Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Supernatural Cafe (Humans welcome)

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 23:28:59 )
@lina: same!
I like all holidays, any excuse to dress up and ear and be festive! Halloween and Christmas are my favorite cuz I feel like everyone’s finally one the same level as me lol
I be going all out for even the little holidays haha

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 23:39:16 )
@icedchai: I get what you mean. Those seem to be the holidays that everyone gets into.
I like all holidays too, but I’m usually the only one. :3

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 04:55:20 )
@lina: I even love Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s day. I always love to wear goofy headbands and color coordinated outfits. I remember as a kid it was especially fun at school. And at work! It gave the regular days a bit more flavor hehe.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 06:07:56 )
@icedchai: I always liked decorating my room, and now the whole apartment. And my roommates just have to accept that the whole place will change color every month or 2. But they don’t mind, holidays also mean presents for everyone! I love buying presents for all my friends every holiday! :3

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 18:54:28 )
@lina: lol we'd totally be good holiday buddies. When I lived with roommates I was always trying to get them to celebrate with me too haha. My best friend is NOT a festive person, but she LOVES Halloween. So she wouldn't do anything for any other holiday but her room was in constant state of Halloween, black everything and skeletons and spooky stuff.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 19:25:47 )
@icedchai: I'm a little bit Halloween all year too. I love spooky things, especially when it's also cute. :3

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/23 19:19:55 )
@lina: I just went to 5 Below last night, it's like a dollar store where everything's $5 or less.
Anyways, I just got a bunch of cutie little Halloweenie stuff ^^
'Tis the season!!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 20:00:03 )
@icedchai: I love 5 below! I haven't been there in a while though.
Did they have good Halloween stuff?

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 20:02:39 )
@lina: yes!! I was v impressed.
They even had a halloween sock pack with a matching pair for your pet LOL

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 20:08:12 )
@icedchai: That sounds so adorable! I need to go check mine!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 20:36:26 )
@lina: That actually reminds me that I should go again today.
I bought these colored lightbulbs for $2 and they are so dope.
But my bf broke the blacklight one before we could try it out and I am just dying to know what it looks like!
I have the orange one in and it's super halloweeny ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/30 21:44:38 )
@icedchai: that sounds really cool!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 01:06:03 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head into thread' Hello 'waves' <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 20:10:57 )
@star2000shadow: Hello! How have you been?
I had a busy weekend. We decided to clean the apartment and throw away anything we don't use. It was a big project and we hoard too much craft stuff. >.<

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 21:45:17 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Lina:
@star2000shadow: Hello! How have you been?
I had a busy weekend. We decided to clean the apartment and throw away anything we don't use. It was a big project and we hoard too much craft stuff. >.<

I'm doing much better, and that does sound like a big project 'blinks'. My project is getting healthy. I'm also starting my excercises back up 'sigh' this is gonna be a pain. i was up to nine laps and Ninety arm excercises. even if it took me a long time to finish. still was doing them. now I have to start back at the begining haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 06:04:59 )
@star2000shadow: it’s so great that’s you’re exercising though. You should be proud even if you have to start over. Lots of people wouldn’t start again and would just give up.

I should exercise, it would be good for my depression. Maybe when I have a room to myself again and don’t have to worry about a roommate. (But probably not then either) XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 17:08:20 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: Yeah my sister has me doing it. it's..a struggle at the moment. but I'm a keep trying 'nods'. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 17:25:13 )
@star2000shadow:
It can be hard to get started or to keep going, so you’re doing great!
It’s nice you have your sister to motivate/force you. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 17:28:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Lina: I know right. She's amazing. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/19 21:16:32 )
@star2000shadow: my sister is a huge help in my life too. I don’t know what I’d do without her
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.