Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat do you like halloween?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:39:53 )

i like it, but i dont do anything for it
i watch spooky stuff all year round, so halloween is just another spooky day for me

do you guys enjoy halloween?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:42:35 )
@KairoSama: i love that here in germany we get the tradition that some cute children walk from door to door. but anything else from this germany is really neclating this day. i hope in the future this will change ^^

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:51:15 )

@Miss Sandman: seeing all the costumes they have is super cute! hopefully germany opens up to the other halloween traditions, its not really common where i live either tbh

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:52:16 )
@KairoSama: yyes i hope so too =) where do you live? are you an european as well? ^^

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:53:48 )

@Miss Sandman: yeah i live in wales! unfortunately its part of the uk, which means we wont be in the EU anymore ):

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:55:11 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I like some aspects of Halloween.
I've always been more into the cute spoopy stuff.
But when it comes to horror stuff, I have to usually hide and not go on sites such as social media
as it just triggers my anxiety.

I don't really do anything for Halloween, and candy or chocolate isn't my thing either.
But Inktober is something I am getting into so mostly the things I do are art related lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 22:55:40 )
@KairoSama: yes the brexit is coming up for you...... i really dont understand the whole exit europe thing tbh

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 23:12:12 )

I wish I did more for it. I used to be so excited. All that candy and costumes. Now I just wear costumes whenever and buy candy whenever. I still appreciate when I see people decorating though. I love seeing the new stuff in stores every year, even if I don't buy any.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 23:29:03 )

Yeah plus parties for adults are SO BORING. Y'all just drinking. I wanna do dumb stuff like games and activities. I may be a large child

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 03:52:11 )

Yeah I like Halloween. I used to do more when I was a kid but now I like giving out candy.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 03:52:54 )

@KairoSama: Hallowe'en is my christmas.

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 05:57:51 )

I live for Halloween. It's been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember, and it just so happens to fall (pun intended) during my favorite season. I love fall and I love all things spooky and scary. Halloween combines them both, plus I get pumpkins everywhere, which I also love. And the decorating, props, and costumes are just the icing on the cake. I could go on.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 06:27:40 )
I love Halloween so much. My house is basically decorated with Halloween stuff year round. We recently moved to a new neighborhood (literally a week ago) and I hope sooo much that there are trick or treaters here. I also hope my house isn’t the only one on the block decorated for Halloween.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:38:34 )

im too lazy to @ everyone so like i'll just do a lil reply lmao
seeing everyone so into halloween is so cool aH
spooky stuff is great tbh, we usually put like a lil cross in the garden and decorate a bit, but we live in an area where someone literally stole a picnic table bc it was in the garden, so we cant really decorate outside :/
i wish i had as much enthusiasm as you guys honestly

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:40:25 )

also
@Miss Sandman: it is, i dont think anyone really understands whats going on LMAO
ive tried to but it just doesnt make sense

@Amber Lynne: christmas is my christmas B))
i love all the costumes that come with halloween tbh, gives me an excuse to wear a whole skeleton as a body on here LMAO

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:41:45 )

@KairoSama: That's fair!
I'm not big on Xmas myself. Gimme the haunted horror of Halloween~<3
XD

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:47:04 )

@Amber Lynne: the best thing is watching some horror movie at 2am and not being phased because u got used to it aka me at this point

im like that emo kid that LOVES spooks but also loves glittery christmas deco, glittery emo boy

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:48:01 )

@KairoSama: Lmfao. Totally fair~<3

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:50:48 )
@KairoSama: yeah it really dosent.... i think its something with money and capitalism tbh =/
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 22:57:47 )

@Miss Sandman: most likely yeah, our current prime minister has broken the law recently so, we have no idea whats gonna happen with that >~<

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.