Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Moble games What are you playing ?

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 06:30:30 )
I play mostly moble games and I find it hard to find some that can keep my attention. Since most games are p2w it's hard to find something that interests me. What does everyone play in terms of mobile games ?

I would make a list of games I played but it would be huge <~<
(Currently downloading like 4 right now to try )

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 19:02:41 )
I have a few...Love Live, err school festival something, Cookie Run (fun ..most of the time), Fire Emblem: Heroes, Pokemon Go, Mystic Messenger (hnnn im dying) and Neko Atsume. It's too many....too many TuT

Check Out My Art Shop

Voltie — What? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 19:28:22 )
I think the only one I have was final fantasy mobius. Amazing graphics for a mobile game, but it's pretty heavy in data usage and storage lol. It's gotten kind of bad for paying for it, I'm only in it for f2p and some of the storyline

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 01:11:27 )
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has been my mobile addiction for a long while now. I dabbled in Fire Emblem: Heroes, but I don't like the graphic style for it, and I get my fix playing Fates. XD

Voltie — _xe@insta Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:52:29 )

I think most games are pay to win. I don't know any that aren't.

Fallout Shelter kind of isn't, but it's a single player game. You manage your own Vault and send your residents out on missions to kill things and get you stuff.

The game I mainly play is Unison League.! It's definitely cash heavy to get strong equipment that you spawn from a gacha type thing. There's ways to get the cash currency to play the gacha for free, but it's slow and requires regular playing. I've put enough effort into to learn the game somewhat so I still play.! I'll nowhere near be those super high level strong people though. D:
~(˘▾˘)~

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:15:01 )
FE:H , Mystic Messenger, Adventure Bar Story, Cytus, Deemo

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:47:37 )
Lets see...Final Fantasy Record Keeper. Clash of Clans. Duel Links. Those are my 3 main.
|

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 09:05:28 )
So many games to try out :o

I use to play clash quit when I started my th10 I just got bored fast

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 07:20:43 )
Pokemon Go~
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 02:00:04 )
@Zach: I play Pokemon Go(though not as much as i'd like to), Sailor Moon Drops, Pewdiepie Tuber Simulator, Antiquia Lost(JRPG), Hearthstone, and Final Fantasy Record Keepers

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 12:13:08 )
I saw a youtuber play My Horse Prince and wanted to see where the story went (don't judge me).
It was...pretty awkward but I love cringey shit, so it was right up my alley. I named the player after my fiancee, Janna.

some screenshots to show how cringworthy it was.

I'm not really sure how he's holding those chopsticks but logic is nonexistent in this game, so...

My favorite screenshot:

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 16:24:29 )
@shamrock shamus: dude I tried playing My Horse Prince also but I stopped playing when the rival got in xD Around the 13th or so chapter? Not because I didn't like how it turned out but it was mostly because I lost interest in general haha

right now I play Fire Emblem Heroes but not super religiously or anything. I'm still trying to look for another game that I haven't tried and I can sink my teeth into . 3 . pretty hyped for when Digimon Links comes out though!

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 21:32:08 )
@Peony: The game has 13 chapters total. I think he came in around the 6th or 7th? Maybe. Idk.
I almost lost interest to but I forced myself to keep playing because I wanted to see how it turned out. Haha

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 09:59:19 )
I've been playing clash of clans! I got TH8 and BH5!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 06:56:23 )
Love Nikki is my mobile game i'm stupid obsessed.

Voltie — Burnt Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 07:53:35 )
I only play Futurama where you build the city and do missions and gain characters and such.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 12:10:22 )
The mobile games that I'm playing are Mobile Madden, Futurama Worlds of Tomorrow and Pocket Mortys.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 21:20:52 )
Claire:
Love Nikki is my mobile game i'm stupid obsessed.

Sammmeee this game is ridiculous!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/28 13:09:54 )
I have quite a few rhythm games ehehe... LL: School Idol Festival (SIF) , UtaPri Shining Live (SL), Deresute, Aichuu, etc...
I also have Fire Emblem Heroes lol. I have Gacha World as well but don't play it much
Most of my time/energy goes into SIF and SL lol
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 06:10:13 )

Tales of the Rays is my main mobile game. I kinda go through a few.

I played Tales of Links and Unison League for awhile. And FE: Heros but got kinda bored of that.

just a gloomy ghost

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.