Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops 一 二 三 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ {zzz

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:33:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Wah, you work so fast and your coloring is so nice. Your style is so angelic. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:52:50 )
@Tsundererra: ahh thank you
from all my years of drawing sword fanart /hit

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:55:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Sword fanart is the best fanart. I need to post all the doujin stuff I bought while living in Japan in the touken thread when I get home. (At least the PG safe ones).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 21:56:19 )
@Tsundererra: i'm going to japan next month and going to a doujin event there hohoho
prepares my wallet

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:04:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: Oh man, gooooood luck! Doujins are inexpensive, but hghhvvbfbfnnfnd I’ve had to pay $40 or more for a single doujin before. T^T

I’ve never been to a doujin event or convention before. I would just buy them at all the stores and waddle shamelessly back home with my haul. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:19:06 )
@Tsundererra: yeah i'm sooo cheap i wouldn't shell out that much for doujin ;_;

ooh doujin events are fun for buying directly from the artist!! i'm actually tabling there so it's double anticipation haha i can't wait to buy from my mutuals there :3c

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:40:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: I only shell out that much on my top favorite artists.

Ahhhh, you’re making me want to go to one now! I’ve bought fanmade comics from artist alleys in America, but I didn’t know artists flew out to Japan to do it too. Do you make doujins in Japanese too? :D It sounds like you live an exciting life~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:45:04 )
@Tsundererra: ngl i feel bad for paying that much too because it's not profit to the artist, but rather the seller u_u
the artists usually barely break even with printing costs...

this is a one time thing for me haha
i usually table in north america too but i've been slowing down on that because i only draw touken and it's not as popular here anymore u__u

yet i keep making touken merch LOL sdhjfhjhjg

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 22:57:35 )
@Celeste: thank you 💕

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:18:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: You’re right, I didn’t even consider that. ): I usually like to buy from the artists, but when they don’t have it available on their site, that’s when I go to third party sellers. I’ll try to be more patient before I drop that money unless I know it’s going to the artist. x__x

Yoooo, Japan still loooooves Touken, so you’ll definitely feel at home. ^^ Good luck when you’re over there~

Alsoooo, I’d love to buy your stuff. Do you have a website I can order from? :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:20:37 )

@Tsundererra: you can try ordering from toranoana and such sites! some artists also have pixiv booth so you're buying from them directly.

YEAHHH my people!!! i'm so excited to go ham in the resell stores
    my boy is cheapppp i'm gonna stock up

yes~ this is my store~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:40:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: I bought some of my pricy ones from the Toranoana stores! But there have been a couple from animate that I’m sure they don’t compensate the artists well enough. T^T
I usually try to go wherever my artists tells me to go on twitter. xD

Omg, I’m about to go ham on your store. Ahhhhhhhhhhh you gots washi tape and charms and buttons!!! +__+ SO MANY CUTE CHEEBz!!!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/10 23:45:51 )

@Tsundererra: i feel like animate is more expensive but i'm not sure... but yeah there's also some grey area regarding the copyright laws there so artists aren't actually allowed to make much profit if any.

yeah LOL there's like... the new parco touken store opening soon, and the toulove store
    ahhhhhhhh my wallet!!! 💸💸💸💸

hehehe yesss those are super fun to make uvu

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 00:01:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@pachi: It feels like it is compared to surugaya, toranoana, and mandarake. Their selection is also usually shit too.
Waaaaaaah, I didn’t know the artists were affected by the copyright laws like that, but I’m not surprised since they’re pretty strict about copyright for everything else. )x

YOOOOOO, YOU NEED TO TAKE PICS OF THE NEW PARCO TOUKEN AND TOULOVE STORE! I’m so sad that they’re doing all of this once I left the country. T^T But at least my wallet is safe. RIP your wallet.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 00:04:07 )

@Tsundererra: there are smaller ones too like melonbooks and... some other one that i'm forgetting... fromagee?
    yeah it sucks LOL;;; tbh all of this fanart merch business is kinda grey area...

YEAHHHH OMG I'M GONNA GOOOOO
    i want the potedan uchiban hachi merch, he's soooo cute in that like a little girl

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 05:49:28 )
oh wow your art is gorgeous!
do you have a ping list? ow o

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 05:52:33 )

@Bean: thanks!

ping list? i'm assuming it's for notifying when i open the slot?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 05:56:00 )

[x]

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 05:57:59 )

:o sure!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 06:04:40 )

[x]

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.