Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 21:58:49 )

@skettiyeti: yeah the GUI is basic at best.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 22:10:37 )
@vengeance: its probably their database issue. There is nothing you can do about it since you need someone who can access the database can fix the login errors.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 06:10:44 )

I hope Mexico has a free trial :0

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/6 21:13:21 )
I signed up for the free trial, and I liked it... but since the app only plays on our tv in our bedroom I decided to cancel it until we get a Roku so everyone can sit around in the living room and watch it. Plus, at the moment only thing I was watching was the Marvel movies and starting to watch Boy Meets World.(And that just made me feel old, watching how young everyone was!)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/18 07:38:59 )
already have 4 or 5 streaming services and more than enough to watch. I want Disney+ but I can't really justify it right now.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 02:09:39 )

Ren and I are probably gonna dump the twn a month for it Come sometime next year. We have Netflix and crave, but want our marvel fix. Lol

♯ And I wonder what you've done to me || I've lost all my ability to think logically || I know I've never felt this way before || Like someone pushed me through a door || And there's no turning back ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 02:07:41 )
The mandalorian is so awesome but disney+ itself havent really browsed it completely been busy with life stuff

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/20 06:13:28 )

Disney+ still needs some improvements sighhh
        I kinda hope they figure it out something with Sony for the Spiderman movies

sake | saccharine
maybe you know me

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 00:54:30 )
I did the free trial and used it to watch The Mandalorian, which I enjoyed

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/16 19:41:31 )

@totalanimefan:

Yeahhh. My roomie and I have also encountered a lot of sort of, inconvenient aspects. We are watching the Suite Life on and off and always have trouble getting to the episode we actually left off on. "Continue Watching" never brings us to the right episode, but also won't seem to let us access the Series page. I mean, not the end of the world, but could be better. Normally I wouldn't care much but Disney doesn't have much an excuse for little mistakes like that.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 15:43:37 )
We got the trial and have kept it for a couple of months now, but mostly because we just keep missing the date to turn it off. There's not a lot that's interesting there for me or my family. We did watch the Mandalorian, watched a couple movies and reminisced with a couple old-school cartoons, but that's about the extent of our interest in it.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.