Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Lina’s Chibi Art (closed)

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 19:27:46 )

@Lina: Yeah, I'd like them to hold hands like this if possible ^ w ^

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 19:46:16 )

@Rayon Declaire: This is roughly what your art would look like with the poses you picked.

iI can change the way the first coupe is holding hands though...

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 19:48:48 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I want the whole internet to have a no spider rule.
Or actually, can we just kill them all off? >.>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 20:03:04 )
@Lina: I support that.
No spiders ever.
At all.
Under any circumstance.
Just wipe them from existence.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 20:26:31 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Scientists agree that although it would throw off the balance of nature for a few years, killing off all spiders wouldn't actually have any long term negative effects on the planet. So I think it's totally doable. Plus, there's that thing with the bees dying, so obviously killing spiders off would help. It's a win/win!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 20:28:29 )
@Lina: Yes, good.
Fuck spiders.
The world will go on without them.

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 12:23:42 )

Lina:

@Rayon Declaire: This is roughly what your art would look like with the poses you picked.

iI can change the way the first coupe is holding hands though...

Okay it looks good other than my black/red chars cowl/hood/ thing, (idk what to call it.) it has more of this shape.
and the skirt has no slit on it o w o -- and the tights on my red/black one are striped >< .. also the bttom of hubbys pants arent ripped theyre just baggy (like ufo pant bottoms) other than that and the hand position, everything looks good :) i'll give you more volts for the trouble if you could change those :vanora_sweat:

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 20:27:21 )

@dragoness129: I did some art for you! I wanted to try playing with colored lines and an old thing I used to do on Ernya where it's meant to look like paper layered. Hope you like them!

Full size:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vpMPnvGZbmYdoXkqkvbHWK2XalyiKSdW
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M96btkNSaWyhAwP0do6mdvYDZ1C3j7AU

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 20:38:32 )

@Rayon Declaire: From what I could see on the references you gave me, the boy's pants have rips on the bottom, and the skirt has a slit. But I wont draw them if you don't want me to.

I know the tights are striped, that wont be shown until I reach the coloring stage, which is the last step. It's not shown in the sketch. I will make the chnages and get another sketch for you tomorrow.

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 06:08:04 )
🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
@Lina:
I have so many questions but I’ll start with this: would a young trainer and her Pokémon be a possible commission?

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 06:09:01 )
🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
I’m also 90% sure I ordered art from you on Ernya, it was my immediate excitement when I saw your thread haha
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 16:43:20 )

Lina:

@Rayon Declaire: From what I could see on the references you gave me, the boy's pants have rips on the bottom, and the skirt has a slit. But I wont draw them if you don't want me to.

I know the tights are striped, that wont be shown until I reach the coloring stage, which is the last step. It's not shown in the sketch. I will make the chnages and get another sketch for you tomorrow.

oh, no that's just random writting/symbols on the skirt. :vanora_sweat: as for the pants, no one has mentioned/drawn them ripped. my hubby hasnt told me they were ripped at the bottom either so it might be just random pixeling or he just doesnt want it ripped?? idk. XD anyways ty can't wait for the update <3

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 18:16:26 )

@cashew: I’m happy to draw a trainer but I’m not sure I could draw a Pokémon. I mean, I can copy one...

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 18:45:34 )

@Lina: Those both look so very cool!
Thank you so very much! -hugs tight-

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 19:16:15 )

@dragoness129: thank you for being a test subject! <3

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:12:51 )
bump

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:43:46 )
Questing the item I designed but still dont own!

The editing phase of my book writing is done so I’ve been working on finalizing the cover and title page. With luck I’ll be published this week.

I’m afraid I’ve put art orders on pause for a few days while I work on the book though. Sorry

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/8 20:31:18 )
Questing the item I designed but still dont own!

Sorry I disappeared for a week. I was working hard to finish my coloring book.
Its now published!!! Check it! https://www.amazon.com/dp/1071268740

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 00:55:07 )

congratz o u o
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/23 19:16:26 )

I finally got my book in the mail! Author copies aren't sent with amazon 1 day shipping, it's sent the old school way. So it took weeks. During which I was panicking because people were buying the book and I haven't seen it yet! /flail
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.