Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Wildfire's Stuff to Quest!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 18:08:35 )
@NEBULA: Well that's quite a change for you, isn't it? I'm glad you like it! <3
(For me, shoulder-length hair is long. I keep mine very short)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 18:49:05 )
@Wildfire: kinda like your avatar hair? ou o when i first started my job i got a pixie cut. i loooved it. bit ive gained quite a bit of weight. so my face is rounder... doesnt really go at the moment BUT once i lose the weight. i plan to do it again. i loved it so much.

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 19:10:58 )
@NEBULA: It's actually shorter than my avatar hair... kinda along these lines {link}... So... yeah, a variation of a pixie cut. I love my hair short.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 19:13:47 )
@Wildfire: ooo yus *u * mine was like that but a bit longer on the top for my side bangs. i miss going to get my hair done but its like 130 for cut and color with a tip, its super costly. ;n ;

NEBULA

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 19:17:44 )
@NEBULA: I understand. I don't pay that much for a cut, and I don't usually dye my hair...so she's very reasonable. It helps that I've been with her for eons!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 19:51:19 )
thats weird. my phone doubled my post there.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/24 21:16:05 )
@NEBULA: yeah I saw that. Weird

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 02:36:17 )

@Wildfire: Hmmmm
How up to day is all this?

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 02:38:44 )
@Amber Lynne: My quest list? Except for the stuff I just bought from you, or unless I missed something, it's up to date. :)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 02:42:14 )

@Wildfire: Cool.
Take a couple items =)
As a thank you for being a repeat customer~<3

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 02:43:24 )
@Amber Lynne: Ahhh... I just sent you a PM asking what that trade was! Thank you!! <3

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 02:44:03 )

@Wildfire: You're quite welcome!
That account was originally a charity account, so I have no issue giving some of the items away~<3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 02:46:39 )
@Amber Lynne: Even better <3 The snowman is sooooo cute!!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 02:50:25 )

@Wildfire: It really is~<3
The pixelist seem to do particularly well with the christmas items!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 03:56:27 )
@Amber Lynne: maybe they really like christmas? By the way - I think I have two snowmen now... and I think they both came from you (did I buy one in one of our earlier trades?). Would you like me to double check and send one back?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 04:07:37 )

@Wildfire: Eh, not a problem~<3
(And yeah, I think you bought one from me, but I figured it was possible that you wanted two.)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 04:11:12 )
@Amber Lynne: Well yeah, probably, because it'll give me more options to play with, right (there's only so many things you can equip at once with one item, right?) Well, if you're ok with me keeping it, I will. Thank you <3

... and right now, I'm going to call it a night. I'm tired and didn't sleep great last night, so... good night!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 04:35:34 )

can you please draw me for 1k?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 04:43:46 )

@Wildfire: Yep.
2 per.
For most. Some items only one, but for the bulk? 2.

And fair fair!
Sleep well~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/25 12:13:34 )
@inatlaka: I was going to with this batch, actually, but couldn't get through all the stuff you had equipped to make sense enough of it to draw. But yes, I "owe" you a sketch.

@Amber Lynne: That's what I thought. Thank you for confirming it. So now, in another two months when I feel all holiday-ish and snowy, I can be all holiday-ish and snowy! <3
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.