Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┼ Shark's Hangout ┼

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/8 22:12:27 )

@Shark:
Oooo. I could write it if you want me to? :> Just tell me what exactly you want them to do and what their favorite band is and I'll try to write something about the two of them, and Zane trying to get Morgan to see the band together. :D That sounds like a fun concept, so writing it would be fun! I'm trying to get back into writing, as now my RP partners are both active again and I loved our RPs, so hopefully I have motivation to write more. :>

We should play Ponytown together sometime! I can show you around the town and maybe you and I can spy for Omori ponies! Although, I don't know if you'd recognize any just by seeing them.... XD

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/8 22:48:50 )
@Kory: that would be cool owo
oh nice. :D I'm glad you can RP again!

I made a pony for Danny. goodness that's a lot of little details x_x

Donator — She/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/8 22:49:19 )

@Kory: That's cool, I haven't bought them yet either. I do think that are really pretty though. ^^

@Shark: I waker up a lot too. Lately my ears fall asleep when I sleep on my side. It wakes me up. Also sounds from outside or too cold/too cold.

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/8 23:33:10 )

@Shark:
OwO b
Yaaaaay! I wanna write a story about Zane and Morgan! I'll ask you some questions about them on Discord when I can think of some answers I'll need to write the story. :D

Yeah, making ponies can be a daunting task! Especially when there are literally endless options for color combinations and different clothing items.

@Totalanimefan:
They are definitely pretty! :)
I love the items on Voltra, it seems like they are made with a lot of love and attention!

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/9 00:27:47 )
@Totalanimefan: i hate when things fall asleep. gives me sleep paralysis D:<

@Kory: okie :3

very true. and is there like stuff you can buy too?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/9 16:28:44 )

@Shark: It's so painful, why is that lol. I have gotten sleep paralysis before, but I wouldn't say it's regular. It's not good.

@Kory: Same. I love the items and I feel like the staff puts a lot of work into the items. Especially the event items!

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/12 02:29:38 )

@Shark:
Can't believe it's been three days since I replied! x____x;;

I looked into it, I don't think there's any extra items you can buy or anything. :o It's mostly just people getting REALLY creative with their ponies. :o

@Totalanimefan:
Oh, definitely! The items are very pretty. :D I especially like/d the Halloween themed items. >w<;;

I'm Pea! (<---clicky please)

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/12 02:34:37 )
@Totalanimefan: sleep paralysis is the worst >_< but yeah it's not often

@Kory: ah ok. you'd think there would be something like that. just cause everything always does.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/12 03:25:49 )

@Shark: good that you don’t get it often. One time I could swear that a saw a face looking at me from the side of the bed and I was soo scared. I snapped out of it and I pulled the covers over me so fast and I was physically shaking from the fear. 0/10 do not recommend.

@Kory: yes those are so good. I also love our Halloween event items

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/12 03:34:35 )
@Totalanimefan: I hear that's a common thing xD sounds pretty awful yeah. Never seen any faces or shadows.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/12 04:14:28 )

@Shark: it was only one time in my whole life and I hope it never happens again. Part of me was like don’t talk about it or tell anyone cause what if it was real. But obvs not but my brain honestly thought it was for a second.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/12 22:53:30 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah the brain does some wild stuff when it's tired. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/14 00:51:26 )

@Shark: agreed. Yesterday I was pretty tired but I wrote a short essay for a it anyway. I turned it in, and it turns out I didn’t give the essay for this class, but last weeks class T-T
I didn’t even notice until they gave it back to me. I just resubmitted the correct essay today. I was way out of it yesterday:(

Anyway how are you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/05/15 04:10:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh no! D:

I'm ok just drained

Donator — She/her Posted 1 month ago ( 2022/05/16 13:46:00 )

@Shark: I know T-T luckily I just resubmitted the right essay.
That’s no fun. I feel like it’s hard to have energy some days (read most lol)

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 1 month ago ( 2022/05/20 16:10:31 )
Wish things weren't so hard.

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.