Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk When is the most interesting period in history?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:27:27 )

Or your favorite period in history?

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:54:00 )

@totalanimefan: for me is the now. I was born in violence. And now my life is pure love and that is why I love the now.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 07:54:33 )

by the way awesome quesiton <3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 08:00:35 )

@inatlaka: Thank you <33

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 08:43:49 )

@kiwi: But did they have Mac and Cheese? 🤔

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 11:25:20 )
Medival age it was Dark, gruesome and full of diseases. I really like the Dark wave of this Period and Dokus of it are the most intristing!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 17:32:41 )

It depends on who's explaining it. History is SO INTERESTING but some people suck all the fun right out of it.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 18:53:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m a sucker for anything relating to the Meiji and Taishō eras of Japan because it was interesting trying to see a country try to stay current on the international stage without losing their cultural identity. I also love a lot of figures from the Sengoku period. :)

I’m also drawn to everything relating to WW2 (both fronts) because it’s crazy to hear about all the stories that went down, and how everything that happened back then led to the world we have now.

And finally, the current time we’re living in will prolly go down in history as an interesting period to live in, granted that humans survive all the BS of now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 22:53:23 )

@Priestess of Pie: true facts. Do you have a favorite period?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 22:55:52 )

@Tsundererra: my favorite eras in history are Meiji through Japan in WWII! I can’t believe how in one person’s lifetime they went from medieval technology(and a closed off country) to planes and other WWII tech! It’s absolutely amazing.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 23:46:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Yaaaassss, great minds think alike! :) Oh man, they worked their butts to catch up, and wrecked a lot of southeast Asian countries by trying to play the imperialism game just to show off to the US, UK, and other big baller countries. It’s amazing how they caught up, only to be the first victims of a whole new kind of weapon.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/7 02:50:13 )

@Tsundererra: yes. And they won against Russia when no one thought that would. Not even them!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 00:23:11 )

@totalanimefan: Not specifically but the older the more interesting because there's so much we don't know or know incorrectly and it just gets my curiosity going.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/8 00:46:49 )

@Priestess of Pie: I agree. I wonder how much we don't know, and how much is wrong too. History is shaped by the winners after all.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/9 17:21:54 )

@Totalanimefan: Not just that, but a lot of the history we were taught as children was just blatantly made up by people who made assumptions and then were accepted as fact without any real evidence. I got real disillusioned when I learned that lol.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 00:14:56 )

"I was born in 1984 and always loved the 80s entertainment culture, as well as the 90s because they are my decades. Other then that I like studying ancient history going all the way back to prehistoric times, learning about our evolution and history. Its fascinating to me. "

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/10 06:53:46 )

@MoonEevee: That was a favorite period of mine when I was a kid too!
@Priestess of Pie: Yeah. Also nice avatar.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.