Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk What keeps you going?

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 23:38:48 )
What keeps you going?

When things are at their darkest, what do you cling to?

My appointment didn’t go very well, and I could really use some good thoughts right now...

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 02:20:22 )

Since 1103 posts.

When I'm at my darkest I tend to isolate myself and I think. I just let all the thoughts run its course and whatever emotions come with it. I try to find the source as to why I feel the way I do, and when I figure it out I think of how I can do better. If I can't figure it out, I at least let the emotions out and I try to come back to it another time. If I feel I REALLY need help I ask for it, though personally I like to come to decisions that I know I made on my own behalf because I feel more at peace with the decision. Tbh I don't really know what keeps me going. I don't feel I have some 'grand purpose' but I enjoy the little things and It would suck to lose that. I'm not sure if this is great advice but I hope this at least helps a little bit.
Whatever you are going through, cant always be easily solved and will take time~ Even the smallest of steps is still progress. If something doesnt work out, it doesn't mean there isn't some other way to help it. Im sorry to hear your appointments didnt work out, but you still have people who support you/want to help ^^.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 02:32:51 )

There's just... so much out there to see. To learn. I want to know it all, but there's only so much time. When life gets hard I remember how much there is left to do and to see and to know. Things that are waiting to be uncovered, things that haven't even been created yet. It would be such a waste to cut that time short so I'll continue fighting until my last breath.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 04:54:22 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Mostly music and art.
Though i also watch a lot of funny videos too and just try to keep my spirits up
as i often find myself in a not so good place a lot of times
but distracting myself with something I love helps a lot.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 06:19:30 )

My husband, my pets, my hobbies like a new video game is coming out or I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter of One Piece.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.