Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Shark's Hangout

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 17:41:37 )
@Totalanimefan: yooo that's good! yeah I've also been working on stuff like that ^^ It's cool when you find something that helps

I've been thinking about sheepy. I miss thems T_T some of my favorite songs are because of them. (i don't know if they're still active anywhere)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 18:00:30 )

@Shark: Luckily I went to therapy for this for about a year. We weren't finished before the pandemic started. But it did help me be able to get my shots. I wish I didn't have to think about this this week and I could just focus on school.

Sheepy like the user on Ernya ?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 18:09:25 )
@Totalanimefan: I hope it goes well for you. <3

yeah! owo

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 18:40:31 )

@Shark: Thank you. I did book an appt with the cardiologist. Not until Aug 8th (which is my Mom's Bday and she has had two heart surgeries).

Yeah I remember them a lot. I think they loved Ernya so much they just couldn't be on another site. I know after Ernya shut down lots of people just didn't join another. I think it's sad. It's like we lost our internet home.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 19:03:01 )
@Totalanimefan: oh wow o: heart stuff seems scary. ><

awww... yeah.... I feel that.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 19:04:52 )

hello it seems you guys are active~ i have a few hours to chat around and whatnot.

How are we doing?

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 19:08:21 )
@Bonnie: hey how's it goin ^^

I'm just listening to music and thinking about exercising or something

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 19:31:57 )

@Bonnie: Hey there, if you wanted to reply to my other post here instead, I'm cool with that.
@Shark: Yeah it is. Good news is that my heart is ok. It just beats fast cause of Long Covid.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 19:44:13 )

@Shark: i am currently listening to rain sounds. i am fighting off a panic attack, lol. I can feel one creeping up. so i have something soft and calming in the background so my head doesn't stay empty while I'm working and just browsing voltra lol.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 19:46:30 )

@Totalanimefan: i like to keep my threads separate cause my brain is weird~ so we can have two separate conversations lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 20:08:49 )
@Totalanimefan: hopefully they find a way to treat long covid... cuz that shit is awful D:

@Bonnie: rain sounds are so beautiful <3 And I love how different it can sound, too! I like watching bird videos, they're pretty relaxing. (and my cats like them too)

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 20:15:55 )

@Shark: yes, i really like them too. i just recently started to listen to them!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 20:35:23 )

@Bonnie: That's fine. I don't mind at all. ^^ You looking forward to anything ?

@Shark: Yeah really. I know there are people working hard on it, it's just so new that we don't have much data.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 21:05:35 )

@Totalanimefan: nothing much other than hopefully another restful weekend. i am trying to do better and be more active. i have tried better eating habits but i feel like a better goal would be to be more active first and get accustomed to moving and then i can try to get the eating habits.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 21:11:17 )

@Bonnie: Yeah it's better if you work in small steps and don't try to change too much too quickly. ^^ I find that if you can't get outside, doing stretches help me a lot. I do those while listening to my lectures.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/19 21:18:02 )

@Totalanimefan: no just light walks and then stretching is a priority of course. i am going to try and hope i have the energy to grab a yoga mat or something when i leave work. it's a slow day and not much is going on so...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 00:54:24 )

@Bonnie: ah I see. You must be home by now

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 15:41:25 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i was home but then i felt kind of bad so i had to go lay down and a bunch of other things happened, lol!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 15:50:29 )

@Bonnie: It's ok, a bunch of stuff happened to be after 4pm too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/20 16:59:49 )

@Totalanimefan: i'm going to have to go to the urgent care and get a scan of my chest. i just feel like something is there with all of this tension and aching. my breathing is not affected at all. I just don't understand what's going on.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.