Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Climax of Destruction

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 10:40:04 )

KAlin was silent before sighing and shaking her head. When she met his gaze again, there was something there, something to her expression.

"Jenkins," she started, her voice low, warning, "The people here are good people. I swear, if you start fucking around like you did with that bitch of an elf, then I will personally make your life a living hell until you're begging me to remove you from this plane." She promised.

"The fact that we share blood is the only reason why you are going to be allowed to live past this meeting." She paused a moment.

"Don't expect the same courtesy from Casey. I will give you a chance... doubt she will."

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 18:35:59 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Chris was silent, before sighing.

"A chance is more than someone like me deserves." he said.

"And the fact that we share blood... it really isn't something I would consider as a reason to let me live past this meeting." he went on. "If anything, I'd understand if you saw it as a reason to end me right here and now." he continued.

"It's not like I don't deserve it." he then said. "I've done so many horrible things in my life, and been privy to even more. I wouldn't be surprised if, no matter what I do from here on out, I'm destined for Hell." he admitted.

"I know the people here are good. They're housing me when they don't have to. Considering my past, they have every right to put me on trial and have me executed." he then said further. "It's why I'm currently filling a role of 'gopher' or 'errand boy', or whatever you want to call it. I'm trying to make things a little easier for them to thank them for this." he informed her.

"...but thank you for this chance." he went on.

"I intend to show everyone willing to give me one that even someone as wretched as myself can turn their life around. I doubt I can ever make amends with those I've wronged in the past, but I can at least try to find a good life path for me to walk down now."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 00:14:58 )

Kalin just sighed.

"That's, really, all you can do." She commented.

"I have my misgivings about leaving you well adn alive, but I do realise everyone deserves a second chance. It's part of why I do what I do." She then said.

"But... don't kid yourself. " She contknued, her voice darkening slightly.

"While I am willing to work with you to actualyl have you have a life, one hair out of lie and you're in shit."

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 04:27:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris just shrank a little when Kalin said what she did.

"......I know." he replied.

"Trust me, I realise that the people that are even willing to give me a chance are having me skate on very thin ice." he told her, his voice starting to shake a little. Kalin then saw a tear trail down one of his cheeks.

"...and the fact that it's a Kiczys giving me this chance..." he went on, his voice almost a whisper.

"I don't deserve it." he said.

"I'm sorry..." he then said to her.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for all I've done. To your mother... to you... your sister... your family..." he whispered, almost breaking down, but managing to hold his composure together... barely.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 04:42:59 )

"In all seriousness, Jenkins, save your words." Kalin stated.

"Just... save them. Prove your not who you were before." She stated.

"Prove it with actions, not words." She then said. "If you do that, then maybe you'll be able to not be so on edge around me."

"I despise you, and that is true" she continued, "But I won't deny you the chance to improve yourself." She paused a moment.

"On that note, what ARE you doing?" She asked. "As in... as a life, employment. What are you doing to make money or whatever? Surely you don't mean to stay here permanently."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 05:06:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris just shook his head.

"I don't know." he said.

"I don't know where I can go from here." he told her.

"This place is a temporary solution, I know THAT much, but I don't know where to go from here. What to do. How to do it." he went on.

"...I still don't even know who I am." he went on.

"Ah... well, in a more... philosophical sense, that is." he then clarified.

"I never really got a chance in life to do... what I wanted. I always did what others wanted me to do, or I did what I thought I wanted, but it's what others wanted." he told her.

"So... I need to find out who I really AM, before I try employment or anything."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 05:13:28 )

Kalin nodded.

"Look. Depending on what the Boss man says, because I ... may be able to help." She told him honestly, and a bit plainly.

"It won't be fun, or easy, though." She wanred.

"But I will give you a chance." She paused before motioning to his ears, along with everything else.

". . . you won't fit and blend into society normally, otherwise."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 06:02:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris just sighed.

"I know I don't fit in." he said.

"...also, what?" he asked.

"Help?" he asked her.

"I mean, it won't be fun or easy? Yeah, I expect that." he told her.

"But what are you talking about?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 06:05:10 )

"I'm a lawyer." Kalin told him simply.

