Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops PWYW - - - tomodachis

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 20:01:46 )

@VISU: Sorry to hear you've been so busy.
I hope you aren't stressed out or anything.
But life comes first so don't worry about anything else. We are all happy to wait.

Thank you! I really love trying to find a place between cute and creepy. XD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 23:34:06 )

@VISU: Geez, yeah. That sounds like a legal issue.

Seriously.
That sounds like they ain't doing shit right.

HR a thing? If so, talk to them

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/30 04:34:01 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@visu: Your art is absolutely AMAZING!!!

I don't want to bug you if you're busy, but I would defintely love to order from you when you're ready. And I would likely be a repeat customer too if you'll have me.

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 05:51:47 )

@Lina: I tell myself I'm not stressed, but my physical health says otherwise TT!! My skin is at it's worse and my weight is at it's highest ; ;
      Even as much of a good relationship I have with my coworkers, I don't think I can stay for the sake of my health. It's just not the environment for me. TT so sad

I LOOOVE cute creepy, like cute frills with skulls and fangs!!

@Amber Lynne: HR isn't a thing since the company isn't really..established? It's a growing business so they are lacking a lot of things. I've thought about talking it out with them, but from the beginning, it wasn't that good...who pays $9/hr to a "marketing associate"...even internships in the field are $10-11/hr. I'm tired of them taking advantage of me TT like if I was a college student, it'd be a different story, because it's good experience on my resume, but I've already graduated...LOL Once I'm gone, they're gonna have a HARD time finding a replacement because I did 3 jobs in one for a low pay lol.

@Lithinel: Thank you!! You can just drop your request!! Think of it like a freebie thread : )!! I get to it when I have the time. Payments aren't necessary but appreciate <3

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 06:44:34 )

@VISU: OOF
That's no fun DX

Perhaps you should bring it up with them though, since as you said... you'll be hard to replace.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 07:28:44 )

@VISU: coworkers you like can make a bad job better. But only to some degree.
It’s important you look after yourself and take care of your health.
I hope everything gets better!!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/31 17:05:36 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@visu: Of course! And oh, I'll defintely be giving you SOMETHING in return for doing some art for me if you end up picking me.

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 08:07:34 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah, I was going to explain to them what the issue with the corporate structure and processes, but they for sure can't keep me now anyways. They don't offer any benefits, no pto, etc. Off days are very rare, I have to work holiays and stuff : ( I definitely want them to do better for the next person, They're growing so I gave them a lot of slack but I personally can't deal with it anymore TT lmao, I'm lucky I live with my parents on a pay like this.

@Lina: For sure!! I love my coworkers <3 They're so cute lol. most of them are highschoolers or early college students, so they make me feel old sometimes LMAO but it's okay. some of the bosses treat them so bad :( I feel sorry for them because the generational gap sucks. Bosses are 30s-60s while they're just 18/19 u _ u

@Lithinel: I'm trying to go through everyone, though so far I've only made it through two people LMAO but I'm working on it!! I want everyone to get something because it's good exercise for me ^^ everyone has such unique subjects!!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 08:41:13 )

@VISU: Completely fair~
Hopefully you do well for the future too!
(Whether it be you finding a better job down the line, or just focusing on personal things, or whatever it is that you do)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 10:35:56 )

@Hachi: hi i know it's been 4 months but LMAO [ boop! ]

sorry if the setting isn't right or anything but your character gave me the vibe that he'd fit perfect with neo grunge photography type backgrounds so : )

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 10:37:16 )

@Amber Lynne: Thank you!! I hate to leave them to try to fix what's been done, but in the long run, I need a job that can support my needs so...LOL

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 11:01:21 )

@Totalanimefan: here's a wip until when I can draw again LMAO!!! see progress in MAYBE 2 weeks...
      [ wip ]

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 18:18:08 )

@VISU: I know what you mean! I’m 32 and all my coworkers are like 18-20.
To be fair, I’ve been there 11 years so I started at their age. I just never left.
But I often feel old around them.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 18:40:38 )

@VISU: Do you still have any openings?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/1 20:36:33 )

@VISU: it’s beautiful! How was your bday?

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 04:06:15 )

@Lina: Haha! Just never left. My manager and I are the oldest in that store (excluded the bosses/owners), and many of them call us old...lol. Many of them are 3-5 years younger only, but that's a whole school level difference! They teach such different things, it's wild. One of our workers read "1.5tsp" as one indivual 1/2 tsp..smh.

@Another Movie Addict: Hello! I don't have slots here! It's practically like a freebie thread :') I'm really busy with life, so I get to requests as I can and don't demand any payment in return. It is totally up to you if you want to pay once you receive your art! ^^ So you can post your request and I'll try my best to draw it when I can!

Voltie — vampire Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 04:07:22 )

@Totalanimefan: Oops, forgot to respond in the last post!! LOL
      I'm excited to color your art <3 stars!! And my birthday was pretty good! I celebrated on Saturday instead and had a small karaoke party hahaha!
website + twitter + tumblr + ig + toyhouse

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 04:23:56 )

@VISU: Okie dokie. Just didn't want to overload you. Lol my next question though is if you do furries or not.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 04:27:37 )

I'd like some more art of my fursona, one with her cosplaying in a Sailor Moon outfit. Still with the red hair.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 05:31:47 )

@VISU: a karaoke party sounds like the best way to have a birthday party.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.