Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [IC]Potter And Malfoy Descendants - KimmiC89

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:39:05 )
He chewed over the thought for a minute as he sat down and got comfortable. "You know... the idea isn't half bad." He just hoped he wasn't to tired after the long trip and than the grand feast they always had at the start of the year. "Yeah let's do it. I bet the librarian will be shocked to see us there on first night back though. He chuckled to himself and let his mind wander to what the feast would actually be. It was always an amazing meal of course. He was most looking forward to dessert and the pies.

(I've been really busy this month sorry. xD i was actually posting as you pinged me)

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 03:41:39 )
(That's alright, I can totally understand! I just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten ^-^)

Julia smiled and nodded,"Sounds good to me. Shall we meet up in the Great Hall right after the feast?" She asked,"We can head to the library since everyone else will probably be heading to bed. We won't be there too long since I can tell you're tired, just an hour or so at the most."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:00:06 )
( i won't. i promise <3 i just keep busy. )

"That works." He had to admit that it would be nice to enjoy a little bit more time with her before classes started and they had to get a little competitive because of the house cups. "I'll just make sure to grab the password from a prefect before I meet up with you." He could hear the other students in the corridor already running back and forth getting ready for the train's arrival at the Hogsmeade stop. The whistle blew in the distance down the train and he knew they were almost there. They had to be after all with it getting so dark outside their window. His stomach growled loudly as his mind drifted back to food yet again. "Oh man... I can almost taste the yorkshire pudding right now. he grumbled. "Oh and some roast chicken. and potatoes. Oh man i love potatoes." He hadn't meant his fantasizing over the good food they were about to eat to leak out of his mouth but he couldn't help it. He was getting hungry and hadn't noticed when the trolley had gone by with snacks he'd been to wrapped up in his conversations with Julia.

I really should start packing a lunch for these back to school train trips. He thought, far to late for the idea to be helpful.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 23:57:34 )
Julia smiled and nodded, glad that he was up for it. She giggled when she heard him talk about food and pulled out some treats from her bag,"The trolley lady passed by earlier." She said, handing him a couple chocolate frogs, pumpkin pasties, and some other little treats,"I bought a bunch while we were talking. Enjoy these until we can get to the castle."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 01:56:12 )
"you are a life saver." He cried gleefully falling on the snacks she offered. "I can't believe I missed her coming by! " He munched happily on a pumpkin pastie. The turnover filled with pumpkin was one of his favorite and he savored every bite that stopped his stomach from rumbling so loudly.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 23:34:47 )
Julia smiled,"I always stockpile when the trolley lady comes here." She said,"I save the treats for snacks or when I have to study and need a bit of energy to stay awake long enough." She pulled over her bag and pulled out a few more pumpkin pasties, knowing they were his favorite,"All these are for you too since I know they are your favorite."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 21:35:16 )
"You are seriously the best." He said after swallowing his mouthful. He eyed the treats and was about to open another one but changed his mind suddenly embaressed that he had scarfed the food down so fast. "That's a good idea. I'll save them for snacks dur-inbetween classes tomorrow." He took the pasties and slid them into his bag quickly to hide his face.
Pulling out his wand Jason waved it at the trash he had made muttering a spell under his breath. The wrappers quickly straightened themselves up, unwrinkled and laid flat in a neat little pile on the seat beside him. House Elves still came and collected their bags from the train and took them to their rooms, but that didn't mean that he had to leave a complete disaster for them to pick up. "You looking froward to the O.W.L.S this year?" He asked Julia, straightening back up in his seat, his face no longer flushed.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 22:36:40 )
Julia smiled,"I thought it was. I've been doing that since second year." She giggled,"My mum always wondered where all my pocketmoney went after the train trip. When I explained, they thought it was smart and gave me a little extra. I just have to remind myself not to spend it all." When he mentioned the O.W.Ls coming up this year, she nodded,"I'm ready." She smiled,"I plan to study as much as I can when they get closer, and even a little bit in between studying for classes. I am nervous for a few of them though. But I think Most of them will be alright."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 05:45:37 )
"Probably not a good idea to spend it all." He grinned at her in agreement." We have Hogsmeade to visit after all. Hmmm, I wonder how much its changed since the statute of secrecy has been lifted for a little while now." He stared at Birch idly as he pondered his own question, musing over it for a little bit before finally replying to her. "Oh you're going to get Os on every single test. Just watch." Slowly he grinned at her, even though he knew he'd probably only get a couple Os himself.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 01:24:10 )
Julia giggled,"Oh and you won't?" She asked, shaking her head,"Whether you like to admit it or not, we are pretty even when it comes to most of our classes. And you already know if you ever wanted the help studying we could in the library, just like we plan to after dinner." As they got off the train and started down the platform, she looked over at him,"Do you want to try to grab a carriage to the castle together?" She asked,"Or do you wanna try to see if you can find some of your friends?" She was okay with it either way and just wondered what he wanted to do.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 18:41:24 )
Jason carried Birch's cage with him as they walked down the corridor chatting and out on to the platform. There he opened the cage door and the let the owl fly off to stretch its wings after the long ride. He just waved off her comments about his marks with an embarrassed grin. He didn't really like to admit that he was good at his schoolwork. It was a very un-slytherin like thing to try to have top marks in all the classes he could. Or at least so his friends said. "I don't think they'll miss me if I wait until the feast to sit with them. We'll be going mostly our separate ways soon after all with the house cup starting up soon. " Besides, it was nice being with her. No judgments, as they walked down the platform to the carriages, the castle looming out of the darkness ahead of them across the lake.

