Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 21:17:19 )
@kiwi: the ONLY flag besides the pride flag i salute...

@Totalanimefan: that's awful ): the rent/inflation is too much and the pay (esp. the min wage) isn't keeping up
and yeah! i was rly glad i had the snow tires. i've been driving for years but snow still makes me nervous

@Lina: yeah. it's nice when you can start out on an avvie website in the early stages bc each new item is really something special to collect

@Laufeia: that's cool. i like the woodland aspect of it especially

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 21:39:25 )

@optimus prime: I've never driven in the snow before. I don't know if I could do it. I'm a pro at driving in the rain though.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 21:51:47 )
@optimus prime: it’s also early enough you stand a chance to get the early items before they get rare and expensive! Like being on Gaia the first few years. :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 04:19:20 )
@kiwi: yeyeyeye

@totalanimefan: snow is kind of like rain; it's just worse, in my experience. they both make things verrrry slippery

@lina: yeah absolutely! there's something special abt having a whole item collection, you know?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 04:52:03 )
@kiwi: :0 not even close! cosmos, thundercracker, rung, soundwave, and ratchet are top tier to me... they just aren't as recognizable as OP

what series are they recommending/have you started? >> << >>

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 04:52:43 )

@optimus prime: Yeah. I heard that it's ice that you really have to worry about.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 04:54:20 )
@Totalanimefan: ice is tough because it's hard to see sometimes, too :<

how's your evening going?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 05:02:29 )

@optimus prime: My night is going well! I just finished some leftovers. Which was beef and green beans.
What about you?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 06:05:08 )
@optimus prime: Cool, good to hear!

Also, Soundwave is so cool... I love his design in Prime ;w; (I tried to sketch it once and it looks an absolute hot mess of pencil haha)

Actually, a friend also got me kinda in Transformers recently too (probably the same friend as kiwi's hehe) and I'm...very slowly sinking in.
Started with Transformers Prime but my Netflix only has season 1 so i have to go elsewhere for the rest, think i got somewhere in season 2 before getting caught up with other things...
I saw a bit of Robots in Disguise and Cyberverse for the simple reason that they were on Netflix too even though I've finished absolutely none of them yet, rip

Old man Ratchet...a good

Wanna attempt to draw again...

Need to read the comics they suggested at some point...fnfnd
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 07:30:27 )
@optimus prime: perhaps someday I’ll own at least one of each item. For now I have a pretty big list of items I want. :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:22:21 )
@kiwi: in the idw comics soundwave leaves megatron/most of the decepticon cast and starts a new colony. then he becomes good friends with cosmos, an autobot pacifist, and it's CUTE AF

soundwave calls cosmos little autobot QAQ let him retire and be with his bf

sdfldkfj yes i ship a spaceship with a cassette deck. that's just how being in the transformers fandom IS
also i don't blame you for not knowing all the characters bc the cast is like, 400+ robots with like 12 different universes

rid (robots in disguise) is cute! grimlock was my fave from that series. i started out with transformers animated, myself

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:32:28 )
@Dipper: prime!soundwave has a really cool design. tfp (transformers prime) sw is probably one of my top soundwave designs/interpretations, but soundwave is normally one of my top faves regardless of the series/universe he's in. he's so slender/stylized in tfp & it is rly hard to draw (but really cool looking)

old man ratchet is the only ratchet i accept. tfa (transformers animated) ratchet is my fave bc he's so grumpy and over being at war
also the tfa ratchet line "what are you going to do, arrest me?" is iconic... no spoilers but it's gr8

the idw (ll/mtmte) transformers comics are amazing but SO LONG and they're actually really... emotional. i haven't even read them all, but i know all the major plot points from twitter/ao3 ;;;;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:33:29 )
@Lina: yeah! definitely gives a goal to work for, especially with a steady stream of new items coming, too
*cue inspirational anime music*

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:35:35 )
@Totalanimefan: nice! my night was quiet. i worked a closing shift but it was quiet bc the roads were awful and folks weren't shopping
i have today off so i'm just working on chores/odd stuff around the house

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 17:59:38 )
@optimus prime: it is nice to have a goal to aim for. Having a purpose for making volts really helps me keep posting and not getting too lazy.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 18:10:01 )
@Lina: yeah! idek how many items there are yet but it's all goals

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 18:22:30 )
There’s an item museum with the names and images of all the items if you’re curious. https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3712

That is what led to my endless item wishlist. XD
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 19:16:05 )

@optimus prime: it’s nice that you didn’t have to work too hard last night lol what’s the weather like for today?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 19:32:54 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah. i expect with the holiday season coming up that work will only get busier

haven't been up to much but i need to drop some books off at the library and do some shopping... day light is burning, especially in the winter time
would rather just stay in a drink hot tea all day y'know

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/13 19:41:46 )

@optimus prime: I feel that. I could really go for some tea as well. What are you drinking?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.