Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bad news and good news in the world of Glume (tw for sensitive topic?)

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:38:39 )
Hey party people! I went a bit quiet after I announced that we were expecting, because about mid July (day after my birthday as a matter of fact. My birthdays always suck) my doctor told me I was not pregnant. (She almost acted as though I made the whole thing up. I was furious and devastated)
Fast forward to yesterday, and I got another positive test! I'm excited but also super worried so if any moms or moms to be want to share advice, I'd love someone to talk to!
I hope to start making more fancy items for you all real soon. It's been a roller coaster!
How are all of you?
I miss you guys

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:40:37 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

my birthdays always suck too, but super exciting you got a positive test.
I am not a mom but hope things go well for you.

I am alright other than exhausted.
been a little lazy with my art lately. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:42:20 )
@MoodyBats: lazy art is still art, so bonus points!

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:45:33 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Glume: i mean more so i haven't made any art at all though.
so I haven't done a single thing in about 4-5 days.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:47:30 )
@MoodyBats: oh I see! Don't feel too bad, I once forgot to art for two years. It gets rusty but it doesn't go away

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:48:22 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Glume: i'll probably do something tonight.
can't not do art for this long otherwise the guilt will find me. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:49:27 )
I'm sorry to hear you've been through so much Glume, really wishing you the best moving forward during this exciting time though! glad to see you back around, too o':

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 02:52:05 )
@MoodyBats: show me when you're done and I'll show you my most recent thing :D

@vintage: thanks my dear! I really do need to learn how to be active..

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 03:05:02 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Glume: it's fine it will probably be just a boring
lip coloring study. that's usually just what i do to get back into art.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 04:07:45 )
Hooray for another positive!

I'm a mama to a 3 year old if you ever have any questions you want to bounce off of someone. :vivi-celebrate:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 04:08:09 )
@glume: Ping because I forgot. XD

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 04:12:00 )
@Mousy: Thanks! Right now I'm just trying to figure out when to call a doctor, what kind of doctor, or if a midwife would suffice...? My last gyno had me wait till I think 2/3 months in for a visit, and thats probably why she was so blunt with her bad news. She also didn't give me any information before, during, or after :/ I just want someone I can trust :F

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 07:09:22 )

@Glume: I’m currently having some of the worst cramps I’ve had in months. So there is that. Lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 09:47:04 )
@Glume: Hello darling glume :) thats nice to hear you had a positive Test again! I just can tell you the first 13 weeks are the worst because you never know what is and what will be. But after that it will get better! Iam also 7. Months preggo now and the best thing to feel are the little movements
Do you have symtoms so far?

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 13:14:49 )
@Totalanimefan: that's the worst! I've had em so bad I threw up and almost passed out. You have my sympathies.

@Miss Sandman: so far my symptoms are that my boobs feel way too sore and huge they never quite returned to normal size last time so I'm a bit scared haha... Got exhaustion too but my narcoleptic self is so used to that

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 13:52:32 )
@Glume: oh yes the sore boobs!!!! They get better and boom pre milk is coming! This is so wierd! XD i had menstrual cramps as well but without the blood. This was so odd i make a Test and well now our Baby is coming in january xD i wish you the best luck this time! So do you have pregnancy questions? Iam sure I can help you! ;)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 15:27:59 )
@glume: My real appointments didn’t start until about 12 weeks in. I called an ob/gyn right after I got the positive and they were like “Congratulations! Let’s set an appointment for your first ultrasound in 9 weeks” basically. I spent the first 10ish weeks wondering if I REALLY was pregnant because I had no symptoms that you typically hear about other than that monthly issue being gone.

It sounds like my dr followed the same timeline yours did, but mine was really nice.

If I were you, I’d spend some time “interviewing” the doctors around and reading up on reviews patients leave. Mine would have been much more sensitive had that happened to me.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 15:42:19 )

I'm sorry to hear you've been through it :( here's hoping the next few months go easy on you :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 19:22:33 )

@Glume: thank you. I hope that today is better.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/6 22:26:26 )
Thanks, you guys are awesome as always.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.