Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates The Surge [Breaking News!]: 2k Volties Milestone

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/25 22:02:19 )

Hey, Volties! I'm not sure if you noticed yet, but we've absolutely just hit one of our milestone goals! What an achievement, wootwoot!

Milestone Item Unlocked!

We've had many Volties joining Voltra recently, and isn't that just grand? We have so many new friends to meet and share experiences with, why not just have something a little extra to share among yourselves too?
2k User Milestone (Bernard) has been unlocked!

Don't forget to grab one free grant of 2k User Milestone (Bernard) here!
*You can claim one (1) free 2k User MI per account (3 max per IP) until Friday, November 1st at 11:59 PM Voltra Time.*
Pixelled by Fozzy

Extras are available in OMG Imports for 3,000 Volts OR 125 Ohms. They will be removed from the shop by November 8th.

The next User Milestone is at 2.5k Volties! Are your friends interested in joining, because now's the time!

Let's not forget about our current posting milestone! Pose 3 will unlock at 900k posts on Voltra overall, and Pose 4 (and a surprise!) unlocking at the grand 1 million posts!

New Privacy Features!

It's here, Volties! The privacy options you've all been waiting for. You can find your Privacy options in your Settings. You are able to hide your profile from other Volties as well as yourself, hide your online status so that you appear offline, and disable friend requests so that you don't receive any!

Man, if this doesn't make my own life easier to avoid all the paparazzi, I don't know what will, am I right? I hope everyone enjoys this new addition to Voltra, and a big round of applause to Pathologic for working so hard with Volties at heart!

Coming Soon!

Reaping Ritual [TBA]

:crate: November Crate Items [November 1st]

And that's a wrap! I know the Ritual is coming up soon, but it seems like they're keeping us on our toes. I don't know about you, but this is exciting to see coming up!
Spark out!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/25 22:12:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

DANG THAT WAS QUICK. Thanks for the update. :D Yaaaay another Bernard item~

@Pathologic: THANK YOU FOR THE PRIVACY SETTINGS. :’3 You’re the best~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/25 22:21:59 )
Congratulations on accomplishing your goal! ... and thanks for the gift!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Trashboat Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/25 22:55:56 )
yay!!! 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜💙
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/25 23:16:26 )

aw yay! congrats on 2000 of us~

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/25 23:41:59 )

Thanks for the Bernard! I love Bernard <3
Im very excited for the reaping event <3 yay

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 00:59:38 )
"Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one."

gahh! 2000 volties! onward to many more! thank you for the new milestone item and i am super excited for the event coming soon!

"... You have no power over me."
♡ Labyrinth, Jareth & Sarah

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 01:25:53 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

Oooooh! Thank you very much! And congrats! ^.^

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 01:33:03 )
These slippers are so cool! I wish I had a pair of them in person.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 01:33:42 )

Congrats on 2,000 of us!

I liked it better when one was granted to each account instead of having to click the link. I’m on vacation and if I happened to go offline until it’s done I would have missed it. I think it would also help lurkers and people that only come on once in a while.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 11:33:01 )

@Bioshock: thanks.
And I saw that. But honestly I don’t think that it’s a bad thing if our mules get one as well. It’s not going to break the economy and that way users in the future will be able to get one from another member

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 14:37:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I agree with Total. We’re only allowed 2 mules anyways, so us getting 3 of the item won’t be a bad thing. :3 It definitely won’t break the economy, and event stuff like this usually gets bought out by people who missed them. This ain’t no Alicorn where we’re all bidding all our little savings on it. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Admin — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 15:52:24 )
Hey Volties, update on the amount of MIs you can claim. I had it set to 3 per IP but overlooked how that was explained in the surge. So yes, we do still allow 2 additional accounts per IP to claim the MI (this would allow the single house holds with mules to claim their MIs).

In addition, we've decided to move over to the grant link because granting to all accounts on the site puts a larger amount of the MI in the system than previous MIs. You can still purchase additional MIs from the shops which we hope will make their way out into the market place for those users who have missed the opportunity.

As always, thank you for your feedback!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 16:28:22 )

@Fozzy: thanks for the fast response. It’s not a bad compromise.
I do feel like it wouldn’t be that bad but I can see your side too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/26 17:53:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Ohhhhhhh, I didn’t know we could do one per account, 3 for overall IP. I thought it was was per IP. xD Thanks for the info, Fozzy.

I guess it makes sense to switch to the link when you think of how the system will put out more MIs into the system than before since the number of volties is bigger and still growing.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/27 23:57:28 )
Congratulations!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.