Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bad Habits That I NEED to Stop

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 21:39:26 )
Okie, so recently I rediscovered paranormal, spirit, haunted, related youtube videos.... AT NIGHT. Because my tired butt, just wants to get a spook.. when I am literally tired around 10 - 12 at night, non stop watching these. So, when I get tired.. I am spooked ma' gooked at night. So, what sort of bad habits that you do, that contradicts your normal routine through out your day yall. Owo I am intrigued to knows. uwu

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 22:46:18 )
oof i've done the same thing before
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 22:55:05 )
@khadijacandy: Yeah, will I ever stop? I don't think so sis. xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 23:06:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Pasuteru: I do the same thing!!! And sometimes I will end up watching them until 2:30... and my tired but spooked mind keeps me up because the witching hour is near and of course I can’t sleep until it has passed... )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 23:18:48 )
@Tsundererria: I MEAN, CMON. It is interesting, that when I heard animals can see things we don't. I keep looking at my cat, she always stares at me when I talk, but when I see her staring at something in my room. I GET SPOOKED. But then realizing.. she is staring of my hand movements or something that is placed of food that she wants. . . . When I talk to her of what she is looking at. I need to stop! XD

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 23:28:45 )

I have OCD and often my intrusive thoughts keep me up at night.
Well, it goes double when I watch videos like that. My anxiety already gets pretty bad at night time. It's always bad at night time, so adding on the spooky vids to that is a definite no go for me. xD
I've driven myself to break downs that way so I'm very careful about the kinda sht I watch.

Yet I'm still a sucker for spooky things. It just all depends on the kind of spooky things.
Horror movies are all fine and dandy but the moment things like that start crossing over to irl territory, that's a big "negative, ghost rider" for me, dawg.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 23:31:39 )
@Vermii: Totally completely understand. i always try to act like, funny? When I am into those type of situations of the feeling that I am going to poop myself of a scary thing that is going to happen. But, funny and being scared at the same time. Is not pretty. x'D

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 03:56:16 )
I think my bad habit is just staying up in general
being on Voltra is adding to it |D because I want to chat with peopleee

but also things like touching/picking at my face too much. working on that bad habit

OH and poor posture. that's an important one
don't want back issues

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 05:45:56 )
yo that'll just desensitize you. I'm like... immune to scary shit now.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 05:55:37 )

I drink coffee at 8pm and then can't for the life of me figure out why i can't sleep

hello again

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 06:56:34 )
I guess my bad habit is putting things off if I feel like I can't do it perfectly.
Then, I panic and get overwhelmed because it becomes too much.
My to-do list is miles long.

Also, I like to read until my eyes can't open anymore so that my thoughts can't drive me insane. :D

@tsundererra: Lol! I can't sleep if I approach the witching hour either. I have to let it pass and then I'm allowed to fall asleep. If I wake up and know that I can't fall back asleep prior to that hour, I'll stay up until after it.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 07:04:08 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Mousy: Oof, I’m glad I’m not the only one like that! T~T I try to distract myself at that time too because every creak/random noise I hear makes me paranoid.

And I’m like that too with putting off things if I can’t do them perfectly. My room is a mess because of that habit right now... >3>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 12:19:58 )
@Shark: I wish I can be immune to scary shit. x'D

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 12:40:49 )

@Pasuteru: I hate it when I watch something scary and then I can’t sleep. I get spooked easily. :(

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 12:53:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, just don't know why I do this to my self. xD What are your bad habits?
Don't Judge By Looks, Judge By Heart ♥

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 18:56:01 )

i need to stop drinking so much soda and other sugary drinks

also going on voltra when i could be working on homework

and working for retail when i could be happier as a jobless bum jk
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 21:50:44 )

@Pasuteru: staying up too late.
Being afraid to get a good paying job. I get afraid that the workplace won’t be good to me or that I’m not smart enough to do the job.
Also I can’t get my blood draw. I freak out too much.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.