Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lina’s Chibi Art (closed)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:30:27 )
@Lina: A lot of vintage things are creepy.
Like wow.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:43:01 )

@Amber Lynne: I'm making my own coloring book and hoping to publish it, so I have an instagram set up with all my work in the book and pages I've colored in other books. So I like having that all separate.
If everything is alright with the art please complete the trade. (or is it my turn? I'm still not sure I've got these trades down)

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:44:06 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I really like creepy things, so I love vintage stuff that's creepy. For halloween there was clearly a time when giving pumpkins human teeth and eyes was popular, and it's seriously the creepiest! I love it! XD

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:49:43 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

@Lina: That's my bad, I never really actually thought about that, but... well, it doesn't matter TOO much at this point. The pic looks mighty fantastic, and I'm perfectly happy with it!

(However, they're green. You don't have to do any edits, but just thought I'd throw that in there)

And please, as with Amber, I'd like to put the image on my toyhouse, and would like to know if I'm allowed, and how to credit you.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:52:03 )

@Lina: Ohhh that's awesome.

And right, I do need to do that. Lol!
Gimme a sec and I will! =)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:58:56 )

@Colin: Here's green eyes
Full size: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TOe-sfoagd4e_gI_Tzj2SZlUOZC75O0k
I'm going to work on an instagram for my art that you can link to to credit me later today. You can feel free to post the picture anywhere you want. If everything is acceptable, please complete the trade. ^^

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 21:42:27 )
@Lina: Oof, creepy.
I draw a line somewhere. lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 21:50:06 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

@Lina: Thanks so much! And all right then.

Already completed the trade, too.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 22:04:40 )

Okay!! I now have an Instagram for my digital art! You can link to that if you want to credit me for art. http://instagram.com/ericasdigitalart

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 22:10:14 )

@Anarchist Beauty: there is no line! D:<
Actually, I draw the line at spiders and bugs. Ewww

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 23:44:51 )
@Lina: THERE'S ALWAYS A LINE
Spiders and bugs are a no no.
I have severe anxiety over the bugs.
Pls no bugs.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 23:47:51 )

@Anarchist Beauty: when I was little had would have bug nightmares every night! They freak me out so much!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 00:43:33 )
@Lina: Yeah, same.
Me and bugs are enemies.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 00:52:48 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I love the show Supernatural, I’ve watched all the episodes like 5 times. But there’s one called “bugs” that I’ve never seen! I saw the title and was like, nope. Not going to happen!

And I hate bug and spider items on sites like this! And when there’s a spider monster in a video game. It’s the most common phobia, stop making spider things!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 03:38:28 )
@Lina: Oh yeah, Bugs is and evil, evil episode.
I hate it.

And I agree, event spider themed items wig me out.
I hate seeing them and wish there was none at all ever.

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 07:06:49 )

Lina:

@Rayon Declaire: Thank you! That really helps. Can I also get pictures of the boy's scarf, belt, and tail separate? I think the rest I can see fine on him. Well, maybe the shoes too. -Working on it :)
A couple questions... The red/black girl, is the hair shaped like wings on the sides? -Yes, bat/demon like.
The shirt collar that goes over the face, can I draw it like it's part of the shirt or would you like it to look like they are 2 separate pieces? <- please :3
She has white gloves on? Yes
Can I make the mask, shoes, and shirt red all the same shade? Yes Can the flowers match that red also, or would you like it pink still? fuchsia please. o: <3
Blue/white girl, I feel like I'm seeing a scar on her cheek or something? It is a swirl. you can draw it as one or make it a bandaid either one works.
Does she have white gloves on? Yes
Does she have little blue boots, or are those socks? People have either drawn her wearing shoes with blue socks or just as blue boots, I lean more towards boots myself.

This is also part of the reference and should help you out more P: ref sheet 1ref sheet 2

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 15:22:02 )

@Rayon Declaire: thanks, that helps. I accept the order. Please send a trade over and I’ll get started today.

@Anarchist Beauty: I’m okay if it’s like, really cartoony looking bug. The bug on that airship here is kinda cute. But I saw they added a spider item on here... no no nope

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 16:37:49 )

@Lina: Okay so here is the last reference for the couple for C

so altogether,

Characters for pose E:

Left ~Right

additional refs: Beep (Left) ~ Boop (Right)

Characters for Pose C: (holding hands*)

Left ~ Right

Additional ref for left: Plop

I will send trade for how much again? ^^ + dj ?
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 18:34:32 )

@Rayon Declaire: Alright, I think I have everything I need for what they look like.
Originally you said you wanted C couple holding hands. The pose is already holding hands. Did you mean you want them holding hands differently?

I'll get the sketches done and post them for you to look over.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 19:04:34 )
@Lina: Yeah, Barnard is cool.
Spider things... Are not.
If I ever had my own avi site that would be item rule #1.
No spiders. lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.