Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Open more Orbs Selling Aries and more!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:46:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I used to bury my pets too, but one time a cat ate one of the birds I buried. D’x I’m thinking of getting my birb cremated if he passes before me. Taxidermies are creepy... idk how I’d feel if someone did that to my body, so I would def not do it to any animal.

Maybe she knows you’re pregnant but doesn’t want to share you with the baby. xD I hope she cuddles the little one after she’s born, but I’d be scared to have a newborn near any pets.

Does Germany have a day like Thanksgiving too? I bought a new switch, 3 switch games, and 3 PS4 games. D’x It’s the reason I can’t buy more orbs until December.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 22:57:40 )
@Tsundererra: you need to bury the bird deeper then??? we buried our german shepherd really deep almost 6 feet deep!
taxidermy with a human body is bareley possible..... animals have fur and fethers so you dont see the stiches and the scratches and holes you need to make on an taxidermy piece but we dont have fur so you would see everything what happened to our skin! i just know one taxidermy piece of a human its an art piece it called "the punished suicide"!

no we dont have thanks giving the christians celebrate "erntedankfest" bt as an non christian peron i dont celebrate such a thing!
omg sooo many games xDDD thats heavy!!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 23:15:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I was a kid, so I probably didn’t dig as deep as I thought, but omg, I didn’t know it should be as deep as 6 ft.
Ahhhh, I didn’t know the process behind taxidermy left marks like that, but it makes sense that it would. That human taxidermy art is scary, but it’s also really cool to look at. I wonder how they managed to get real human hair and skin.

You prolly save a lot of money by not celebrating erntedankfest. Buying all the ingredients cost me quite a bit. T__T

Surprisingly, all those games didn’t weigh a lot. But ughhggh, still cost me quite a bit altogether. I can’t wait for my next payday.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 23:37:16 )
@Tsundererra: yes because otherwise other animals could dig them up again ^^
and the young girl commited real suicide and jumped into a river.... the artist pull her out of this river and than make her into a piece of art XDDD well her parents liked the artpiece alot........ i would scream at first if i would see my daughter like that but well yeah xD

every sunday until christmas here its an advent day! xDDD you sit together with your family hear some christmas music watch old movies or home movies and eat christmas snacks =) you also lit a candle every sunday! do you celebrate this in us???

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 23:49:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I like your new avi! That hair is one of my favorite poses from all the new rigs.

Omg, I can’t believe the artist didn’t get in trouble for doing that without asking permission first. I’m glad her parents liked the art piece. Even though it looks super cool, I would be pissed to have that done to my child without her permission. D:

We don’t do that in America. In fact, the weekends counting down to Christmas are big Christmas shopping days, so people are out shopping or working. I’m not religious or Christian, but I would love to do that every Sunday.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 23:56:18 )
@Tsundererra: thank you i finally get another virgo so i could make it ^^ (i also now have 7 aquarius......7)
the hair suits so good the aries eyes cute >w<

yeah its wierd right! but who knows maybe the parents get her to practice suicide!
me and my family arent religious either but we celebrate the sundays this way ^^ its just nice to do so ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 00:14:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Congrats on getting another Virgo! ^^ I hope I can get more to sell and trade next time. It seems like a lot of people haven’t bought the premium orbs this time.
You know, I have 10 Pisces and 10 Taurus, yet barely any of the very common items.

I wonder if she was close with her parents, or if they were the ones who pushed her to commit suicide. x__x At least we get a one of a kind piece of art from the situation.

I usually watch Christmas movies and eat all the Christmas foods the night before. ^^ I also go out to look at light decorations.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 00:24:12 )
@Tsundererra: this you can imagine every sunday and usually we drink mulled wine ^^ no mulled wine for me this year ;__;

who knows whats her story is behind ^^ the rtist just make her this way to coverup the wounds her skin get during taxidermy and suicide ;D

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 00:36:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’ve never had mulled wine before, is it good? I don’t like a lot of wines, so I’ve never thought to try it. I usually drink peppermint hot chocolate, and make sugar cookies and gingerbread men. I think people here also eat fruitcake and drink eggnog... but they taste nasty to me. xD What kind of snacks do you usually eat on these Christmas-y Sundays?

The artist did do a nice job covering up any marks that might have happened from the suicide. It’s also interesting to see that dried human skin looks similar to leather.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 00:45:36 )
@Tsundererra: well i just can discribe it like..... imagine you drink christmasin a cup! problem is i always got heartburn from it ^^ you make it from wine, orange slices, anise, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon! also you can put sugar in it to make it more sweet ^^
we also eat alot of sugar cookies ^^ my BF and i will make some this weekend than we also eat gingerbread and stollen pastries (a very sweet kind of bread with raisins), cinnamon stars i also really like ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 00:51:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It sounds like Christmas in a cup! I love the spices you listed in the ingredients. I’ll see if I can make it or get a premade one to try. ^^

