Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Buying Sticky Fingers!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 18:19:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Bump for your thread so you can get dat Bayooou!

Also, you’re underpricing your shark and sheep. People usually charge 5k because you buy the crate for 250 ohm, and 1 ohm = 20 volts.
Not sure if you already knew this and just wanted to make quick volts selling them, which is also fine. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 22:21:00 )
@Tsundererra: i know that i underprice them dear ^^ i just dont want those i just open some crates because of the harvest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 22:30:59 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhhh, I see. I have a lot of them too from trying to get the fox. :’)

Btw, I loooooove your avi right now! What item(s) are you using for your skirt? I’ve seen you do it for another one of your avis and it looks so good.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 22:34:23 )
@Tsundererra: thank you =D and i really often use this combination though XD its -cloud puffy layered skirt, wendys dress, suspender skirt

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 22:39:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I didn’t know it took three items to make that look, I thought it was two. Is Wendy’s dress a common item?

You’re so creative with your looks~ ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 22:43:15 )
@Tsundererra: yes wendys dress you can buy at city rack ^^ and i just love ruffles on my avi so i played alot with the common items ^^ all the ruffly items *_* ´heavy breathing´thats why i need bayou i want to make a skeleton maid *___*

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:06:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: We really do have the same taste in avi fashion. I love maids, frills, rabbit ears, and skeletons. xD Also love all of your color choices.

I’ll try to help keep your thread bumped up so people can see it. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:13:36 )
@Tsundererra: aww thank you >__< but your avis always have this tsun vibe! you know its tsun just because of the lookes of the avi! ^^ thank you dear i apprecate that ;A; i just couldnt believe how fast ina got it.... i saw this thread today morning and was like what noo youre kidding me dear XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:18:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahaha, I’m grateful there are items to help me look tsun now, like the pout from the anniversary event, and one of the item’s eyes from this event. :3

I saw her get the Bayou in live time last night, but I was too tired to reply to it. Omg, it happened SO FAST. Blew my mind because you and a couple of other people have been looking for it for so long with no replies. D:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:21:21 )
@Tsundererra: so i think the ruffle skirt is sandman like haha xD
well its okay maybe kozi was saving it for her or she just likes her =O i mean its okay someday i find one ^^ and maybe a yes dark master too^^
are there items out you sill looking for??

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:25:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I think she just got really lucky. Girl deserves a break because she’s been working hard posting and getting stuffs. You’ll get your break too~

I’m not questing for anything anymore, and if I see a bayou or yes, dark master, I’ll try to snag it for you if you’re not online or haven’t seen it. Anything else you’re trying to get? I’m always on and watching, so it’ll increase your chances.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:31:20 )
@Tsundererra: mhh this could be =) and thank you darling. i just search this two atm i also needet to close down my art store because of my health but thanks to this store i got 2 pretty items *heavy breathing*!
ou really dont have anything you search anymore =O? did you already get your fox from harvest?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:53:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Then I’ll keep an eye out for those two items. :3 You art was definitely worth those items as payment. I hope your health improves enough for you to open your shop again one day. :)

I really don’t have anything I want right now. I managed to open a few foxes, and even sold a couple. Did you get a fox?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 02:44:25 )
@Tsundererra: sorry was away playing sims4 :D and yeah i got one foxy and thats enough though ^^
yeah my health should increase with some stressless weeks! the problem is if iam stressed the baby could be born to early and fainting isnt good too because if i fell on my stomach this would be an catastrophe D: i hate laying around and do nothing -__-

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 02:48:18 )

i d like to buy all the sheep & shark if they are still available?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 02:55:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omg, I thought you went to bed! But playing Sims 4 is a good excuse to get distracted. xD I’m waiting until the event is over to start playing it again~

Your health should definitely come first, always. I would be scared to faint if I was pregnant too. )x Try to draw for fun or hang around voltra if you get too bored from having nothing to do and need a break from sims 4.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 09:23:03 )
@Tsundererra: i Player sims since 2 months again and it was so much fun i play it like 8 hours yesturday xD do you already have realms of Magic? I now have it and ist awesome if you be a witch!!!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 11:07:52 )
@Miss Sandman: Awww. ;_; I didn't see this thread until afterward. D:
I'll send you a gift.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 12:45:46 )
@Kozi: thank you hun but thats okay ^^ you didnt need to send me a gift dear!!!!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 12:46:38 )
@Kozi: this is not a gift let me pay you!!!!!!!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.