Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Climax of Destruction

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 23:44:51 )

"Please do." Terra said, referring to him calling Ash for her.

"The longer she is in this unconscious state, the more likely it is for her to develop problems as a result." She told him before pausing, seeming to realise what she'd said.

"...... she's got about an hour before real issues may crop up. So not a huge rush." She then said, seeming to realise that he would likely have a bit of a concern regarding the timeline.

"And that's... possibly moot anyway." She muttered with a sigh.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:11:35 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Hal looked very confused now, and shook his head.

"I am even more confused and concerned now." he told her.

"But I will get him here ASAP." he then said.

With that, he left to go do so, and about 10 minutes later, Ash showed up where she was.

"Hello." he greeted Terra.

"I have been told you wish to talk to me." he said.

"And that it involves Ashley." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:15:03 )

Terra looked over toward Ash as he approached and said what he did.

"Yes, it does." She said. By this point, she was sitting in the waiting area of the medwing.

"I need you, being the one who can made this decision, to do so." She then said as she got to her feet and started to head off toward where Ashley was with him.

"Encrae's Mana is in her, and ... it's left a mark." She told him bluntly while they walked.

I can remove it, and being what group you're apart of I know you know I can, but...." She paused a moment before sighing.

"I cannot guarantee that she will be all right afterward, mentally that is." Ashs ehs poke,m they reached the room in question and she motioned fo rhim to enter.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:46:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash followed her obediently, listening to what she said, stopping when she stopped.

"I understand." he said.

"I defer to you." he told her.

"You seem to know what is best." he went on.

Inside, he was screaming.

Ashley was hurting, but what was Terra talking about? What did she mean?

He wanted so desperately to speak his mind, and even though he was feeling more like himself... something was still holding him back.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 00:51:00 )

"I have an idea, at least." Terra said with a light sigh before motioning, again, for him to enter the room. When he didn't again, she just sighed.

"Ash. Get in the room already." She said, experation in her voice as he didn't seem to clue in. After he'd finally made his way into the room, she followed.

". . . I honestly can't even predict the possibilities for what the side effects could be. Encrae's mana is far too deeply woven into Ashley's to have it be a subtle split without any repercussions."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 01:08:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash remained silent, nodding as he did so.

"...whatever is best for her." he said, referring to Ashley.

"Or what you think is best, anyway." he then added.

"This all seems very confused and complicated, but whatever you say is best, is best." he went on.

"Do what you feel you need to." he said in an agreeable tone.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 01:13:40 )

Terra was silent for a few seconds.

"Right then." was all she said, seeming to realise that she wouldn't get more from him for the moment. She just approached AShley before placing her hands on the woman - one over her heart, one over her head.

A matter of seconds later, there was mana being pulled out of the draconic elf.

And lots of it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 01:36:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just stood there, watching.

He didn't make any kind of move, didn't even seem to react at all.

But that was just on the outside.

Inside, he was fretting and worrying and wanted desperately to go to Ashley. He had no idea what was happening, and he was honestly scared.

All he could do was trust Terra, even if that was being forced upon him at the moment.

He would have trusted her anyway, but it felt horrible to have the mana inside him holding him back.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 01:40:39 )

Terra pulled enough mana out of Ashley to make it seem like the elf that she was removing it from had died with the mana sensors dying briefly.

"You're going to feel better real soon, Ash." She said before smiling softly and sending the mana to stand on the other side of the bed. As it did, it took the form of Vanessa, a form he wouldn't want to ever see again... before it vanished. Disipated, gone, banished.

"Feel better?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 01:59:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash remained silent for a moment, before collapsing to his knees.

"....yes." he said.

"Wait, no." he then said further.

"I don't know." he told her.

"I just hope the mana that was inside me hasn't fucked all of this over." he went on.

"You were asking me to make a decision when forces beyond my control were making me obedient and agreeable to everything." he continued, falling to his hands now.

"I have no idea what's going on, I have no idea what's been happening to Ashley, I have no idea what the possible consequences are for whatever it is you just did, and I feel like I want to scream my head off!" he then exclaimed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 02:15:26 )

"So scream." Terra said calmly as she appraoched him and crouched down in front of him.

"Seriously. If you need to scream, do it." She added, there was a calmness, a kindness, to her voice.

"But... first..." She started before grasping his hand kindly. She pulled him in quickly, kindly, before wrapping her arms around him. The embrace was something he almost felt like he needed, he craved.

As she did so, he could feel her mana, the mana of the Earth itself.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 02:32:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"............." Ash was silent, and suddenly he felt like there was no need to scream.

He just wrapped his arms around her, and held her close, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"...I needed to make a decision..." he said quietly.

"But I couldn't. Something was literally holding me back from making a decision." he went on.

"That feeling was horrible. I'll never forget it." he continued.

"Now I don't even know if the right thing happened. I can't even own the decision that was made here." he told her.

"What's going to happen to her, Mother Gaea?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 02:38:30 )

Terra returned the embrace, holding close and fast.

"I don't know, Ash." She told him honestly.

"At least this is how she can survive." She continued.

'Physically, she'll be fine, I can assure you of that, but... mentally is where I am not sure."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 03:18:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just continued to hold Terra close to him... before his grip relaxed, and he just went slightly limp.

"I mean... you needed me to make a decision when I literally couldn't." he said.

"...hated that feeling." he muttered.

"....and at least the road that was forced upon Ashley and I ends with her surviving." he went on, before pausing.

"And you're not sure how she'll be, mentally? That's concerning." he mumbled.

"That's... ominous." he sighed.

"All I can do now is wait. Take this as it comes, and deal with it. And try my best to help Ashley."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 03:27:08 )

"That really is." Terra agreed after a moment or two.

"And all we can do, is wait. I wish I could help moreso." She added.

"You're welcome to take her home. As she is, she'll be in a stasis state until she wakes, and ... I don't know how long that will be."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:00:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....all right." Ash responded as he stood up.

"I'll do that." he told her.

"........" he was then silent, before shaking his head.

"All this crap. Why." he mumbled.

"No reason." he then answered himself.

"Guess life is just shit at times."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:13:06 )

Terra just sighed lightly.

"Yeah... it really can be." She agreed

"But you have to have the will power, the strength, to just power through it." She added before sighing.

"Even though Ana has a real nice way of going about things." She muttered

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:32:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ash just sighed again, as well.

"Yeah." he said.

"I don't know how she thinks. Don't want to know." he mumbled.

"Whatever." he then said, going over and picking Ashley up in his arms.

"Thank you." he told her.

"You've stopped Ashley from truly becoming what she hated most."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:37:41 )

"She won't be her sister, but I don't know who she'll be, precisely, when she wakes." Terra stated.

"Unfortunately." She added.

"I'm not entirely sure how long to wait, either." She told him.

"Do you want to take her home, or shall I give someone else an advance phone call?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 04:51:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I want to take her home." Ash responded.

"I want to make sure I'm the one that sees her home to her bed." he continued.

"......but those at home should be aware of what's going on." he then said.

"If... they can understand it and truly accept it." he added.

"I mean... that mana crap was going on inside me, so odds are it's going on inside a lot of other people." he reasoned.

"...and I have no idea what's going to happen with everyone, going forward."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.