Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Buying Sticky Fingers!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 18:21:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I still need to buy realms of magic. )x I can prolly get it on sale with a few other game packs I don’t have yet on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, so I just have to wait a bit longer.

Oh maaaan, I am curious what the gift is. 👀

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 18:37:06 )
@Tsundererra: i always get 1 big pack one smaller and a item pack for 50€ i think thats a fair price for 3 packs ^^ i buy them over the EA store ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 18:42:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ahhh, we have the same deal in the US origins store. I did do that in the beginning, but since I got caught up with the expansions (until the magic one came), I can’t do that deal anymore. T^T

There’s so many game packs and item packs, but only a few expansions.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 18:44:19 )
@Tsundererra: realms isnt a expansion either =OO i was really surpised about that! its an game pack!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 18:50:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: What?! I thought it would be an expansion pack like Island Living. O:

Btw, I am still mad that we can’t be a witch AND a mermaid. :T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 19:03:17 )
@Tsundererra: cant we??? i dont try this yes =O maybe you can be a witch first and later on you can be a mermaid if you eat the seaweed

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 19:10:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: When the magic pack came out, people were complaining that you can’t be two occults at once. So no vampire + witch, vampire + mermaid, witch + mermaid. I think there might be a mod we have to install if we want something like that, but it is not a feature in the base game. ):

It sucks because I had just turned my sim into a mermaid and I was loving it, but I also like spell casting...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 19:19:28 )
@Tsundererra: mhh i read something that its possible because my witch always want to get bitten by my vampire xDDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 19:23:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You should test it out and see if anything happens. They might have updated to make it possible since a lot of people were complaining. xD

I’m gonna go check online for recent info.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 19:26:17 )
@Tsundererra: but i dont want my witch to be a vampire i want a witch and vampire romance *________* but my witch just dont fell for him... i always have the problem to get this two in heat xDD my other sims in this household build a threesome .___. its creepy

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 19:32:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I still don’t have the vampire game pack, but I’m planning to get it when I get the magic one.

Your witch Sims seems hard to please or doesn’t want just one man. Is your household just three people?

My game glitched, and Santa won’t leave my house even though he’s not a member... He’s so creepy and annoying...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 21:51:21 )
@Tsundererra: no we are 5 members 2 vampire siblings m+f, one mermaid m, one human m and my witch f. no i managed to get them together now....... gosh this was hard work xDDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 22:50:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hahahaha, omg, you have a bit of everything living under the same house!

Which ones are in a love triangle?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 23:04:48 )
@Tsundererra: the vampir girl the human and the mermaid xDDDD i didnt do anything it just happened! all want the vampire xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 23:08:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: That is too funny! The ones who you weren’t even trying to get together got together naturally. The merman must be super attractive. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 23:15:42 )
@Tsundererra: yes he kinda is ^^ gosh iam so happy i made the vampire male her brother xDD you definetly should do a race mix household too! ^^ everyone needs diffrent things xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/7 23:25:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: You’re making me want to try to make a household like that. Right now, the only occult I have is mermaid, but when I buy the other game packs, I’ll try it out.

Did you give your witch a familiar yet? I read that if you have the pet expansion, you can make one of your pets a familiar.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/8 00:52:25 )
@Tsundererra: oh i didnt know noo no yet but i need to try it out my witch even is a cat lover so why no :DD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/8 09:35:43 )
good morning my little buying shop
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/9 02:35:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I want to make a cat-loving witch too when I buy everything. :3

And another bump for your shop~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.