Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Open more Orbs Selling Aries and more!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:29:41 )
@Miss Sandman: That works for me, yes!~ o uo

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:32:46 )
@Hadsvich: than pls send a trade dear ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:35:30 )
@Tsundererra: yes it is difficult! i think as an person who didnt have this expirience its hard to say comforting words. but thats the same thing with every difficult topic!
and i ask because iam intristed ^^ more work sucks! is it because of christmas?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:46:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: This is true. There are a lot of times I’ve seen/heard about bad things happening to people, and I always want to give comforting words, but it’s hard. ):

Ahhh, it is because I work at a University, and finals are starting soon. xD I have to prepare so many study guides, handouts, and materials, and I have to correct homework so the students can study from them for upcoming quizzes and tests. I also got asked to tutor groups of students after class. @__@ I can’t wait until the semester ends so I can relax!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 10:04:34 )
@Tsundererra: Oh right you work as an japanese tutor right? Thats so cool. Its one language i want to learn someday!! Ist just hard to understand the symbols though. My dad try to learn english atm its so cute how an 67 year old man try to spell mushrooms right. Or i need to tell him that ppl dont will die if they Go to an giftshop "Gift" means poison in German xDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 18:13:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You could always learn when you have free time. There’s a lot of free apps that help people learn. ^^
Two of the writing symbol systems are easy to learn (hiragana, katakana). Kanji is the one that’s a life struggle to learn, and even Japanese peeps mess up the older, uncommon ones.

Your dad is amazing for trying to learn English. German and English have similar grammar structures and vocabulary, so it should be easy for him to learn. But omggg, I wonder if we have more words like gift where the meanings are crazy different. xD I didn’t know gift meant poison!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 09:44:25 )
@Tsundererra: i will someday :)) and yes he is amazing but english isnt his thing xD he still try it last year he even was into an english class. I think about but i dont know and other words atm if i get to know i let you know :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 18:05:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’m glad he is trying so hard to learn, even if it isn’t easy for him. ^^ I’ve had students quit because learning another language was more difficult than they thought, but you’ll get it the more you practice. :3

Did your father not get the chance to learn English when he was in grade school? All the German people I’ve met in my life could speak English and one other language perfectly, so I always assumed everyone over there had the same opportunity to learn.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 18:53:16 )
@Tsundererra: no its German history we are east Germans my dad needet to learn the russian language in school. Thats because of the DDR. East germany the DDR was in partnerhood with Russia

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 20:46:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhhh, I didn’t know you’re East German. It makes sense that your dad wouldn’t learn English based on the past. Can he speak Russian as well as you speak English?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 21:20:52 )
@Tsundererra: no haha he never used it so he dont know it anymore :) but it isnt to Bad.... where you ever use russia? Nowhere! XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 21:26:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, they say if you don’t use it, you lose it. And it’s true, the only place you would need Russian for is Russia. It’s the same for Japanese, so I have to always keep studying or I will forget it. At least if he ever wants to relearn it, it will be easy to pick up again.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 22:23:06 )
@Tsundererra: english is more importand for him he will next year visit America again. My cousin lives there. They plan a trip with denver as start and Grand canyon as desteny. I will sit at Home with the Baby xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/23 23:13:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I think you told me about this trip before. It’s good that he’ll be traveling with your cousin who also knows English, and he could probably get away with cheating with Google translate if he wanted to (my parents did this in Japan). xD But don’t tell him that since it might make him stop studying.

It sounds like it’s going to be such an epic trip. He better bring you and the baby some nice souvenirs! ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 22:27:16 )
@Tsundererra: it will be epic even my BF would love to go with but i forbid him and told him if our little one is bigger we could go with them some day =)) the last time i stayed complete alone el diablo troed to kill me XD so with baby and alone no thank you! and dear i donated i got some money on my hand =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 22:32:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, I agree with you! He should be near you to help with the baby AND to keep el Diablo from ending you. Where would you like to go for your first family vacation when the little one is old enough?

And yaaaaaay! Are you excited about the new orbs being released today? :D It should be a few more hours of waiting. I’m so hyped!!!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 22:35:44 )
@Tsundererra: oh our first MAYBE vacation is next year with the little one with his whole family we might go on a triep to the germany east sea =) its an classical destinations for germany though but i never was truly there so yes ^^ it will be great! ^^
and yes but i hate they release them so late so i need to wait the whole night on them ;A;
will you go on a vacation next year =)?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 22:47:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Awww, a beach vacation sounds like a nice, relaxing first family vacation. ^^ She’ll get to wear her first baby swim suit too, though idk if you’ll be letting her in the water.
I want to go on vacation to Hawaii, but it’s hard because of my work. My family had to go last year without me because I couldn’t take off for more than 3 days. T^T I usually go to NYC to visit my friend, but work has been keeping me from doing that as well. ;A;

I feel bad for you and the other Volties who live overseas and have to stay up longer. I’m hoping it will be worth the wait. Are you buying a bundle as well?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 23:02:46 )
@Tsundererra: why they didnt let you off D; thats mean! i hope next year you will be more lucky!!! and hawaii sounds so wonderful *_* no i dont will put her in a swimsuit just a hat and a swimdiapear will do for babies this little >w< also i just end up buying stuff for her today as well! i need to stop i have so many clothes already xDDD today i bring little baby beanies with bear ears with me..... why are babies just so adorable! ^^ and i buy my BF an papa pass and an baby manual for nikolaus holiday! xD i saw so pretty baby books today *___*
yes its a bit sad and i will sleep and will buy tomorrow morning the stuff =) and no bundles for me they are to expensive ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/25 23:04:47 )

@miss sandman:
::sprinkles love in your shop::
<3

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.