Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Climax of Destruction

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 20:55:37 )

By the time Chris finished, Ashley was standing there with her weight on one leg and her arms cross, looking very much like another form of her sister.

"All right, that's all the information?" She asked. When Chris nodded, Ashley just smirked.

"Good. Let's go deal with this bitch so she can stop terrorizing the world." She stated before looking to Hal.

"I'm good whenever he is." She added with a motion toward Az. She seemed... more like a harsher version of herself at this point, but the presence of her sister was still there and couldn't be denied.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 21:02:51 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel just sighed quietly.

"One moment." he said.

"I need to tell someone about this." he told them, before summoning a blade in his hand. He then dragged the tip of it across his other palm, and cupped his hands together, allowing his demon blood to pool.

"Boss?" he said into it.

"Miss Raziel? It's Azazel." he said further.

"I need to tell you something."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 21:07:34 )

"So talk." The woman that he was contacting echoed through the air, the source being the pool of blood he had in his hands.

"I'm on my way to deal with Vanessa Encrae. I know you've been looking forward to getting her." Azazel responded.

"Oh? All right." was all she said.

"Go do it then." With that, she 'hung up', leaving him with blood in his hands and nothing more. Well, he was probably a bit on the confused side of things.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 01:37:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......" Azazel was silent as that happened.

"Well. That went easier than expected..." he muttered.

He then tipped his hands slightly, causing the pooled blood to go back into his wound. After that, he used the blade and ran it over his wound, closing it up.

"Handy." Hal commented.

"Yeah. Still stings like a bugger." Azazel responded.

"Anyway, I'm good to go." he told Hal.

"All right." Hal replied, before he snapped fingers on both his hands, one towards Azazel, one towards Ashley. The two of them suddenly, in the blink of an eye, found themselves standing at the entrance to a hidden building... camouflaged very well.

"...guess this is the place." Azazel muttered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 01:44:55 )

Ashley just looked around before sighing.

"It is." She said quietly.

". . . " She didn't say anything more before heading inside, having the feeling that they wouldn't meet any resistance.

She didn't know where she was going, but... at the same time, she knew exactly where.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 02:10:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel followed her inside, and looked around.

"....hm." he muttered.

"Wow." he said.

"This place is... well... dead." he commented.

"It's like there's no activity here at all." he went on.

"The hell's going on...?" he wondered aloud.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 02:17:00 )

"I have no idea." Ashley commented.

"And I don't think I want to know." She then said, looking around, uneasy. she wasn't entirely sure what it was that she was to think about all this, what she could feel. She also couldn't decide what to make of what she could feel, was she happy...? sad? Pissed....?

"Come on. I ... think I know where we're going." She then said before heading down another hall.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 02:31:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....right." Azazel muttered, as he followed.

They walked down a few halls, but found nothing. It was as though the place had been abandoned... but that was not the case. They DID hear signs of activity, but people were hiding from them.

Not that they cared about the underlings. They were here for the head of it all.

Ashley then stopped in front of a closed door, and opened it.

When she did, she saw Azari sitting in a simple wooden chair... and he did NOT look healthy.

"...welcome." he greeted them when he saw them.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 04:02:27 )

"You look have dead..." Ashley said as she approached him with Azazel.

"Waht the hell happeneed to you? Oh, and where is Vana?" She asked after a moment or two, her voice sharp, as he probably expected. To an extent, she honestly sounded like Vanessa.

"Because I need to know the answer to both of those, regardless of whether or not you want to answer me." She crossed her arms beneath her breasts and just looked at him rather pointedly.

"I can force you to tell me, and I'm sure you're aware of that." She added, a warning tone... but also a rather nonchalant tone, to her voice.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 04:25:18 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel looked at Azari, and was silent as he saw how sickly the elf looked.

'Geez...' he thought.

'The hell happened to HIM?' he wondered.

Azari just smiled at them, looking more at Ashley, though.

"...she's gone." he told them.

"She left. Never to return. Ever." he said further.

"What are you saying!?" Azazel demanded.

Azari's smile just grew wider.

"Vanessa Encrae... is dead."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 04:27:34 )

Ashley was silent as she took in what it was that Azari was saying. She didn't say anything, didn't move, didn't sedem to be reacting, until she just sighed.

"all right. You're on your way out too.." She then said before turning to face Azazel, who was still behind her.

