Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Christmas Countdown

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 19:23:47 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn

Four more day's till Christmas 'happy wiggle' I mean Five if your still counting today but if not Four more days till Christmas Morning.
and of course the closer we get, the more likely it is for events all over the place haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 21:03:04 )

Yes it is so close! I feel like in real life and I have lots to do! I will probably be able to do it this weekend.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 21:45:57 )

it's just hitting me that today is the 20th... so much happened this month i'm like whoaaaa

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 21:54:50 )
For my family, we celebrate/open gifts on Christmas Eve, so it's one day closer. Stockings are still on Christmas morning, though. I gotta start wrapping things tonight, and finish up the last gifts I still have to make.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 22:54:11 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Woodland Fae | Fall Harvest | Sticky Fingers | Leo | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn

@athabm: good luck on your wrapping Im drawing / painting gifties so i hear you.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 06:52:59 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Apparently we're celebrating on eve because scheduling
Also the day we submit Secret Santa and see what we all got for the one I participated in
I got a wee bit overzealous and did everyone looool

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 09:55:30 )
@star2000shadow: Thanks! I found out that my brother last minute is arriving earlier than he originally told us....so I'm gonna have to finish his gift in secret tomorrow, but I did wrap his birthday gift so he can take that home with him. His birthday is the 12th day after Christmas, but I'd already bought the present a long time ago.

Good luck with your paintings!

@Kitalpha Hart: Sometimes getting carried away is more fun, when it comes to Secret Santa exchanges

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 12:00:13 )

@Kitalpha Hart: 'snicker' you sound like me when i get excited..i love gifting on christmas.
@athabm: I'm sure he'll love it 'wiggles happily..

and it is now three days until christmas

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 17:40:55 )
I've already gotten most of my presents early but still excited! A day off is always appreciated, too.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 18:19:40 )

im excited and annoyed all at the same time. I have 3 families to bounce between, but one keeps trying to split into two separate group/times that overlap the others so
idk if I'll get to see everyone, but it also feels like they dont care if i dont since they wont communicate
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 07:20:58 )
It doesn't really feel like Christmas. But at least I don't have to work for a week, yay!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 07:22:30 )
it's wild that it's so close

it also really doesn't feel like it to me

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/22 08:32:35 )
Is it now just two days away from Christmas?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.