Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature Actually reading

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 03:53:52 )
[Locked due to 6+ months of inactivity! If you'd like this thread unlocked to revive, bplease don't hesitate to PM a mod, or submit a support ticket. Thanks!]

People made fun of it for so many years, I have totally avoided it. But I'm halfway through the first book and...I actually like it. A lot. lol And Bella's kind of savage. hahaha I did not expect that!

Have you read "Twilight"? Do you like it? Did any other books surprise you?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 08:07:15 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

I've only read the first
I didn't care for it, but I'm also not a fan of vampires, vampires versus werewolves, romance, sooooooo

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 11:13:19 )

@Eldweena: I actually really like the books over the movies. The movies got a bad rap, but the books were so good.

Art by LittleWhiteDragonlet

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 19:33:00 )

I read it when i was in high school, I liked bella in the first book, but after that she definitely lost me decision-wise and i couldn't respect her anymore, but i really liked jacob and was invested in the storyline so i read all the books.

didn't care for the ending tho

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 19:45:51 )
From what I recall, I liked the first book a lot, liked the second and third books, and didn't like the last book as much. The last one was kind of weird to me.

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 20:24:23 )

I read it before there were movies and I didn’t like it. I felt like the story and character motivations jumped around too much. Like why did she hate him, then love him, they hate him again? I felt like I was missing pages from the book when I read it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.