Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Climax of Destruction

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 06:44:25 )

While Sharp was on the phone, Terra had gotten to her feet, and was ready to leave when he ended the call.

"I got this." She stated after a moment or two.

"I do not know what I will find." she then said, "But either I or Az will make sure to let you know." She paused a moment before looking to Chris.

You, consider thinking about what we were talking about, and think seriously. It might do you well to talk to them, even if I realise that you probably don't want to." With that, she was gone in a bit of a swirl of leaves and some pollen, appearing behind Azazel

". . . This... is not what I expected to come here to." She said after a moment or two

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 07:11:15 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

".........." Chris was silent as Terra left, before biting his lip.

"....hm." he mumbled.

Meanwhile, at the hideout, Azazel was looking at Ashley in horror.

"What the hell IS this!?" he asked Terra.

"The pollen did NOTHING to me, but Ashley's like THIS!" he went on.

"And THIS guy-" he went on, looking at Azari's body... but it was now turning to roots that were persistently starting to bury under the floor and into the soil beneath.

"....huh." he mumbled.

"Anyway, Ashley needs help!" he told Terra.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 07:19:32 )

"Each elf dies in a way befitting them." Terra stated before looking to Ashley and sighing.

"A---Az... G-Go. Get... Get away. Now." Ashley managed to get out after a few seconds. Her words were kind of broken, pained.

"She barely has control." Terra said as she sighed lightly.

"Also," She started, "watch out." The next thing that Az knew, he was tackled to the floor by Ashley.

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 07:40:00 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"GAH!" Azazel exclaimed, as he was tackled to the floor.

"Ashley!?' he exclaimed.

"What are you-!?" he started to ask, before he found himself instinctively grabbing Ashley's wrists, to stop her from clawing at him.

"...she has no control!?" he then asked Terra.

"Over what!? What's going on!?" he asked further, as he tried to push her off of him.

But that was one thing that Ashley had over Azazel... her dragon DNA made her strong. Strong enough to tangle with a demon of Azazel's tier.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 07:46:53 )

". . . . from what I can tell, Encrae planted a seed in her sister about a year ago." Terra started before pausing as Az managed to kick ashley off of him.

"But you really don't have the time at the moment in order to pay attention to me." She continued.

"You need to try not to die from the dragons fire coming your way." She finished with, mere moments before the heat hit him - and hard - before the fire itself.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 08:04:59 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel seemed to be engulfed in the flames, but his figure just stood there, moments before he removed the ring, and expended some energy, sending a pulse out which dissipated the flames.

When the two females saw him now, he now had black skin with cracks in it, much like magma threatening to burst forth from the Earth's crust. He also had red eyes, and two horns, own of them broken.

"Dragon's fire? I can withstand HELLFIRE." he told Ashley.

"All right. I don't want to fight you, but I WILL defend myself." he then finished, before sending an orb of his own demonic mana her way.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 08:15:39 )

"Tch demonic beings have never been of any use." Ashley stated.

'Although... perhaps your ... durability, shall we say, may be." She stood, looking like she didn't care. She brought a hand up and just snapped her fingers, summoning those that were essentially waiting for orders.

"Do let me know when you wish for me to interfere, Az." Terra commented, watching the scene.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 08:40:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Oh, damn it all!" Azazel cursed.

"I have no intention of fighting Ashley, or these cronies that she's just summoned!" he told her.

"....actually, that's a lie, I'd love to raze this place, and all the evil people within." he then corrected himself.

"But can we PLEASE help Ashley ASAP?" he asked her.

"....and when I say 'we', I mean 'you'." he then clarified.

"I, uh... well, pretty sure I'm useless to actually HELP." he muttered, shaking his head and backing up a little from the hoard that was there.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 08:47:26 )

"Go ahead and kill the ones coming." Terra said.

"I can deal with Ashley, but all of these are as good as dead.": She added as she cracked her knuckles.

"Anyhow, You do that, and I will deal with her." She then said before approaching the dragon lady, knowing that she wouldn't fight her. At the same time, those that Ashley had summoned were starting to pile into the room, and they had their sights on Azazel.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 09:05:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel looked at the ones that were piling into the room, and grinned... a grin that he hadn't grinned in a long time.

"Oh, fun." he said.

He then patted his chest slightly, before he coated himself in a dark aura, and dashed towards the hoard of cronies, tearing them down in whatever way came to him at the time.

And he was enjoying it.

