Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Your Favorite Costumes

Donator — Your Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:44:40 )

The Queen Declares...

Share your favorite costumes that you've gone as for Halloween. Picture or no picture it's up to you!

It is October, time to get spooky.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:48:12 )

I don't have picks, but I had a cute Minnie Mouse costume a few years ago.
Had the ear headband - with bow, a black corset done up with red polka doted ribbon, a frilly skirt that was actually for a kids Minnie costume but it has an elastic waistband so my skinny ass fit it (I just had to wear black shorts under).
It was adorable, and I still have it as a reserve costume. XD
Bc I'm cheap and also broke.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:49:07 )

The Queen Declares...

@Anarchist Beauty: that sounds super cute omg.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:49:56 )

@Queen of Trash: It was adorable.
I wore it to a Halloween party.
But oh many did that party end in disaster. lmao

Donator — Your Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:52:34 )

The Queen Declares...

@daddy shrek: that sounds adorable.

@Anarchist Beauty: omg what happened?

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:54:46 )
you two are adorable =))
and i dont have any..... this year i bough an amount of fake blood..... nurse clothes and white contact lenses XD my BF will be the grim reaper with an real scythe! i wanted to go as a pumpkin because iam fat but i dnt find a decent cute costume
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:56:36 )
It's kinda mundane, but I love being a Vampiress. I can't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween though.(Want too... just not a lot of places have plus sized costumes and I suck at sewing.) I do rememeber the best year(a long time ago) my Aunt and cousins all dressed up and we met at her place and I was dressed as a cow and just randomly my cousin dressed up as a farmer... that was a lot of laughs.

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 19:57:59 )
I don't think I have any pictures of older costumes when I still went out to get candy
HOWEVER i do have a picture of a yosuke hanamura cosplay i pulled out to wear for halloween a couple years back

and i went out with my brother but MAN it was a bad idea bc it was FREEZING
art gallery/avi closet

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/28 20:01:34 )

@Queen of Trash: I still don't really know??
All I know is that at some point I was literally being yelled at, for no reason, by the lady who owned the house/who's party it was??
And like... I really didn't know what to do, so I was literally just.... Standing there... eating cheeto puffs out a bowl while this lady went tf OFF.
And that was only ONE eventful part of the night.
Another was my mom almost getting into a fight with some bitch because I told this little kid in a clown mask to leave me alone or I was gonna drop kick him to Montana.
Which, in my defense, was reasonable because when Clown Kid arrived I told all the kids "look, just stay away from me. I'm terrified of clowns and I don't need it"
But of course, kids are assholes so the clown mask got passed around and one kid decided to fucking FOLLOW ME around.
But anyway, dropkick and then either his mom or some other bitch got all mad and I tried to explain the situation and she kept getting pissed so my mom stepped in like "hi, I'm the mom here and I'll fuck you up".
But you know, party, drinking... Fun times.
During that mess I stood off to the side and smoke a cig with Mean Yelly Lady From Before's husband while my mom and Defending The Asshole Clown Kid Lady yelled at each other.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:18:13 )

If we count up all my costumes over the years. It averages out to ive been a witch the most

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:23:59 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

No pics cuz I don't have any
I've been most or all of the Teletubbies
I've been an alicorn
A firefighter
A lady/princess/noble gal
Female Mad Hatter

Chances are there's more I'm missing

If we count my cousin's wedding/costume party that was a few days before back in '16 I was in cosplay
Which was fun. One of my other cousins wanted to borrow my wig cuz she was going as a flapper. I had to tell her no because I was going to be using it
Good times

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:25:16 )

I would like to make more outfits and not just go as a witch every year.

I'm hoping I can find the material to go as Mai this year and my husband as zuko

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:29:56 )
Uhhhhh I need to dig up some old costumes, but I have thoroughly enjoyed being Snow White this year!

Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/29 04:42:33 )

That's an awesome snow white

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.