Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts honeyglazed ★

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 03:54:15 )

Ooof I'll do that for all kinds of other things too. It's really bad for me when I do that because I weight next to nothing as it is so my body doesn't really have a lot of extra calories it can take advantage of.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 04:00:36 )
Same, I mean for weighing next to nothing. I never broke 100 lbs until I got pregnant with my son lol. I haven't weighed myself in who knows how long, but I imagine I'm floating somewhere around that weight, give or take a few pounds.

Anyway, when I go too long without eating, I end up feeling nauseated and headachey. So I try to remember to eat and get my fluids lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 04:04:47 )

I wonder if there's something to our lack of weight actually contributing to not have a strong sense of hunger... or the other way around even... who knows.

I usually get light-headed, shaky hands, and dizzy when I go without food. Surprisingly headaches are not always a side-effect for me despite the fact that I get chronic headaches.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 04:27:49 )

wow y'all so light omg

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 04:39:13 )
I'm not sure, but I guess I just have a really good metabolism? It's hard for me to gain weight, even though I don't eat the healthiest. I don't even have a strong thirst drive, which I guess would improve if I just forced myself to drink more often.

But yeah, I've always been small. ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 04:52:31 )

I'm the exact same way.
I at least have a vague sense of it being okay/normal though because my pediatrician when I was very very young tracked my weight over the years and even though I was like... 10-20% under the normal weight range for kids my age I was gaining weight year over year at an almost perfect rate compared to the average kid, so my pediatrician was pretty convinced that I was perfectly healthy and was just a small person.

Unfortunately my senior year of college I got really stressed out and lost like 5-10lbs because I wasn't eating enough and I've never been able to gain that back even though I've given it a decent try on ocassion.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 17:04:36 )
That's great that you're overall a healthy person (at least in your doctor's eyes). Funny because my doctors never recommended ways for me to gain weight, so I guess to them, they just accepted that I was small too. I really need to get a new doctor though, since I haven't seen one since after my son was born. I don't have a PCP right now, I mean. Also should probably get some of my moles checked out, which I probably need a referral to a dermatologist...

I'm sorry for your weight troubles though. I can understand not being happy with it, for sure. I had kind of the opposite experience in that of course I went up a size or two after I had my son, and I'm unable to go back down to what I was as far as size goes. It took me a good while to accept that fact, and some days I still get salty about it, but I'm proud to say that not once have I ever had an eating disorder or other unhealthy practices that would be a detriment to my health.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 17:54:04 )

I have had doctors I've had since then try to figure out what was "wrong with me" because of my weight and I have to insist that this is just the way I am.

I can't even imagine trying to find a new PCP right now with the pandemic going on.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 01:03:10 )
Doctors aren't always right anyway, so I say stick to your guns!

Yeah it's a challenge that I'm not particularly looking forward to, but it should be done.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 02:03:29 )

Sorry I have nowhere else to post this, but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I won AOTW!!!! I never expected to win, since the other times I've entered I've never even placed, but I was first!!! I just want to share my excitement!!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 02:39:57 )

That's awesome, congrats!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 03:35:51 )

I logged into today and saw the results. I was over the moon lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 04:08:56 )
Congrats crystal! :) Yay for happy surprises lol.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 16:49:28 )
Hello everyone!

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 17:28:53 )

Hello!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 17:38:00 )
hey there moif. I hope you're well

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 18:00:51 )

Eh. I'm alright. Having to go back to work this week after my vacation.

Creme and Sugar - A One Slot Bribe Shop

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/29 23:28:58 )
Monday’s suck, but Monday’s after vacation extra suck

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 00:04:18 )
It's always hard getting back to work after vacation. That's why I'm dreading Friday. x-x
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/30 00:07:17 )
I like my job but I’d still rather be paid to be unemployed XD
Is Netflix tester a job?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.