"Come on. Let's go just destroy some of the rooms in here, put a crimp in their definite plans to have someone take over." She said, not seeming to realise that it was meant to be her.

"Leave this sad piece of flesh to die on his own." She added

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 04:43:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was confused, but nodded.

"Er... all right." he said.

"If... you say so..." he said further, before Azari started to chuckle.

His laugh was low and deep, but it eventually started to rise... until he was outright laughing.

That is, until he then started to cough up a strange-coloured substance that had the same consistency as blood.

"The hell?" Azazel asked.

"Ashley, what is he doing?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 04:53:07 )

Ashley turned to face Azari again before sighing lightly.

"He's dying, that's what." She answered.

"Dark elf death is... toxic to those in the area within a five meter radius." She added after a moment, watching Azari and his rough stature.

"Chances are he'll be dead by sunrise. Beyond that, I'm actually amazed he's still alive." She added.

"How long?" She asked the elf, referring to her sisters death.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 05:04:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azari was silent, before looking at her.

"...I've been waiting." he said.

"Answer her question." Azazel told him.

"I had to remain alive to see this." Azari continued.

"HOW. LONG." Azazel growled.

Azari just laughed again, before coughing up some more of the liquid.

"How long?" he asked.

"...about 5 days ago."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 05:11:54 )

Ashley was silent for about five seconds after he had said the time.

". . . that explains that ... sense of ... something... I felt a bit ago." She then said.

"At least she's finally dead." She then said, her voice cold, as was to be expected by this point

"Let's go Az. He worked with my sister, willingly, and doesn't deserve to have company as he does so." As she said that, she turned again, and started for the door, not entirely caring if he followed or not.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 05:29:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel was silent, and just sighed.

"Okay." he replied.

He then started to head for the door, before they heard Azari laugh loudly once more.

"VANESSA! I'M COMING!" he yelled, before he smashed his fist on a hidden panel that was beside him. As soon as he did, he slumped forward, and fell to the floor... just as numerous vents opened along the bottom of the walls.

As soon as he did, a weird pollen-like substance was vented into the room, spewing forward and surrounding Azazel and Ashley.

"AH, WHAT THE HELL!?" Azazel exclaimed as he covered his mouth and nose instinctively.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 05:44:19 )

Ashley whirled around as she heard what she did from Azazel. When she saw the pollen, she didn't smell it before it hit her.

She froze, barely able to properly function for a few seconds. When she finally was able to do anything, she froze, not sure what was going on. She coukdn't do anything, and she knew that.

"Az... Azazel... get...." She froze before shaking her head, trying to keep it at least a little clear.

"Get out of here... go... before..." she tried to continue. As she spoke, she started to shake. She couldn't cover her face, stop herself from inhaling the pollen.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 06:05:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....what!?" Azazel exclaimed.

"Ashley, what's wrong!?" he asked her, before looking at Azari.

"What did you do!?" he demanded, but it was too late. Azari was gone. And he could see the elf's body starting to slowly turn green and brown.

"...what the...?" he mumbled, shaking his head.

"Ashley, what's going on!?" he asked her.

Whatever was happening had an instant effect, but it seemed like nothing was happening to him. Why was that? Was he immune to it because he was a demon?

...or was this a targeted attack on Ashley?

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 06:10:59 )

Ashley was silent, bringing her hands up to her head and grasping the sides, tightly. It didn't take long, only a few seconds, before she dropped to her knees and screamed, loud. After a few seconds of that, she fell silent, but was still quivering, her hands at her head.

It wasn't ahrd to tell she was in pain, and wahtever it was that was going on with her was most certainly taking its toll on her. The question, was what was going on.

At the same time, while it wasn't easy to identify it, it wasn't hard to guess that the pain was in her head, for one reason or another.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 06:30:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Shit!" Azazel cursed, before grabbing his phone.

He then dialled Sharp's number quickly.

Meanwhile, in his office, Terra and Chris were still there as well, when his phone rang.

"Agent Sharp." he answered it.

"...Agent Az? What's wrong?" he asked.

"And what is that screaming!?" he demanded.

"...something happened? A weird pollen? And Ashley is screaming in pain, holding her head?" he asked further.

"Damn it, we'll send someone there ASAP." he finished, urgency in his tone.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.