Do you shape your sugar cookies? I have a bunch of Christmas cookie cutters I use to make them, and then put colored sugar icing on them. xD Stollen pastries sound so delicious! I’m going to see if I can make them this Christmas since I don’t think we sell them in the stores here.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 00:56:44 )
@Tsundererra: stollen is really complex to make dear! you need to bake it and than let it sit for like a month! than you have the real stollen flavor ^^
and mulled whine you can try to make one =) red whine is traditional ^^ we also have a alcoholfree type of mulled whine it called punch! ^^ but i dont may drink this either because the spices together can cause real contractions. but for children its awesome or ppl that dont drink!
sure do we shape them ^^ the cutest cutter i have is a cat, a cat paw and a crocodile ^^ but i have traditional christmas ones too! and a hello kitty one xD which is your favorite of yours =)?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 01:16:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oooof, I thought it was going to be like making raisin bread. xD Nooooope. I found a recipe in English that doesn’t mention anything about leaving it for a month, but it’s probably not an authentic stollen recipe.
I’m going to make the alcohol-free version first since I still want to be able to drive around if I drink too much of it. xD I knew spicy peppers could cause early contractions, but I didn’t know the spicy spices could do them too. What will you be drinking instead? Hot chocolate like I will be? :3

Omg, the cat paw cutter sounds so cute! My favorite Christmas cutter is a star shaped one, but I also like this snowman one I have because it’s fun to decorate afterwards. Out of all my cutters (Christmas and non-Christmas), I like this cherry blossom one I got in Japan. It’s so pretty~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 01:28:45 )
@Tsundererra: you dont need to let it sit a month but its not the real one than though ^^ but you can try the recipe you find =))
i think the alcohol free version is with grape juice! yeah many things can start contractions! (whispers) i had sex with my BF last week and it started false contractions >____<
the cat paw is cute but my fave is the cat itself because its a cat XD
and the cherry blossom one really sounds cute as well =))) i love cherry blossoms!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 01:39:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It looks like we don’t have real stollen here. I even found a stollen kit that comes with all the ingredients, but you still don’t let it sit for a month. Maybe when I’m not lazy, I will try to make the real version one day. xD

I drank alcohol free sparkling wine today made from grape juice, so I will probably like the alcohol free mulled wine more than the alcoholic version.
I hope you don’t get your contractions early! I’m surprised that so many things can set them off. D’x

Is the cat cutter shaped like a whole cat? Or is it just the head? And I love cherry blossoms too. ^^ I bought so many cherry blossom things over the years.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 11:02:05 )
@Tsundererra: maybe ifwe know better and writhe for a long time i will pck you an care package with stollen some day xDD and othergerman snacks ^^ i saw on youtube it is really popular to try german snacks....... but i dont know why xD

i also drink often alcoholfree sparkling wine ^^ because it tasted the closes to real alcohol XD oh man sometimes i really miss to drink something ^^
everyone said based on the form of my belly that my baby will come before due day. i just told them "well i should take bets"...... its okay she can survive pretty well from this point of pregnancy but i would love to let her in atleast until the 36. week if thats possible ^^*

yeah its a whole cat! if i make the cookie dough to thing i always break its tail XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 20:31:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: That would be awesome! I could send you American stuff too, though a lot of things (like our chocolates) are shit compared to anything Europe has. But our baby and children’s stuff is cute, so I can send stuff like that one day. xD Americans like to try all kinds of international snacks, so you can find a YouTube vid of them trying any country’s snacks. We are very curious people. My parents always ask my uncle living in Germany to bring these cinnamon sweet almonds, this weird peanut puff snack, and lots of chocolate wafers and pretzels. :3
I always ask just for a bag of schoko-bons and try to not eat the whole bag in a week. >3> THEY’RE SO GOOD.

Did you used to drink a lot before you were pregnant? I used to drink more when I was younger, but it’s harder to drink in my area since I need to drive to go anywhere.

I think she can bake in your tummy for a little longer. I just hope she comes out on or a day before/after your due date... I’ve heard about people who had to carry the baby past the expected birth time and they always sound so miserable. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/29 23:54:46 )
@Tsundererra: "gebrannte mandeln" the best in Christmas Time i just eat my first bag of it some days ago ;)))
My cousine bring me some American baby clothes! And theyre sooo adorable a little Teddy hoody *_* i love teddys!!! And socks with the Slogan "best hugger" ;A; baby socks are always adorable but these are too cute!
And schokobons are ones of my faves too! I usually dont like choklat just schokobons :)

I drank quite often but i was in many concerts or Festivals! Usually weekends my bf and i drank a bottle of wine or sometimes two.....
The last Time i drank i was already pregnant but i didnt know i was. It was just half a bottle of wine and i was so drunk and had a very Bad hangover from just half a bottle.... one week later i knew why xD
That sucks if you need to drive everywere!! But its more healthy that way!!!! If you drink whats your favorite?

2 weeks before due day is as save as due;) her surviving Chance now its 97% thats pretty well too!!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 00:47:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Yes! Those are the almonds! Our sweetened cinnamon almonds aren’t as good here. I agree, they’re perfect for the winter. I reheat them in the oven for a bit and pretend they’re freshly made. xD

I love the baby caps and socks the most here! They’re so little and cute. x3 And the little toys are also cute. I’m trying to learn how to crochet baby stuff to sell online.

I loooove chocolate, and schoko-bons are one of my top favorite. My all-time favorite chocolate is Milka chocolate.

German people look so happy when they’re drinking at festivals. :) Is wine your favorite drink? I like sweet drinks like plum wine, Long Island iced teas, and some white wines, but I also really like vodka and maple whiskey.

Ooooo, I didn’t know 2 weeks before was considered safe. My brother was a premature baby, but I don’t know how early he was born.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.