Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Event Freebies - Art Roulette

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 05:56:48 )

I have done that for my d&d campaigns >.> and everyone keeps telling me i plan to much.

Yeah well when the party randomly asks an NPC some questions I KNOW the answer and don't have to make it up on the spot! >.<

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:02:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

LMFAO, I RELATE TOO MUCH TO THAT GOBLIN. Omg, I develop everyone in MCs life (even if they’re minor and prolly only show up once or on the background), and the whole family line and their relationships etc. I even got these character developing books to ask questions about every small thing no one cares about and will never come up plot wise. xD

But I do this for like... EVERY STORY. It’s so extra and I’m sure I look like an OCD fool.
T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:05:50 )

Character creation and development is just to much fun <3

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:06:56 )

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Hachi has now been unlocked as a potential artist.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:10:42 )

Well... I've been working on two stories for Nanowrimoes the last couple years.
One is a slice of life if I have to stick a genre on it. It started as a sims 4 story where I watched what happened in game. Wrote little things about it in a blog, and I've been taking that bit and developing it into a full novel with plot and back stories and ect. it's not horrible... It's just not my normal genre i'm comfortable writing.

The second is fantasy with probably a feeling of Zelda as well as Tamora Pierce's tortall series. Because fantasy is my genre. It's about a servent girl who has discovered a plot to overthrow the king and she's racing the army back to the capital city to warn them of the treason before it's to late. Along the way she meets the Princess as well as a gay couple, and a soldier who is terrified of magic. All while discovering that she herself has magic.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:14:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

LOL, sounds like my life story with character and story creation. T~T

Godddd, all of my stories are different. I have one that’s like modern, normal life situation with comedy and powers thrown in, and another that’s a heavy mix of world folklore and fantasy. Pretty sure mine are overdone cliches with my own twist too, but most stories are inspired from other stories. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:15:42 )

Everything is inspired from other things. :D

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:15:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, this thread is literally all the site’s best artists. WHERE IS EVERYONE?! D:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:16:05 )

Asleep. Like I should be.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:16:40 )

I'm not in there :D probably for a reason xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:17:48 )

Well the abbreviated version is online. xD The extended version i've been working on and no one has read it but me so far.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:19:59 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

>Soldier who is terrified of magic
Oh hello Liam Ironarm I see you transferred universes

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:22:15 )

Well i mean actual soldier in armor and everything not a shang warrior. xD
AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HIM.

the character is magically not based on Liam. lmao

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:23:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I hope you don’t shun me after hearing my boring stories. xD But it does sound like fun~
I used to share stories and chars with a friend and it was always interesting to see how other people develop their stuff.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:29:57 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

What if I told you that Kel was originally going to have a dislike of magic while being Gifted herself? Tammy mentioned it on her tumblr
Iirc, she dropped it because it made things too complicated for Kel, so she lost the ability to use magic
And I imagine that after Alanna and Daine, having one without any magic is a nice change of pace
Aly's Gifted
Beka's the Air Gift, as her grandmother calls it. I believe Farmer was of the opinion that it's wild magic
And then there's Numair, and every single main character in Emelan

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:30:35 )

i don't think many people have seen my novel style writing at all.. i'm shy about sharing it. xD

the sims stuff is what's gotten me out of my shell to even share any of my writing.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:32:01 )

Yeah, i liked that Kel had no magic .

and huh i don't remember Farmer calling it wild magic. i honestly thought it was death magic or something xD I love Beka <3 i'm pretty sure it's my favorite series even though so many are so good

2 1 3
Aesyn generated a random number between 1 and 5; Resulting In 2
Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:34:00 )
Hewwo I'm here to roll, I don't need any luck because no matter what number I hit it'll be an awesome artist OwO

Please can I have my avi (I won't change it for a while) ;w;
(Ignore the background and whatever else makes it too cluttered idk lol. Sorry its so monochrome)
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:39:29 )

that skeleton is glorious and screams Coco at me. xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

3 2 4
cashew generated a random number between 1 and 5; Resulting In 3
Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 06:40:40 )

Wow this is such a sweet idea! If possible, I'd really love a little freebie of my current avatar?

Thank you in advance to whoever I roll!!! ♡ ♡ ♡

Also, how is everyone tonight?
~Happy Pride Month~

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.