Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Artist Portfolio Question...

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 20:23:57 )

Hi guys! I just wanted to ask other artists, especially if they are employed in the creative field what they think about this.

So, I have been working on and off on portfolio sites for myself for a few years. It's kind of frustrating and I never get it the way I want it.

I've been wondering if it is considered professional or not to use Instagram as an online portfolio. It's clean, crisp and easy. It seems great, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's like, taboo or not.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 20:29:21 )

i feel like nowadays having a decent clean social media presence with your works really helps. i've seen people get hired though twitter and insta. good luck!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 23:12:31 )
@skettiyeti: hi there, i dont think its a problem using instagram as your official art portfolio. to be quite honest, we have to start somewhere to post and get to know self in arts field so this platform helps you in many ways. I am sure in the long run, you will be able to afford your own site to post your art (arrangement is very important) and also what art direction are you going for too.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 19:51:10 )

Thanks everyone! That makes me feel pretty good actually. Thanks for the advice! I'm definitely gonna try setting that up!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.