Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Wildfire's Stuff to Quest!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:19:55 )

@Wildfire: Cute new avatar you have.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:24:14 )
@Wildfire: what were you going for if its just kinda? =O

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:25:26 )
@vengeance: Thank you! :D I feel a little more in line with Fall and Halloween now. Not much because of all the pastels, but better...

@Miss Sandman: What am I going for first? Is that what you mean? Ummm... I'm not sure. Let me take another look.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:31:22 )
@Wildfire: definetly a witch or a sorceress =O but what kind of witch :D okay tbh i dont even know what kind of witch my avi is XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:32:46 )

@Wildfire: Who says you cannot be pastel horror? XD

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:33:41 )

The Queen Declares...

Pastel and horror go well together. I'm a goth with pastel hair sometimes. Doesn't make me any less scary ;)

It is October, time to get spooky.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:40:04 )
@Miss Sandman: You look like an American Patriot Witch! It's cute (yes, I know you're not American, but it's what I thought of with all the stars and the colors)

@vengeance: True. Sometimes that's even creepier than the expected dark, moody, brooding horrors!

@Queen of Trash: I bet! I had friends ... actually still have friends (just a different group) who kinda do that type of thing... it IS scary!!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:42:32 )
@Wildfire: omg now i want to change xD i hate trump!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:42:50 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: right now my hair is lime green.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:43:39 )

A non dark creepy avatar:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:52:07 )
@Miss Sandman: eeergggh... forget the politics. You look cute and it's not what you were thinking when you put the outfit together!! (sorry I accidentally ruined it for you)

@vengeance: ... yup... that's creepy alright! Creepier than my pastel that's for sure (it's ok, I wasn't really going for creepy)

@Queen of Trash: Lime Green! <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:56:12 )
@Wildfire: naaaaw you dont ruined it for me..... iam just so mad if i think about your heathcare system and trump, and other things. but i really think the us also have good sides like the landscaped, the small towns and the cute diners! =) i also loved your 50´s culture!

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:57:21 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: I'll be doing yellow next, then orange. You have to follow the color wheel or you'll ruin your hair.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:57:49 )
@vengeance: this is an avi from ernya right ;A;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 21:59:56 )

@Miss Sandman: Yes it is.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:02:33 )
@Miss Sandman: All cultures have their pros and cons. America is still very young in a lot of ways and because we come from everywhere, we aren't really unified as a single culture in some ways... more like little pockets of culture from around the world. It makes it ... a bit weird in a lot of ways.

@Queen of Trash: How does following the color wheel help to not ruin your hair? I kinda get it, but at the same time, not quite...

What's an av from Ernya? Are all you guys from there? It's closed now, right?

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:05:19 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: so if you follow the wheel you don't have to bleach your hair as much each color change. This will fade into a really light color, I may not have to bleach at all to make it yellow. If I do I can probably get away with a vol20 or just a bleach bath. Then going orange from yellow needs no bleach, red from orange needs no bleach, etc.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:05:33 )
@vengeance: i love it its so nostalgic =))

@Wildfire: thats true dear.... but we fuu up too ^^ we were mostley known about the nazi times and hitler (hitler wasnt even german). because of that and some poorly politic dessicions we now have a refugee problem =/ omg
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:08:06 )
@Queen of Trash: That's more-or-less what I figured... you're basically "mixing" the colors on your head (not really, but kind of)

@Miss Sandman: True. And it comes and goes in cycles. And yes, I heard... :(
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/15 22:09:27 )

The Queen Declares...

@Wildfire: pretty much yeah. It's what color can cover what you already have.

I sell art.
I'm buying art.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.