"To say I can use an extra hand with stuff is... a bit of an understatement, actually." She then said after another second or two.

"If you're willing to work for one of your rape babies."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 06:29:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Chris flinched when he heard the term.

"....I... I mean..." he stammered.

"Sure." he said.

"I'll do anything to help." he told her.

"....." he was then silent, before something came to his mind.

"Wait." he said.

"What about your significant other?" he asked.

"Won't HE have problems with that arrangement?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 06:36:13 )

"And if he does, he can suck my nonexistent dick." Kalin stated simply.

"My work, my rules. You just may not be allowed to come to the house. Which isn't that big of a deal, I do work at a firm." She added after a moment or two.

"Depends on what I'm told. While I'm speaking with Sharp, I will be asking."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 06:55:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." Chris was silent for a moment, before nodding.

And that was when Illias came out of the office.

"Sorry." he apologised to Kalin.

"That... took longer than expected." he admitted.

"I'll be going now. Bye-bye." he finished with a wave, before leaving.

"Miss Calder." Hal said to Kalin from his desk.

"Apologies for that delay, but I'm ready to see you now." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 07:02:50 )

Kalin waved to Ilias before getting to her feet.

"I'm sure we'll meet again, Jenkins." She said before heading off into the office, not entirely sure why he'd requested this meeting in the first place.

"Hey." She said before sitting down when he beckoned for her to.

"Hope things are going well for you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 07:29:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Fairly well." Hal responded.

"Vanessa Encrae has been dealt with, and the remains of her little legacy have been destroyed." he continued.

"...mostly." he then muttered.

"Which is why I've called you in here." he told her.

"It's about Christopher Jenkins." he said.

"Tell me... I noticed you were talking to him. What do you think of him now?" he asked.

"I know he's caused you and your family pain and suffering... but what is your opinion on him now, after meeting him as he is?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 07:32:19 )

Kalin paused before sighing.

". . . Jenkins is a little worm that should be squashed." She stated, venom in her tone.

"But at the same time, he ... well, from what I've learned over the years, he deserves a chance to be who he is. Everyone deserves a proper chance." She then said as she sat back slightly, crossing her legs into a more comfortable position.

"Hell, I wanted to ask you about him, too."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 08:07:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Hmmm, I see." Hal replied.

"Well, I appreciate your candid response." he told her.

"Your attitude regarding him deserving a chance is refreshing." he continued.

"And you wanted to ask me about him? I admit, that's surprising." he admitted to her.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I can only imagine what you may want to ask."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 08:12:01 )

Kalin sighed.

"What do you think of him?" She asked, her voice cuyrious.

"Because he's... obviously got a history, and I'm rather..." She paused, not entirely sure what she wanted to say, specifically, for a moment.

"I'm not the most enthused about him being here, but at least he's trying to imrpove himself." She paused a moment before sighing.

"And more specifically... do you trust him?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 08:46:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal just sighed.

"Over the years, I've become quite perceptive when it comes to sensing motives." he told her.

"It's not perfect, but I DO consider myself a good judge of character." he went on.

"And it seems like Christopher was used for... well, most of his life." he told her.

"Now that he is free from Vanessa's influence, and doesn't seem to be being used by anyone, I can tell he's a very unsure person, but wants to make something honest of himself." he said further.

"Do I trust him? Yes. I do." he then told her.

"I think that somewhere underneath his emotional issues and history of abuse, there's a decent person there."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 08:49:08 )

Kalin listened to what was said before sighing lightly.

"Well... that's definitely good to know." She then said.

"I can put him to work." She added. "I have a lot that I do, and I mostly work alone." She continued after a moment.

"I cna easily put him to work helping keep my office - not my home office since Rene would definitely not agree and I most certainly do not trust him around my daughter." She told him after a few seconds.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 09:11:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal thought about what Kalin said, before nodding.

"Hmmm." he mumbled.

"If you are sure." he said.

"If you trust him to work for your office, then I will support your decision." he told her.

"He needs to start finding his own way in the world, anyway." he reasoned.

"...and that will probably be very difficult for him, admittedly."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.