Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Trick or Treat event chat an giveaway

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:05:58 )

My bed is all Batman and furry related.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:07:06 )

Yeah I like voice to text for when I'm multitasking and need to get chores and stuff.. done.

Hands-free woohoo.

Oh Batman bed is awesome but I mean literally my my bed that ghost bed but it's the brand.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:07:46 )
Ahahah Voie to text butchering.. Then you can sit and try to decipher what is being said.
Im just being rahte rhappy.. Not only did I get a fairyloot box today ( with some awesome high quality coasters! ) but ALSO rechieved the Limited Edition Art print that a friend of mine made.
https://eevanikunen.com/shop/deadly-nightshade-print this is the print I got ( have been keeping it a asecret even from my rl frind cause I feared the mailservice would F up the delivery once again, luckily they didnt )

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:09:36 )

Yeah both of those the news congratulations celebration time.and God gave my phone does not understand my voice at all because I talk too fast and I guess some of my words slur because that's just how my mouth works.so it sometimes neglects words entirely and the rest of the time it's like what word is that I'm just going to guess here's a random word that's nothing like it

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:10:10 )

well crap the baby fell asleep in my lap and I got to go get her in the car seat because she and grandma and I are going out shopping we're going to the thrift store and see if we can pick up some Halloween costumes cheap.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:10:19 )
@TeaTales: Congratulations on getting goodies in the mail! That's always fun!

@Shadami: Unless you're correcting it, it seems to be doing a pretty good job...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:13:31 )
I sat all day and most of the night yesterday and was wondering what was smelling like a secondhand store. Untill I, as I went to bed, realized it most likely was the fake leather dress I got hanging trying to get out the uneven lines ^^;; So now that hangs in the entrance

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:22:30 )
"Everything I've done, I've done for you.
I move the stars for no one.
"

/waves

hiya there everyone!
hope yall are having a nice tuesday

"... You have no power over me."
♡ Labyrinth, Jareth & Sarah

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:23:16 )
@TeaTales: Oh, that doesn't sound like fun!

@Dimples: Hiya! My Tuesday is going along ok so far.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:24:30 )
"

@Wildfire:

a nice easygoing tuesday?
i got another half hour before i start work ^^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:28:09 )
But also had some fun with some wannabe interlude for the LARP yesterday.. character bonding and messing around it was fun.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:29:28 )
@Dimples: Sounds like a plan. I have some errands to do, some cooking to do. I should probably make some phone calls... but yeah, my Tuesday shouldn't be too bad.

@TeaTales: Cool. I saw some conversation about LARP yesterday but I was too distracted with RL things to keep up. I'm glad you had fun

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:30:49 )

I haven't gotten into actual larping except the with sticks in the backyard stuff as a kid xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:32:20 )
"

@Wildfire:

oh my day isnt gonna be too easy. i got a six hour assessment then i can be released for lunch. at least its only once a week buuut it drags on!

oof. just remembered i got to do my timesheet for yesterday.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:32:39 )
Haha it was just me coming with a wall-of-text about the LARP I joined last weekend. xD
The intelu usually happens via messenger.. can happen via skype too, though I cant with skype it simply refuses to update on my laptop. >>;

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:33:03 )

Woo laundry time.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:33:36 )

I can't do Skype anymore. It's so wonky for me.

I do d&d in roll 20 though

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:36:24 )
@Dimples: Better late than never for the timesheet? Good luck with the other stuff

@Another Movie Addict: I should do some too. Otherwise, it's back to the grocery store for me!

@Shadami: It's been a while since I've played D&D.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:37:00 )
yea Skype definitly ha gone down hill thats for sure.. but it annoys me that I cant get it to update so I can actually use it.. Becaue its the only way I can get in contact with a norweigian friend of mine as she never uses deviantAt anymore .__.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/29 15:37:17 )
"

@Wildfire:

thanks! imma need it. xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.