Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 17:44:54 )

Hi @Shark: How are you doing?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 18:22:57 )
@Totalanimefan: hey there. ah, hanging in there

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 18:43:03 )

@Shark: Same. The Roe V Wade stuff got me fucked up. I keep feeling like I need to run away, but to where and would that really solve things? It's hard dealing with trauma.

I hope this summer hasn't been as hot for you as last summer.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 18:51:39 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah just more reasons to hate the evil people who run this fuckin country.

it hasn't been as hot, but I still hate how hot it is

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 19:38:55 )

@Shark: 100% agreed. I don't trust them at all.
You have AC in one room in the house right? I can't remember what you said last year. I hate how the world just keeps getting hotter and hotter.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 19:44:08 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah :( I just try to ignore it all. too stressful to worry about shit I have zero impact in.

ya. got it going right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 19:46:14 )

@Shark: I try, and I also try my best to do what I can. I feel like nothing works.

Nice. I have my AC on too. Today isn't too hot but tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 90's before a storm comes 0-0

If you want we could just have a complaining session where we just complain about things. It is Monday after all lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 20:08:09 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah ^^; it's not easy...

ouch ouch ouch. It's the hottest of the week today, but it isn't gonna cool down much.... the nights are really the worst. :/ it doesn't cool down enough at night.

ahh mondays

my complaints are that I want to draw some fanart but I can't find anything interesting enough that I haven't already drawn.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 21:29:25 )

@Shark: Do you guys have too much humidity for it to cool down? I wonder why it doesn't get colder at nights?

Maybe look and see what other OCs people from Voltra have? I did see an art fight thread here

My complaint is why do I seem to have IBS today without the pain but still with the tiredness? I've been eating well.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 21:37:56 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah probably

ah I don't really count OCs as fanart. I drew two of my friend's OCs the other day though. they came out pretty cool.

hmmm idk. isn't that the story with IBS? who the hell knows what's up?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 22:04:41 )

@Shark: Oh I see what you mean, drawing OCs isn't really fanart, you are right. I'm sure your friend was really happy to receive your art. ^^

True facts, do you have it too?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 22:05:37 )

Sorry about the wait before, I was making lunch and then I had the IBS thing.
Also how it is already this late in the day, I feel like I haven't gotten much studying done. ^^;

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 22:42:38 )
@Totalanimefan: yuppp, they loved it.

I think so, yeah

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 22:50:30 )

@Shark: That's cause they could feel your love! (And see your awesome art lol)

You probably do. I used to think I couldn't tell I had it or not, but then I learned over time, yup, I do have it.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 23:34:10 )
@Totalanimefan: I hope so! that's about the biggest thing I can do for someone XD

whenever I went to the doctor, they always just said I had IBS and "tough luck" basically.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 23:55:26 )

@Shark: I think that's a big thing. You took the time and effort and made someone a long lasting gift ^^

OMG that's so mean. Mine was really understanding about it and asked how often it was and which kinda I had.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 00:16:19 )
@Totalanimefan: for real. I love the art I get.

You got a nice doctor! Mine are always so dismissive and unhelpful.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 06:25:29 )

@Shark: it always feels special ^^ do you get art often?

I’m sorry. Lots of Drs are that way. My dad is a nurse and he’s not caring. I feel very lucky that I found a Dr that is very nice. I wish they were all like that. If only we lived near each other and then I would say just go to her.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 15:39:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Not really.

true. I try to see nice ones that are recommended, but they're always extremely booked up.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 15:52:29 )

@Shark: Yeah that's true. I got lucky in that this practice is new so I got in before it was busy. Now she has been around something like two years so she is popular, a lot of her reviews state that she is very nice. I really need that in a Dr because of past medical staff trauma.

Do you ever get art on Voltra? Either through trades or buying it? Or do you like it just when you draw your OCs?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.