Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 16:37:19 )
@Totalanimefan: hell yeah. hopefully she sticks around.

I think I've bought a couple things. I used to do more of that on Ernya/gaia. I love drawin my OCs and I think it would be cool to get more art of them.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 17:33:49 )

@Shark: I feel like there are lots of artist on Voltra, but not everyone has a shop or is looking for art. I guess art is a popular part of avatar sites.
Do you keep all of the art you get of your OCs on a website?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 17:46:57 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah there are ^^

yeah just like imgur. I don't really have much though.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 17:54:04 )

@Shark: I upload with Imgur too. I find it convenient. I don't have any art though XD
You know, I never asked. Do you play video games at all?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 17:58:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Would you ever buy any art?

eh, not really. I mostly just watch a lot of people play video games. when I was a kid I played a lot.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 19:11:28 )

@Shark: I do buy art sometimes. ^^ I mostly get art as a thank you for donations that I give to people, but I never ask for it obvs.

I like watching people play that are really good at it. Like for games that I could never be good at. What did you play as a kid?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 19:29:45 )
@Totalanimefan: oh nice :3 yeah I kinda forgot avatar art existed for a second

I like watching for their good vibes lol. I played a lot of stuff like Sonic, Pokemon, Pikmin, Crash Bandicoot, all that stuff...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 21:09:37 )

@Shark: lol good that I could remind you XP
I played a little bit of Sonic and Crash as a kid, I was not good at them lol. I super love Pokemon and always have. They are great games. I wasn't the biggest fan of Gen 7 and 8 but I did play them. I'm actually looking forward to the new Pokemon games that are coming out in Nov.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 21:34:33 )
@Totalanimefan: i would draw mine but it's just my oc .-. I used to draw a loooot of avatar art for people. just freebies

I loved them. I dunno if I was any good, but I don't think that matters much as long as you're having fun XD I haven't really played the newer ones, though I do have the Pearl remake. Got about a third of the way through that.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 21:39:34 )

@Shark: Don't you have a few OCs? Or am I confused lol
I finished the Diamond remake in April because I wanted to get Darkrai and Shayman. :)

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 21:45:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I have like 10

I've never tried to get any of the special pokemon .-.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 22:21:12 )

@Shark: Nice. How do you come up with so many? Do you RP with them? Write stories about them?

I think you might still be able to get them? I'm not sure. Google would tell you. You also have to beat the game. I think you can get the item whenever and then when you beat the game you can go and find them.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/12 22:56:23 )
@Totalanimefan: They've just kinda shown up over the years. xD Started with me being silly on Gaia, and then I gave him a brother. Then I had a dream or something and made 2 characters, and another guy showed up shortly after. A pokemon trainer OC. then most recently made a person based off of them liking the color neon green, and gave them a stepbrother. :3 never RPed before. I've tried writing but idk how really.

I dunno if I'd be beating the game anytime soon but maybe haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/13 00:38:36 )

@Shark: I'm also not good with the writing. I'm also not good at making up characters that aren't just me haha.
I like chill Pokemon play throughs. I like it when you can explore the world.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/13 00:43:15 )
@Totalanimefan: yeahhh. I think the thing about characters, for me at least, is that they're all sort of like... facets of myself? Like I can see bits of myself in each of them.

same! building up the bonds and what not xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/13 00:45:34 )

@Shark: Ah I see. I think that makes for good writing with characters because then you can better understand their viewpoints. ^^

Yes! I always use my favorites even if they aren't the strongest and I get attached to Pokemon too. I like lots of different kinds of Pokemon too. I don't just like one type or just the cute ones. My husband really loves the cute ones but he never played them growing up.
Do you have some favorite Pokemon?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/13 00:56:21 )
@Totalanimefan: ya. If I was good at writing, that shit would be great. xD

I got a lot of favorites! Like Crawdaunt, Aggron, Scrafty, Blaziken, Luxray, and all the Eevees.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/13 01:36:49 )

@Shark: Yeah I'm sure lol. Maybe you could learn? I'm no good at that so I can't help lol. Then you could write stories or RP as them ^^

I love all Eevees too! I also love the Mareep family, and the Dratini family, and from the new games I really like Toxtricity (not really the baby tho). I also play a lot of Pokemon Go. ^^

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/13 01:41:35 )
@Totalanimefan: It would be nice to learn xD I dunno if anyone out there wants to teach me. woulda been nice if school was any help lmao...

the Mareeps are babies owo and Dratini too! I never used Toxtricity so i have no feelings toward them. I used to play Pokemon Go in the early days. What's it like now?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/13 01:54:49 )

@Shark: lmao if only. They don't teach you anything important there.
Maybe the internet could teach you, like Youtube or a blog about the topic? I'm not sure about the best way to learn but I know that there is a big writing community out there.

Pokemon Go is better now, there is trading, and raids. Friendship and lots of events. It's been around 6 years now. Tox is from Gen 8 (Sword and Shield)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.