Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [IC]Potter And Malfoy Descendants - KimmiC89

Donator — She, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/31 13:45:49 )
You can die anytime...

Julia smiled gently and patted his hand,"If worst comes to worst, you could always come stay with me and my family." She said gently,"I'm certain they would help. Or we could always get a place somewhere together and be roommates. No pressure on either though. They are just options."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 07:17:58 )

He looked at his girlfriend and slowly, his face lit up with a smile. It was a weak one, but it was warm and genuine. "I think I would really like that. You always make me feel better, I think I would like that very much."
He took her hands and gently pulled her into a hug, unashamed as he buried his face in her hair and just let the comfort of being close to her wash over him. "I'm never going to be able to repay you for how wonderful you are you know. I keep trying to do something special, but you're just so amazing that it never seems enough." He was coming to so many realization lately that it didn't seem like they were going to stop any time soon.

Donator — She, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 16:50:35 )
You can die anytime...

Julia blinked and hugged him back gently,"I just want you to be happy. I just want you to be yourself, love what you love, and to enjoy life the way you want to." She kissed his head gently,"Live life to your own ambitions and expectations, not those that someone else think you want or want for you. In the end it's your life. I just want you to be safe and happy."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/16 20:11:15 )

(I'm going to have to reread this at some point to fully brush up on the story. XD )
Slowly he pulled out of the hug, not really wanting it to stop but feeling weird talking to her hair and not her face. "I know that I don't want the same things as my parents, I never have. It's one of the only things I've ever been sure about. If your parents would really let me come live with you during the summers until we finish school here... I... I'd really love that. But..."
He took a deep breath trying not to get swept up in the moment and just announce he was moving in when they had only just started dating, and he had really only just admitted to himself he liked her as more than a friend. "My little sisters will be starting school here next year. Even though I really don't get along with my family... I'd like to be able to be there for them on their first day. Even if..." He trailed off, not wanting to say out loud that they were probably going to follow in his parents footsteps and not his.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 00:03:22 )
You can die anytime...

Julia hugged him gently,"I would never keep you from that." She promised him gently before letting go and gently holding his hand,"Dont feel you have to come with me. Just keep it in mind it's an option if it's ever needed... okay?" She kissed his cheek and took a sip of some juice she had gotten from the buffet.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/17 11:26:14 )

He gave her hand a quick squeeze of thanks, liking the way it felt to have her hand in his. "I appreciate that, and I won't forget." A smile tugged the corners of his mouth, but his eyes sparkled with the happiness he was feeling. A new hope for the future had been sparked within him, and it was a wonderful feeling.
As he watched her drink her juice he realized he was touching the snake pendant and just standing there like a lovestruck idiot. He blushed slightly, "so uh. There's this party happening. Should we rejoin it or did you want to do something else?"

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/19 17:10:10 )
You can die anytime...

Julia smiled,"We can do whatever you want to do." She said as she finished the food she had on her plate,"The curfew got pushed back this evening until later since the ball is happening and we can wander the grounds if we like as long as we stay away from the Forbidden Forest." She stretched a bit and looked at him,"We could get some more food and chat for a bit before maybe going for a little walk? It's not too cold out yet and I can tell by the illusion of the night sky in here that its just beautiful out tonight."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/8 20:05:55 )

His heart skipped, a romantic walk out on the grounds in the dark when they had just decided to start dating? That would be amazing, and also terrifying. Was he meant to do anything special? The panicked thoughts ran through his head in moments as he took in what she had said.
Food first. Yes. Good idea. It would give him time to stop panicking and if someone mentions food, they usually want some.
"I think that sounds fantastic. " Yup. Nice and eloquent response. Good job Jason. He held out his hand for her, "let's grab some food and go for a walk down by the lake. The moon is going to look amazing on it right now."

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/25 03:49:23 )
You can die anytime...

@Shadami:

Julia smiled and nodded, taking his hand and going back with him to the buffet to get more food. She could tell he was a little bit nervous and she didn't blame him. She kind of was too, as this was her first time ever really dating someone. She had had crushes and all before but she had never actually had the nerve to admit to any of them, for fear of being rejected. So finding out Jason had felt the same excited her and made her happier than she had been in a long time,

Once they got back to the table with their food, she looked at him,"I haven't seen your friends all evening. I guess maybe they found dates or something?" She said, having figured his friends would possibly join them to eat for a little bit. She didn't mind his friends, she just hoped they wouldn't taunt her for being a Potter.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 16:04:21 )
You can die anytime...

@Shadami: :)

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.