is still salty over it.

Today's Game... COOKIE SUDOKU!
To play, simply fill each row and column with one of each cookie, making sure none repeat.
If you're unable to use an editing software, you can type out their order!
(cookie names: gingerbread, chocolate chip, pinwheel, and jelly cookie.)

You'll have 24 hours to try the game, before the thread is locked and the next thread starts.

Prize
Everyone who attempts to solve at least one of the puzzles will receive the EI Vichard's Memory
Additional copies can be bought in Joyful Jamboree.

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 00:11:16 )
Cookie Sudoku

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 00:58:02 )

sudoku makes absolutely no sense to me so im just gonna comment on how much vichards face made me giggle

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:11:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Oof, I’ve never done a 4x4 sudoku before, and not sure if I did it right... but here’s my attempt on one. ):

Alsooooo, the story was super cute, though idk what/who panthalassa is supposed to be... and I thought Vreg was the baby brother... >3>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:28:52 )
Currently on my phone, so I had to draw horrible sketches. Hope it's not too bad to tell what's what.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:30:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@blinkini: Omg, your cookie doodles are the best. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:35:14 )
@Tsundererra: :vanora_sweat: :vanora_xd: Lol. Thank you.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:39:42 )

G = gingerbread
C = chocolate chip
P = pinwheel
J = jelly cookie

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:45:09 )
@Starlight: That's genius! I wish I'd have thought of it.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:48:30 )

@blinkini: I thought about drawing too at first, but then I realized that with my drawing ability no one would probably be able to tell which cookies were which, so I decided to go with a nice letter system instead~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:54:18 )
@Starlight: I feel that. Lol. There was so much lag in the app I used. I wanted to cry. xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 02:18:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

OMG YASSSS, WE GET THAT PIC FOR THE JIGSAW NOW! :’D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:05:59 )

Super do ku!!! Yay. Awww vreg is so sweet and innocent. And poor baby vichard. He needs a hug.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:08:28 )

I need help.... Can someone tell me what the kinds of cookies are so I can write this out?
I know it's a gingerbread man... A chocolate chip...

And then uh...? Idk the other two

Edit" *facepalm* I completely missed that the names are right there In the how to play

Puzzle one:
CPJG
PJGC
JGCP
GCPJ

Puzzle Two:
CJPG
GPCJ
JCGP
PGJC

Puzzle Three:
CJGP
PGJC
JCPG
GPCJ

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:29:47 )

BABY BOYS. ; ; I want to give them all the cookies.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:35:23 )

They're precious

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:34:04 )

》::: ✿・`.*
idek how to play sudoku bro
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 06:40:39 )

It took me a minute for my brain to catch up to the smaller Sudoku. But it's not to bad. :) Just make sure the cookie types don't repeat in the rows or coloumns. So if row one is ABCD for example, row two has to be something different ect.
ABCD
BCDA
CDAB
DABC
And if you can tell in this sample. Each coloumn also does not repeat. :)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/26 08:28:04 )

I love sudoku but I don’t have the time to do it atm. I’ll do it soon

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.