Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 00:33:24 )
@kiwi: i was SO HAPPY for soundwave in IDW ...things don't stay happy for him : ((((( but that's comics for you!!! they giveth and taketh away QAQ but coswave (cosmos/soundwave) is a top tier ship imho. let soundwave be retired and happy!!! also cosmos is such a big lonely nerd... let him be happy too!!

prime is ... not my cup of tea, but some of the ideas are gr8 and worth watching. tfp ratchet and tfp soundwave are gr8 and make it the watch worthwhile but i'm biased bc,,,,,, they're some of my faves in any series

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 00:39:32 )
@Totalanimefan: just had a peppermint chocolate mudshake =w= earlier i was having tea; i take my tea black
what about you? what are you having?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 01:29:31 )

@optimus prime: oh boy that sounds good. I had chai tea today.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 02:02:37 )
@kiwi: not canon-confirmed, no :-( but i consider saying "as you wish" pretty much sealing the deal for a 'con like soundwave imo.
soundwave deserves a bf!! plus, it's one of the only canon moments where he might actually feel/be affectionate, and i really want that for him QAQ

@totalanimefan: nice. i like chai, orange pekoe, and green tea. they're all very different but good in their own ways

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 02:46:33 )

@optimus prime: I agree. I really like Green and White teas. Oolongs are great too!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 02:56:25 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah! i'm definitely the person who asks, when/if i'm offered tea, what kinds are available

tea is gr8. i always make a cup before bed

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 03:11:25 )

@optimus prime: I agree. When I was in England I was always ask what kinds of tea they had, and I would also never pick black tea. I like it, it's just my least fav since you always have to add sugar or milk to it and I like to have my tea as is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 03:40:29 )
@Totalanimefan: i actually take my tea black most of the time, regardless of the type of tea...
sometimes i take sugar, though. milk is hard on my stomach : (

i like to have cookies with my tea. especially chocolate chip.
what kind of snacks do you like?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 03:53:27 )
@kiwi: no spoilers but.... there's no way they'll end up together. QAAAAAAAAQ

they're not quite a niche ship, but it isn't nearly as big as the bigger ships in the fandom like MegOp, MegaStar, Prowl/Jazz, etc. which honestly... don't have much to support them either. "say my name and i will hear you"/the nickname "little autobot" sends me every time

there are a few canon requited ships! mtmte/ll comics gave the tf fandom canon drift/ratchet, which is adorbs, chromedome/rewind which is just so sad and sweet, and cyclonus/tailgate, which is so wonderful, too! we do have some canon gay ships <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 04:01:01 )

@optimus prime: I super do not like milk and tea together. I'm weird like that lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 19:57:19 )
@Totalanimefan: idk i find milk/cream really overpowers most tea..... tea is just such a kind of delicate taste that's easily overwhelmed. i don't think it's bad to add milk, i just don't like it myself.

@kiwi: YES!

arcee is fantastic <3 depending on the universe/canon, all female tfs are ftm trans. also i forgot about lug/anode, the wifes of my life who are married (conjuxed) female trans transformers

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 20:30:24 )

@optimus prime: I agree with you and that's why it's good quality tea I don't even add sugar or honey. I want to taste the delicate flavors on it's on.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 20:31:19 )
@kiwi: well, there was some backlash about the canon establishment of several lgbt characters but i have to say jro (james roberts, one of the writers) had the funniest replies. one of the reviews was like "megatron is GAY and an autobot" in the ll/mtmte comics and jro was like, actually, this review is a fantastic recommendation :-) i'm rephrasing it bc i can't find the exact post but it was gr8

and there are other canon gay characters;
brainstorm, crankcase, & pipes; it's implied for literally dozens of other characters

imo it makes a lot of sense most transformers are gay because they're 99% male-aligned folks. like sure some are ace/aro, too, but like... let the robots fall in love. jro said gay and trans rights.

i always recommend coswave bc it's so CUTE and sad and soundwave is so much happier and the longing..... THE LONGING *chefs kiss*

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 20:34:17 )
@Totalanimefan: if it's bitter, i will add some honey/sugar

normally i take tea black.

do you drink coffee at all? hot chocolate? other warm beverages?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 20:35:45 )

@optimus prime: Yes only sugar to cover up the burnt taste~ You and I are so alike. ^^
I don't drink coffee, not only do I not like the taste much but my body doesn't like it either.
I do like hot chocolate <33
What about you?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 21:02:38 )
@Totalanimefan:

i do like (some) coffee. i actually prefer lattes, which is espresso with steamed milk, but i will normally add 1-2 shots of espresso to make it a little more bitter. i don't add sugar to lattes.

i find most hot chocolates difficult to get right. often it's either too sugary sweet (like it doesn't taste like it has any actual chocolate), or there's a mouthful of hot chocolate powder at the bottom after what feels like 5+ minutes of stirring. i think it's because the powders are bad, honestly. i'm picky about my hot chocolate

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/14 22:23:50 )

@optimus prime: yeah I agree it’s hard to find a good hot chocolate. You have to go for the expensive stuff lol
Have you ever had Italian drinking chocolate? It’s great

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/15 00:43:04 )
Hi! Glad to have you here. I just joined the other day but yeah same specs lol

...minus the robot part

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:19:39 )
@Totalanimefan: i haven't tried italian hot chocolate but it sounds really good

@Lobsel Vith: thx for the welcome!! how's it going?

@kiwi: "not realistic" in the storyline "the robot aliens that turn into cars are lgbt" sorry... the the unbelievable part is that they are lgbt??

and no worries! i got caught up at work/my sister's wedding planning

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 05:47:00 )
@kiwi: it's absolutely ridiculous how unselfaware and self-absorbed cishet ppl can be.... it's rude af when you take it as an excuse to be homophobic and transphobic :lll

optimus prime is gay and there's nothing you can do about it! arcee is trans and that's just facts!

yeah! she wants two ceremonies, and she decided last week she wanted to have the first ceremony in only 2 mths QAQ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.