He was a good guy, yes... but still a demon. And he needed to cut loose once in a while.

"Come on, come on, come on!" he declared, as he took three of them down at once.

"I'll send you all to the boss lady!" he added with a loud laugh.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 09:10:40 )

Terra just shook her head, knowing that there wasn't much that she could do hre. She didn't dare do much, a demon was a demon, no matter any sort of anything. So she just focused on Ashley.

Sometime later, after Azazel had properly taken care of those that were making their way into the room.

"Feel better?" She asked after a moment or two, her voice more curious than anything else.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 09:26:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel just leaned against the wall and sighed heavily, satisfaction in it, before sliding down to his ass, and putting the ring back on, giving him the appearance of being human once more.

"Mmmm, yes." he replied.

"That's been meaning to get out for a while now." he admitted.

He then shook his head, and brought himself back to reality.

"Right. Ashley." he muttered.

"What's going on with her?" he asked.

"What's happening, and how can it be fixed?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 11:59:42 )

"What's going on?" Terra asked before pausing. "Her sister infected her with her mana."

"Can I get a bit more information than that?" Azazel asked. Terra just sighed lightly.

"Well... about a year ago, there was an encounter between the two fo them. At that point, Encrae implanted a seed of her mana into AShley." She continued. "That seed mixed with Ashley, until it was super close to taking her over, as she couldn't differentiate between her own mana and mentality and her sisters."

". . that mist? It was meant to break the final vestiges of resistances that she had. Making her purely her sisters mindset with her ... traits. As in her violence and draconic temper."

"As for how it can be fixed, I managed to pause it." She told him. "I As for fixing it... I can... but I don't know the damage that would be done as a result."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 22:31:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Azazel was silent upon hearing the explanation.

"...damn it." he cursed.

"She was playing the long game, here." he muttered, shaking his head, before pausing.

"Right, that last part is extremely worrisome, but a thought just occurred to me." he then told her.

"That Chris guy outright suggested Ashley coming here, right?" he asked. "Do you think he planned this?" he asked her.

"Was he a part of this plan all along?" he asked further.

"Because all this seems a bit... too coincidental." he then added, sounding suspicious of Chris.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 22:39:09 )

"I doubt it." Terra commented honestly.

"He had no mental awareness of anything here at the time that this was properly set into motion." She then said, not entirely sure if he would believe her or not.

"Now, I am going to take her back to the medwing at the Unit." She told him. "You... I'm setting you to work." She had a bit of an authoritative tone to her voice as she said that.

"Take care of this place. Raze it, I don't care. Destroy it, kill everyone, whatever you feel is best. ": There was a darkness to her voice that he hadn't heard, at all, in the time that she'd been at the Unit.

"Any questions?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 22:59:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Azazel was silent, before shaking his head.

"No, Ma'am." he said.

"No questions." he told her.

"Level this place to the ground and make sure nobody escapes. Got it." he went on.

"You... you go take care of Ashley." he finished, getting to his feet again.

With that, he removed the ring once more, and cracked his neck.

"Guess I have some work to do." he finished, cracking his knuckles.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 23:03:30 )

Terra was silent for a moment before sighing.

"Do what you can." She then said before vanishing from where she was, Ashley vanishing as well.

She appeared in the med wing with Ashley on one of the beds. She kenw that Hal would have gotten a notice of unfamiliar mana enterting the building, and would likely realise it was her. Even after being there for months, her mana was still not recognized by the barriers.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 23:21:47 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After about 2 minutes, Hal arrived where Terra was.

"I knew that alarm was about you." he said.

"Thankfully I stopped the security team from going on red alert." he continued.

"Regardless, what's happened?" he asked.

"Is Ashley all right?" he asked her.

"And where is Agent Az?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 23:26:07 )

"Azazel is on cleaning detail." Terra told him simply, and rather plainly.

"As that location needs to be dealt with before any of Encrae's underlings get any ideas." She added before pausing.

"As for Ashley, I'm not entirely sure. I need to speak with someone who is close to her about how to handle all that." She then said.

"I don't have the details, though."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/26 23:40:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....." Hal was silent, thinking for a moment.

"Then you're going to want to speak with Ash Fyrane." he told her.

"He's her husband." he said. "Or... is he? I cannot remember if they're married. Point is, he's her significant other." he said.

"I'll call him and ask him to come here." he went on.

"I assume to direct him right to here?" he asked.

"Oh, and fair enough on Agent Az. At least I know what's going on with him." he then added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.