Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 05:53:27 )
@kiwi:
step 1. believe in yourself
step 2. ????
step 3. profit! & do what you want!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:05:24 )
@kiwi: idek abt the law but enjoy the zesty aftertaste and aromas

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:19:01 )
Welcome to Voltra! It's always nice to have veterans arrive :vichardhappy:

You joined just at the tailend of an event, you can play some jigsaw to get some event currency and get some event items before they go in about a week or so

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:22:59 )

@optimus prime: I'm good. I had to go afk but now I'm back for the night.
I've been good. Not that we were super close, but about 5 years ago I moved from FL to CA. It was a big change but I moved out here for my hubby's career.
What about you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:33:10 )
@kiwi: *wheezes*
do you know that lemon demon song? th. the song. the two trucks song. it's the truck anthem

@dipper: thank you! I will give the event a shot, I enjoy puzzles : )

@Totalanimefan: no worries! i go afk sometimes too.
How do you like living in CA? You moved all the way from coast to coast

me, i've finished school + still living just a little outside of toronto. nothing very exciting, really

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:43:14 )
@optimus prime: Have fun! And oops, I forgot to mention you have to join a team on the landing page to get event currency. Landing page can be found by clicking the pumpkin gif in the header :vreg-celebrate:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:45:05 )
@Dipper: thanks! I joined a team but hadn't thought much about how the event was played,,,
i figured it was for posting but the puzzles give more candy

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:51:42 )

@optimus prime: Yeah it was a really far move. The job market here is great and the weather isn't bad but the cost of living is yikes. And we are both far away from our families.
That's a pretty cool city, although just like me you are in an area with a high cost of living. Also it's freezing right now on the east coast. You must be cold.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:51:53 )
@optimus prime: can do either, hehe. Though Puzzle Candy has a limited amount you can get per day, whereas posting is a limitless amount, just a set rate per post depending on which forum you're in and the lenght of your post
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 07:01:48 )
autobots, roll out!

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 08:04:04 )
@optimus prime: welcome To voltra. Wonderful having you here. What a lovely username. xD

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 10:04:09 )
Welcome to voltra Optimus!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 19:56:14 )
Welcome to Voltra! I started using avatar sites about the same time as you. Voltra isn't as big as some other sites, but it has a really wonderful and kind community. And I personally love the avatar art style. :3

I hope you like it here!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:01:09 )
@Totalanimefan: hopefully the job market can outpace the cost of living there bc it's definitely a tough time for a lot of folks

and yeah the weather is rly cold! i like the snowglobe-esque look of fresh snowfall; the biggest issue is driving, because most people weren't prepared for it and don't have snow tires and haven't properly winterized their cars. i was lucky, but most people aren't ready and there were a LOT of car accidents

@dipper: i will keep that in mind! i haven't got to the daily limit of the puzzles yet, but i'm mixing it up between posting/puzzles

@boyrrito: that line is iconic :} peter cullen really did fill that role and made what was fairly cheesy dialogue into an instantly recognizable character

@laufeia: I like your username too! it's really unique. what inspired it, if you don't mind me asking?

@miss sandman: thank you! do you mind me asking what your leg item/pose is? it's really cute!

@lina: thanks! the avatars are cute. i like your avvie/bg pose!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:04:31 )
@kiwi: it's thee truck anthem *stands up and salutes*

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:05:50 )
@optimus prime: its an Event item called crybaby! :) it isnt that expensive iam sure you find it pretty fast!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:22:00 )

@optimus prime: yeah it is. More housing really needs to be built so that we all aren’t fighting to live in the same homes. :(
The job market is good where I live but the cost of living in the highest in America. :(

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:22:18 )

I’m glad that you were safe from the weather.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:48:04 )
@optimus prime: Thank you! I change every few days. Especially now that there are event items out! I get so excited about new items. :3

I feel like the avatars here have the cuteness of Ernya and the edgyness of Syndrone put together. I love them!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 21:04:58 )
@optimus prime: oh I just looked up fantasy names and thought it sounded really pretty. It means wooded/leafy island and is also the mother of Loki. And a spider genus. x3
Shop | Hangout | Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.