Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Wildfire's Stuff to Quest!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/19 20:28:37 )

" @Wildfire: hiya! how are ya doing? "

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/19 20:35:05 )
@NEBULA: Hi Nebula! I'm doing well, thanks. How are you??

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/19 20:44:26 )

Gonna send you some stuff from my mule, Bake Sale. Enjoy!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/19 20:45:31 )

" @Wildfire: this anime is getting better and better ^^ pretty good! my hubby and i are looking more into bed platform ideas for our van. "

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/19 20:51:05 )
@Priestess of Pie: Oh! More goodies! Yay! You're SOOOOOO Sweet! Thank you. <3

@NEBULA: Oh, I'm glad you're enjoying the anime! And that you're making progress on your van! <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/19 20:55:07 )
@Priestess of Pie: ummm... WOW?! You're trying to finish off my quest list all on your own, aren't you? (not that I'm complaining...) ;) Seriously, thank you for the gifts and for your generosity. I really do appreciate it. Is there anything I can do in exchange? <3

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/19 20:57:04 )

@Wildfire: Nah don't worry about it. I have lots of the winter solstice items just sitting around so it's no big deal. =3

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/19 20:59:58 )
@Priestess of Pie: <3 Well, thank you. There's so many fun and interesting items here. Now I have more fun things to play with! <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 21:49:06 )

" @Wildfire: whatcha like to do on minecraft? c: "

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 21:51:54 )
@NEBULA: It depends. Sometimes I just like to build (creative mode). Sometimes I like to go hunt down the monsters. The last time I was on, I spent a lot of time on a boat, exploring and diving for treasure. You?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 22:06:41 )

" @Wildfire: most of the time i create a world for the survival aspect but will go creative to find the best to start it which come my redo ocd when i dont like the world and get lost in the next world doing the same thing xD

oml i am loving all the updates and ingame mods! i play on the switch lite and i love it. i tried it on 3ds and xbox, nope. i cannot do it. i used to play on the computer and getting all the mods for everything. and dont have to with it now! it was one of those games that i was there in the beginning and squealing like a school girl when it would always update and advance.
"

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 22:12:01 )
@NEBULA: omg ROFL! I do this too! I usually start a new world with cheats, start in creative, zoom around finding a good spot to "land", build a basic house, change to survival and go.... My kids think I'm nuts. I'm more like "why should I go through all that craziness jumping up (& falling off of) dirt steps to put a roof on my house while getting stalked by monsters?!"

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 07:09:14 )

[sprinkles luck on quest]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 12:45:54 )
@inatlaka: Thank you dear <3 And thanks for giving my thread a little love!
I'm making progress on my quests, which is nice.
How are you today? How are your quests going?

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 16:39:56 )
@Wildfire:

my quest is going swell. I buy small items here and there. Today was going good until I miss stepped and fell. I stopped my fall with my hand but I got a really bad gash on my palm D:

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 16:41:22 )
@inatlaka: Oh, ouch!!! I'm glad it wasn't any worse than it sounds like it is, but ... yikes?! I'm glad at least that your quest is going well. I'm still trying to find things in the item museum and can't seem to find the right things when I'm looking for them - LOL!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 16:47:45 )
@inatlaka: oh no! hope you took care of it. gah i know the feeling. i trip and fall all the time >n <

@Wildfire: /waves
ill bug ya here too :p

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:03:07 )
@NEBULA: Oh yay! <3 You are quite welcome to bug me here too... always looking for a chance to chat, make some volts, etc.!
So what has you coming by this (sketchy) part of the forums? ;) LOL! <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:12:41 )
@Wildfire: haha sketchy xD
i looove the quest threads. we are all going for basically same thing. volts! us volt hungry peeps :3 i am eating chocolate and getting a tad hyper. needed something sweet

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 17:15:40 )
@NEBULA: LOL - yeah, that always seems to be the case... everybody wants the same thing... at the same time. It's amusing, really. But everyone seems good-natured about it all, so it's all good.

I just had an apple.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.