Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 16:32:17 )

Last night friends and I went out to the local county fair. Had a really fun time, even though it was pretty chilly. Anyway I finally knocked something off my bucket list. Riding a mechanical bull. Not good at it, but I did it.

What are y'alls bucket list stuff? What ones have you knocked off?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 16:52:55 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

In I believe 12th grade we had to do one
Ten items
I won't remember them all, but
▪︎get a kimono (done)
▪︎get published
▪︎go on a cruise (this was three spots for three different types, one's checked)
▪︎be in the audience of Ellen

And I graduated in 2013 so i can't find it anymore, obviously lol. I think most were done tho

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:08:51 )

Being at an Ellen show would be pretty cool. I kind of want to be an extra in something. Anything really.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:22:12 )

Lmfaoo that gif is precious tho. Good on ya for trying! I probably wouldn't do the same.

My bucket list includes, going to didney worl with friends. Meeting said friends in person. Not in that order, but maybe that will be how we finally get to meet up.
Traveling. I don't have anywhere specific in mind outside of where my friends live.

I kinda wanna do the Carpetbagger thing where i visit weird little roadside attractions and other similar stuff. Haunted houses, etc. He looks like he has fun with that.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:25:27 )

Going to Disney World is pretty awesome.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:30:38 )

3 things I have on list: go to Prague, go to Ireland, go to Japan. None have been crossed of yet :/

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:32:36 )

I can't remember a lot of my bucket list items. XD but I have been working on it as I remember.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 19:07:26 )

I always wanted to go to Japan and I did that last year!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 19:54:31 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Ooh travel the world might've been on mine

I'm currently at three countries: Mexico, United States, Canada

Disney World requires comfortable shoes you can spend hours in
Like crocs
If a not quite four hour shift at my summer job can land me anywhere from 4-10k steps as a peon (generally around 6-8k), and my leads regularly break 10k, and that's a small park, you want comfortable shoes for WDW, where Magic Kingdom, the smallest park, is at least 4x the size of where I work, likely larger
Also, be prepared to spend way too much money

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 20:23:35 )
I haven't really thought of a "bucket list" in some time, tbh.
I'd like to travel more - nationally and internationally... see some of the "wonders" of the world. Does that count?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 20:24:50 )

@Wildfire: That counts.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 20:31:14 )
@Another Movie Addict: Well that's good to know!
Really, I tend to do things that I want to do when I can do them. Unfortunately, this means that some of the bigger things don't get done because it takes time to plan and that doesn't seem to work well around here...
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 21:20:52 )

My list is long and mostly incomplete. I don't doubt that much of it will probably never get done, but there's hope for at least some.
-Have an article of clothing custom made for me: Done
-See Ozzy live: Not done, most recent tour got postponed until next year, making for two failed attempts so far. Still holding out hope for the new date.
-Have my own home: Not done. Tried, failed, repeat. Still trying.
-Go to Las Vegas: Done
-Go to Disney: Done
-Visit the Black Forest: Not done, will take a lot of time and money and planning.
-Get my name changed: Not done, will have to work on it when I have more time and money and actually decide on a middle name.
-Take my SO to the fair: Not done, will probably have to wait until next year or later due to time constraints and location.
-Get a tattoo: Done, but will require more.
-Try clown makeup: Not done, maybe next Halloween
-Get a didgeridoo: Not done, but easy enough to do when I have more money and space
-Visit the Australia Zoo: Not done, will take a lot of time and money and planning.
-Learn to play the banjo: Not done, but (slowly) working on it
-Work in a haunted attraction: Not done, maybe someday
-Get married: Done. Now waiting for the chance to get divorced.
-Own my own business: Not done, will have to wait until I get on my feet.
-Adopt a kid: Not done, will have to wait until I get on my feet.
-Tell my family what I think of them and hold them responsible for their actions for the whole extended family to see: Not done, will have to wait until I get on my feet.

and I'm gonna stop there before I make myself more depressed. :^)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 21:38:31 )

@Uncledaddy: I hope you get to see ozzy in the end. I saw him a couple times. Once with Black Sabbath.
Any special reason you wanne go to the Black Forest?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 22:44:53 )

@Uncledaddy: Pretty impressive list you got there. I was apart of a haunted trail back in high school. It was an interesting night. Would love to do something better down the road though.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 22:59:06 )

Some of what I can remember from my ever changing bucket list:

Own a complete book set: Done
Go to a trampoline park: Maybe next year.
See a movie at a drive-in: Might never be done.
Go see a movie at Hollywood Forever Cemetery: Probably won't ever get done.
Got to RTX: Hopefully.
See a Let's Play Live event: I had a chance, but prior plans and some other things got in the way.
Go some where on an airplane: Did that in October, and I hate flying.
Own every Eeveelution as a plush: Working on it, but of course they're adding new ones.
Meet a true crime re-enactor: I did this. He was a murderer in Swamp Murders.

There's more I can't remember though.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 23:29:14 )

@vengeance: lucky D:
Black Forest is just one of those places I really wanna see for myself. Might be the most beautiful and magical place on earth, or certainly one of them. I grew up with fairy tales, so a mysterious forest is right up my alley. Most places around the world I'm content to see in pictures and video, but this is one of the few I feel I need to appreciate in person if I ever get the chance. A visit to Germany in general is in order; there are quite a few things on my "to see/do" list there, but the forest is at the top.

@Another Movie Addict: Sounds like fun. I probably could have had the opportunity years ago, but shied away from it for "personal reasons". I'd be much more willing to try now, but of course now I have "real jobs" to worry about. So it'll be a balancing act that depends on what my obligations and opportunities look like around that time of year in the future, I guess.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 23:31:28 )

@Uncledaddy: Yeah, coordinating can be a pain in the ass.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 23:58:39 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

i think the only things on my bucket list is to go to all the k-pop bands
i want to go see in live concert and paint an amazing portrait
i can be proud of.

I never really had a bucket list.
just short term goals like getting my GED or learning to drive.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 00:17:17 )

@MoodyBats: Makes sense, that's how it started for me. Small goals. Eventually though I started getting chances at like bigger stuff.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.