Taking a deep breath he could already smell the scent of cold on the air. He didn't particularly like snow other than how pretty it was but he loved the smell of it. That sharp crisp, almost sweet smell. It was nice to pretend still for just a little bit longer that there were no worries in the world. That all the jostling bodies around them were just strangers that he wouldn't have to face in just a few minutes time. He climbed into a carriage and held his hand out to help her up, ignoring the thestrals up front even though a shiver ran down his spine at the great bony creatures. "I've heard that fifth year is the hardest because of the OWLs, so we may not get much time together at all. Might as well get it while we can right?"

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/20 19:35:47 )
Julia had carried her pet carrier for her cat as they walked. She smiled when she saw the owl fly off into the air,"I was going to bring my owl this year, but she wasn't feeling too well." She said,"Which is why I got my cute little kitten." She looked over as he spoke of meeting with his friends in the great hall with the feast. She nodded.

Once at the carriages, after putting her cat carrier inside, she smiled and took his help getting up and into the carriage before closing the door. She shivered a bit,"You can tell it is fall when it's cool already." She laughed.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/10/27 23:46:25 )
@Shadami:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/1 20:38:48 )

(I'm so sorry. I've been so frazzled this month... er last month.)

"Oh no! What's wrong with her? She'll be okay right?" He really liked owls, they were curious creatures. As he took a seat next to her in the carriage he looked up at the sky looking for Birch. At least birch was okay. When he turned back towards her as the carriage gave a slight lurch and started moving he saw her shiver. Without thinking about it he wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her shoulders. "What, forget that you would need your cloak out here by the cold lake breeze?" He was just teasing her as a friend but his heart flipped for the first time with some strange feeling and the words came out a little choked.

Giving her a smile he pulled back away. "That feel a little better?" Just a little bit of friction would help warm her up. Than pulling his head back on straight he grinned. "Just wait until winter gets here. Do you remember the snow drifts last year? I'm pretty sure they had to be magically enhanced, there was so much snow!"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/1 21:19:56 )
You can die anytime...

Julia shook her head,"We aren't sure." She said, feeling worried,"I've had her for a long time now. I'm afraid she's getting old." Julia smiled, blushing lightly when he rubbed her shoulders to help warm her up,"Thanks." She said,"My warmer cloak is in my trunk. I wasn't thinking it would really be this cold yet." She thanked him for that and nodded when he mentioned the snow drifts,"I got some dark jeans for when winter comes since it's WAY too cold to be in a skirt. I already have permission from the headmaster to get them."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:42:48 )

"No sweat." He replied feeling self conscious."Just thought it would help you out." He brightened up with a smile. He could do little things like that as his gift to her in thanks for the wonderful gifts she'd gotten him! He didn't notice her blush in the dark however.

Jason shook his head sadly. "It's a shame they even make you girls wear skirts. It's just so... old fashioned. In muggle studies I learned how some schools don't even have uniforms. Can you believe that? And girls can wear jeans all the time." He glanced up front, once again trying to ignore the thestrals existence to see they were getting really close to the school. The ride always seemed to go so fast. His stomach growled, the pumpkin pasties seeming a long time ago now. If he used his imagination he could almost smell the feast blowing on the breeze to them. "I'm glad they gave you permission though. That's great news!"

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:51:51 )
You can die anytime...

Julia smiled and nodded,"Thank goodness." She said,"I don't go outside in the cold too much unless I have to for Herbology. I'm anemic, where my blood is thinner than normal, so sometimes I'm cold all the time, but there's nothing much that I can do about it other than wear layers of warmer clothing." She nodded,"I went to one of those schools when I was five." She said,"It was so I can learn a few Muggle things I wouldn't learn anywhere else. I'm jealous they don't have uniforms like we do."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2017/11/11 01:33:23 )

"Was it anything like Hogwarts? " He was incredibly curious about everything to do with muggles, he couldn't help himself. It's why muggle studies was one of his favorite classes, though he didn't know exactly what he was going to do with that love. Maybe work in the ministry of magic after all to try to be a liason with the muggles now that the statute of secrecy was lifted. It might even be fun to get to know muggles personally and how they coped with no magical powers.

"Well stay warm okay?" They were already slowing down and he could hear the other carriages doors opening as students were getting out heading for the castle and the great Hall.

Donator — She, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:38:01 )
You can die anytime...

@Shadami: Hey ^-^

Julia smiled and shook her head,"nope, not at all like Hogwarts." She said,"I'll have to tell you about it sometime." She looked up as they were stopping. She nodded and looked at him again,"You too. You Malfoys shouldn't be in the cold too long." She giggled, using her playfully scoffing voice as she had spoken to him.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 14:57:02 )

He stuck his tongue out at her and stepped out of the carriage when it stopped. "Well, see you after dinner in the library right?" His smile left his face when he looked away from her. He liked spending time with her, his friends were great and all, but he enjoyed Julia's company in a different way. She wasn't 'just one of the guys' and it was kind of nice. But their families had history and it was hard to escape that and not get weird looks.
They must be enemies of course because their great grandparents were and their parents. And pretty much any Malfoy Potter combination ever. He turned and gave her a quick smile before scowling as they reached the door, "Need me to open the door for you too Potter?" His eyes twinkled with amusement. Why they kept up the charade of hating each other he didn't know. But it was so much fun to joke around with it.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.