Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Event Doodle Freebies!

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:55:29 )

I keep seeing everyone doing this so i wanna hop on-

So! I wanna practice my speed at drawing so comment below and Ill consider drawing you a bust or chibi fullbody~ (NOTE: these might be a BIT slow bc Im in school and Im taking a bunch of tests this week that i need to study for!) These will also be sketches with cleaned lines!

oh yeah im a big dumbie but u can just ask for one is what i meant i am sugar rush

Here are examples of what I mean!~

also here are the finished ones!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:56:35 )

@Howonk: whoaa your art looks so cool *o* good luck on drawing, and also on the exams!
      I'm also supposed to be studying right now ;u;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:57:43 )

Fantastic artwork! :)

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:02:39 )

@Lucevia: Aaaa thank u!!! and honestly me too; I've been playing muse dash and just watching youtube all day instead of doing my homework and studying xD

@Shadami: Thank you !!! ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:05:58 )

@Howonk: Literally me xD I keep getting distracted about every 3 minutes or so?

ooh Muse Dash!! how do you like the game? I wanted to try it since I really like rhythm games but since it has
      a different format I was hesitant to go for it!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:07:27 )

You're welcome ^^

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:09:36 )

@Lucevia: ME TOO! thats honestly a huge reason why i always have to eat if I'm watching something, especially anime lol

So far I'm really enjoying it! It's really easy to get into honestly and the songs are all nice and have a different feel for all of them! The visuals are also VERY crisp, although they can be a bit... suggestive virtually. But otherwise I'm really enjoying it and it's a nice break from Bandori and OSU!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:22:51 )

@Howonk: that's literally mee ;u; though I get emotional really easily when I'm watching anime so I try not to
      snack at the same time anymore.. choking hazards intensify ;;

Whoa that really makes me wanna try *o* I'm gonna get it after I study, maybe that will be some motivation xD
      I'm also thinking about getting back on bandori now that I have a new phone~ do you still play?

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:03:03 )

@Howonk:
Hey I'd love a sketch of my avatar if you've got the time/desire to do so!
And good luck with all your tests!! My days of testing are behind me and
I'll be honest I'll be happy if I never take another test again OTL #stressy

Voltie — boss baby Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:20:17 )
oh your art's so cute! o':

I'll give it a shot, if anyone here interests you c':

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:40:15 )

So many people have amazing art

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 04:57:21 )

Sha: it's actually wild how many talented people are on here ewe;

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:16:00 )

@Lucevia: Thats fair! I don't tend to get emotional while watching things (i do moreso reading) but thats very valid! And yes I do~ Im like rank 130 ? on the EN servers and I currently dont have a JP one bc man it sucks up soooo much space on my poor 32 gb phone lol Misaki/Michelle is probably my favorite personally but I also like Kaoru and Kokoro and Hagumi and Kanon..... virtually the entire band of Hello Happy World! xD

@cashew: Of course! Did you have a preference for bust or body? And thank you!!! I also just realized I have to do a HW paper but thankfully its not due tomorrow due to me being absent the day of the assignment lol

@Celeste: Awwww thank you!!! And of course! Like with cashew, would you prefer bust or body or just let me pick? And paying is up to you! These are free of charge! Though are welcome to tip if you so please!!

@vintage: Thank you!!! And OOOH yeah I will ! I actually think I already know who I want to draw xD and with the others; bust, body, or surprise?

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:18:13 )

@Howonk:
I suppose I do fancy your chibi style quite a bit so my preference may lean that way, but I'd be happy with anything really!!
And yeesh, can barely catch a break huh? Is it a long paper? ewe;

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 06:35:38 )

@cashew: Alright !!! That chibi style was quite fresh but that bust I had to just go dig through an oc dump and just slap it on til i can find or make a better one lol. Oh and not at all! it's like 2 questions each for political cartoons over Andrew Jackson, real easy stuff. Though I should do it just incase, and maybe consider my discussion paper rip

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 07:16:54 )
@howonk:

+ +

The blue-haired one's meant to relay a potential later take on the guy in the pic, Chibi body image please?
It's a surprise.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:13:58 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Sure !

@strawberry: Of course !! Did you want bust body or surprise? And the event is fun so far! Though I'm not too sure where to spend my candy unfortunately lol. Is it like the goldfish for the festival? :0 otherwise im having a BLAST doing the puzzles! They're super fun!!!

@Celeste: Alright !!! I'll get to it ASAP!! ~

also just a quick thank you to everyone who was kind enough to give me characters!!!! (and for the compliments!!!)

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:14:34 )

@cashew: i'm not one of them. speaking of which. your terrible art is next on my list :D i just have to pull up a corsola reference and get the baby back out of my lap

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:19:07 )

@Shadami:
I am #VeryExcited
~Happy Pride Month~

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:25:47 )

i'm glad :]

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.