Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Buying 4x reaping ritual bundles

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 05:25:13 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@Totalanimefan: uwu typing can come off hostile pretty easily so my bad if so lol
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 05:40:33 )

Yeah that wasn't meant as a judgement. ^^;; There's nothing wrong with buying, there's certainly enough people willing to sell. I just thought the prices seemed high when the items are still available.

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:08:28 )

welp, last year reaping ritual items is around 500 - 1k ish when they came out
and i dont think the price ever rise from that lol
i feel like it will be the same this year, especially with the amount of them in circulation
but we'll see

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:21:37 )

@milkdaddy: It's cool! Don't worry about it. I just didn't want you to be upset.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 06:55:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: I’ll send you a bundle for freeeee if you still needs it. Not sure if you already bought the bundles though. ): Lmkkkkk~

I’m dying that the older members are grumping and stressing about the prices yet NO ONE is selling their stuff yet. Newer members don’t know how much event stuff go for, and usually wait to see what other peeps are selling it for to base their prices on.

Honestly, if you think it should be lower, then go sell your stuff for lower, or wait for someone to sell it lower and buy that.
Or go be proactive and make an advice thread on what to price new stuffs for new peeps to prevent high-balling and low-balling. /:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 07:09:49 )

@Tsundererra: are
you
stressed

we're just trying to help lol chill? The event just ended that's probably why nobodys really selling yet

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 07:19:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@milkdaddy: Tbh, I wasn’t until I saw how much it bothers everyone else and how everyone is gossiping around about the “high costs”.
I thought it was a clear cut “is this ok?”, “no, it’s too high, but thanks”, “k thnx bye” situation, not this whole side drama with a tinge of salt.

If my prices or someone else’s rubbed you the wrong way, it wasn’t intentional and I apologize for that. ): Like I said, we usually wait to see what the prices are, and I set mine on the only sale I saw. It would be helpful if older members could try to help us out in situations like this instead of putting us down.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 07:34:03 )

@Tsundererra: i dont think anyone has put anyone down for it lmfao

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 07:40:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@milkdaddy: You’re right, not directly at least. But it still doesn’t make us feel good to read stuff like this. /: Like I said, the helpful thing would be to make a guide for pricing new stuff.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 10:10:13 )
@Tsundererra: dont sweat over it to much dear! Dont let this stuff anger you!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 10:21:32 )

@Tsundererra: yeah.. what she said ^
not like any1 is trying to make ppl feel bad.. overpricing some items on an avatar site isnt the end of the world lol. its just tht inflation is gross on these kinds of sites and i would h8 to see this economy get rekt like others have uwu

Please ping me!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 14:11:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Tbh, I’m not angry, but it does bother me that people think the prices are being inflated when there’s no previous set price for the items or a guide that says you should set it as this. People seem to not remember what it’s like to be new on here and just jump to conclusions like “OH, THEY MUST BE DOING IT ON PURPOSE LOL”.

@milkdaddy: I know no one likes inflation, but you can’t inflate a price on a new item that didn’t have a price before, or an implied suggested starting price. xD

Plus this is an item that is still available to get with event currency, so idk why other people aren’t rushing to get as many as they can that way instead of looking at the exchange to buy their stuff. 👀

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 14:59:54 )
@Tsundererra: I See that point dear! I dont understand the gap between free and 4k+ for an item either but its nothing i can do about. :/

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 17:19:50 )

I don't think I was being particularly salty. (´ε`;) Sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to point out that the jigsaws were available for people that may not have been around to know there were options. Ultimately prices are determined by supply and demand, but I'm always about getting items for free when I can and I want to help other people do that too.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:16:34 )
@Tsundererra: yea i would want one for free. if you are able to sell me 2 more bundles, i will buy it off you.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:27:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I don’t think you were being salty at all Pie. You made a good point that people should try to do puzzles and buy stuffs through event currency for now.

@Miss Sandman: I feel the same~ the only ones who can change stuffs are the ones who feel bothered by the current prices by selling their own stuff for less and having people follow.

@Kairu: So you want 3 bundles total? I’ll send them your way. Not sure about your current volt amount, but pay what you want on the other two. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/12 20:35:40 )
@Tsundererra: yes it makes me feel like hoarding my stuff and dont give it away :0 I wait for the Time ppl Start Selling other stuff again xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.