Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Today's To-do List

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 23:05:17 )

@Tsundererra: typical DMV girl wrapped up in the hearings and wants to watch the debate (jk me too)
Newer washers and dryers are a god send.

I got the cabinets done and I’m eating lunch now. I realized the today isn’t Thursday yet so therapy is tomorrow

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 23:09:51 )
I'll help you with yours if you help me with mine.

To do list:

• Clean mouse tank
• Clean litter boxes
• Clean cat water bowl
• Laundry

[Quests][Store]

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 23:14:24 )

I should probably make a to-do list instead of treating every day I don't have work like a sick day and just hanging out in my room in my pajamas... uhhh. I'll... try to.. put my clean clothes away today I guess. There we go. I do need to check my tire pressure, but it's cold out.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 23:17:45 )

@Kira: you’re doing great! I know you can make it!
@Uncledaddy: honestly that’s me so many days. Sometimes we are just tired. Resting is important too.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 00:06:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Hahahaha, you’re not wrong though. xD People in VA are tired of shiet, that’s why we all stepped up in this year’s election to vote out the trash and we’re becoming more of a blue state instead of a purple state.

@Uncledaddy: Bahahahaaa, that’s literally me on my days off! I sleep in for a bit, then just stay in my jammies all day and pray no one asks to hang out so I can keep lazing around.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 01:55:55 )

@Tsundererra: You guys really did step it up and I'm proud of you all~ <3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:04:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: In the past, very little people voted in these off-year elections because we thought only the presidential election was important, but we know better now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:06:15 )

@Tsundererra: I'm glad that people are learning that they all matter. But that was probably the GOP telling people that your one vote doesn't matter to keep us down.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:26:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It prolly was them saying that so they could win and try to change the rules and voting maps in their favor while no one was looking.

I think the one thing that made people notice go HELL NO here is that our state House of Rep has been red for decades, and they were starting to say they want anti-abortion laws like in Ohio and Alabama...😤

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:28:05 )

@Tsundererra: amen to that those bastards

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:28:21 )

We are going to take it anymore

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 02:40:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I just hope the little victories like in VA and Kentucky will be enough to help when the presidential election comes around. I hope we don’t forget the crap we’re learning from the impeachment hearings too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:09:41 )

@Tsundererra: AMERICA BOUT TO BE WOKE
Those 'little' victories are actually massive! I'm glad the blue wave is happening.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:11:26 )

I updated my To-do list!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:25:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I hope the blue wave isn’t just in our heads. Our world can’t handle another 4 years with that goon.

Also, your list got longer! At least you shaved your legs. xD BUT WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE LAUNDRY?!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:29:16 )

@Tsundererra: It's going right now! I had to do the sheets first because they were nasty.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:29:56 )

Also I shaved my legs because it was the first time I had done so in about a month lol. They were too long and was bothering me when I tried to sleep.
Also the blue wave has to happen because I can't with Trump for another 4 years Jesus.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 03:42:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Why were your sheets nasty? 👀🌝🤭

I’m starting to grow my leg hair out because of winter. It’s the season of furry legs to keep us women warm. uwu

I don’t think the majority of this country can handle another 4 years of Trump. Really hoping all the years of him eating hamberders and KFC catches up to him soon...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:21:27 )

@Tsundererra: Because I was sick the last few days and at night I was sweating out the sickness.
Oh believe me. I'm the last person to shave my legs but last night it was just so long and itchy that I couldn't sleep.

lolololol you aren't the only one. But if he dead in office we would get Pence...ew.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:26:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Awwww, I hope you feel better now. ): It sounds like you had a bad fever.
I always sleep with long pants so I don’t have to feel my shameful, hairy legs. xD

You know, in the impeachment hearings, it sounds like Pence could be compromised too. And if both Trump and Pence go down, it would be a Pelosi presidency. That’s why the republicans are fighting so hard to save their butts.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.