Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Open more Orbs Selling Aries and more!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 20:12:45 )
@Miss Sandman: That's so weird.
I spent some time in my studio, painting and drawing, which was nice. Otherwise, I got my youngest to and from his classes, and I hung out online for a bit. How has your day been other than the trip to the midwife?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 20:30:25 )
@Wildfire: it was okay ^^ i bough some medicine and the plush baby blanked toy my BF and i decide for her first toy and than i was going home and slept for 4 hours xD
you should show us some of your drawings dear =O!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 23:25:40 )
@Miss Sandman: How much are you looking for sweet cakes? :o

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 23:31:12 )
@Usagi: like 600 ohms! or one of the items i want dear ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/20 21:37:42 )
*gives thread some love!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 06:47:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hello dear~ ^^ Can I get your woodland fae (12k), autumnal spruce (10k), and sweet cakes (14k)? So 36k total. :3 Is that okies?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 10:10:18 )
@Tsundererra: iam hard looking for ohms atm but you helped me alot so its okay pls Send a trade!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 18:15:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omg, that’s my fault for not reading. My bad! )x

You’re so kind, but it’s ok~ I‘ll come back and buy with ohms when I donate later. ^^ Those items have a high chance of being bought with ohms too, so I don’t want to cheat you out.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 20:03:04 )
@Tsundererra: everything is okay dear =) i just cant donate atm because the baby is coming soon and i save where i can so i try to get ohms that way for the new orbs :D

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 20:06:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’m going to be buying a lot of bundles this time and I can send the new orb items your way. ^^ I’m sure I’ll have a lot of extra ones.
It’s better for you to save your money for the baby.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 21:01:15 )
@Tsundererra: naaaw i want to open some myself dear thank you =))
i know because i was sick i miss out 165€ v____v but i also recive really many gifts from friends and family =) so she is save for the first few months ^^ i dont need to buy clothes for her etc =)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 22:07:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I love opening orbs too. It’s additive seeing what you’ll get. xD If you’re having trouble getting one of the new items, I’m always happy to help if I can. :3

Your friends and family are so sweet to have given you so many gifts already. Your little girl is already so loved, and she doesn’t even know it yet. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 22:36:29 )
@Tsundererra: aww thank you =))
i think she knows it well..! everytime she hears her papa on the phone she starts too move like crazy xDDD i just hope she dont will be a stillborn. its my greatest fear atm

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 22:37:28 )
@Miss Sandman: How many ohms would you like for Handheld?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:09:27 )
@Hadsvich: does 50 sounds okay =)?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:48:12 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: She sounds like she’s already full of so much life, I’m sure the birth will be fine. :) Plus, German doctors are really good, so you should be in good hands. You shouldn’t stress yourself thinking about scary stuff like that.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 23:55:28 )
@Tsundererra: yes she has a lot of energy! even now she is kicking my butt XD but it happens often view weeks before due some little ones die peacefully in mommas whomb..... its a thing noone has an explanation for.... the worst part is that the momma need to give a naturally birth to the deceased baby because a c section is to dangerous for the mommas at that point. some even need to wait till the contractions set in naturally (wich can be days) i think thats cruesome and babaric v_v

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:01:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I didn’t know that could happen! It sounds so traumatic to know you’re giving birth to a dead baby. )’: My heart goes out to all the moms who have had to experience something like that. Just thinking about it is making me feel so depressed...

I will keep you and your baby in my mind and send lots of emotional support the closer you get to giving birth. I hope she stays a strong little fighter until the moment she comes out and takes her first breath. ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:06:56 )
@Tsundererra: yes is shoking even if you know that happens to 2 persons you actually know! but the baby will be fine *nods*
yes i respect the mamas and the love they give them little butterflies too!
did something happened to you lateley =)??
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:28:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’m glad I don’t know anyone person who has given a stillbirth. T__T I wouldn’t even know what to say to them because it’s such a horrible thing, and I can’t empathize with what they went through.

Nothing new has happened to me~ Maybe a little more work than usual, but it should lighten up in the beginning or middle of December. x__x What makes you ask?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.