Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Dark Mana

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 03:05:43 )
@Lunakiri:

With their next course of action decided upon, the sibling duo made their way to the library on campus.

The Saints Academy was a prestigious and sprawling college. It only accepted the best and brightest candidates. Students were expected to embody the most positive traits humanity could muster, and above all else they were to represent the institution in a manner befitting perfection. One wrong move and an individual, no matter their singular achievements to that point, could vanish in an instant.

Or so the stories went.

Those who attended Saints Academy knew the truth, and saw first-hand the dark underbelly of society. Whether they stared into the darkness head-on or pretended to ignore the slow collapse of law, they knew deep within that the world was ending. It wasn't anything as dramatic as the earth growing uninhabitable or exploding, and it wasn't guaranteed to occur any time in their existence, but things were changing. People were becoming corrupt. Their hearts, once filled with light and beating to the faint global pulse of hope, shrivelled to black.

But perhaps only the siblings could see such an event unfolding. The nature of their power allowed an in-depth look at the hearts and minds of others, and it was entirely possible that their family was the only catalyst for such an ability. . .

Outside the massive, extravagant building that served as the academy's library, there was an equally gaudy seating area surrounded by tall columns that supported the entrance. There, Eugene lit a cigarette and looked out over the students zipping about. "The sky is overcast again," he said aloud. "You have to wonder if this university is cursed."

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 10:50:07 )
@Dowan:

"Overcast skies lead to less questions regarding keeping my hand and arm covered." Erica commented with a light sigh as she looked around.

"I hate the questions, the looks. I swear people know why I keep it covered." She added after a few seconds, her tone a touch on the bitter side.

"At any rate, I think they'll be here soon." She then said.

"I'm going to go hide out in some of the aisle's. I need to check for a book anyway." She added before waving and walking off. Erica cared about her brother, and his opinions, yes, but at the same time... she really didn't. There was a certain degree of nonchalance with him, and it went both ways. She knew that, and accepted it.

It was just their dynamic.

They both knew that in a pinch they could go to the other for help though. That was the important thing.

As she made her way through the aisle's she couldn't help but think about what had transpired the night before. It not hitting the news at all was shocking, but it wasn't unbelievable, sadly. She just wished she had any way of informing the student body. They should know that there was an attack on the grounds, but at the same time... she realised why it was better that they didn't know. Last time there'd been an attack on campus... well, there were riots, and she really didn't want to get caught in all that again.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 05:41:28 )
@Lunakiri:

Eugene was curious what book she was referring to at such a time, but not enough to pry into her affairs. When she felt ready, she would tell him if it was relevant to both their interests. If not, she would be perfectly capable of delving into its secrets without him. He knew that while they operated together, they were at their best individually.

It was good she left, too, because his arm was acting up and he wasn't sure how much longer he could have controlled it in front of her. To a stranger, he could pass it off rather easily, but he couldn't fool his sister and her perceptive gaze. His right arm shook occasionally, and the fingers twitched as if reaching out for something, and he knew exactly what it was.

"You are a feisty one," he said quietly. "I am actually unsure if I am able to bend you to my will. Your hatred runs deep... and while I cannot understand for my emotions have been lost since some time ago, I can grasp the desire of wanting to inflict pain on another."

He pocketed his right hand as a trio went past. They appeared to be three young men chatting amongst themselves, and as they brushed past Eugene, the shaking of his arm ceased almost entirely. He narrowed his eyes and followed the group with just his gaze.

"One of them?" He asked the air while exhaling smoke from his lungs. The embers had burned his cigarette to a pathetic representation of what it once was, and he threw it down to stomp out the remaining life with his foot.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 04:29:54 )
@Dowan:

Erica made her way through the aisles, paying attention to everything around her in the process. She knew she had to, after all; and she knew it was very likely that those they were there to talk to, would have some inclination or clue as to why they were there. She was also very aware of how if they were like her and her brother, they had some sort of ability themselves. That was a fact that could spell trouble for her and Eugene, and she knew that.

"Damn..." She muttered as she noticed that there was a certain busy-ness that was in the library that day. It was annoying, but not impossible to deal with.

"Way too busy in here today for a 'showdown' of any sort... I really hope what we're doing doesn't lead to that..." She added quietly before sighing lightly. There was nothing that she could say or do regarding that, but she knew that she had to try. If it happened, well... who knew what would happen.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 23:34:03 )
@Lunakiri:

"May I help you with something?"

Erica was approached by a young girl she had seen on campus many times before, and particularly toiling away in the library. She had long jet black hair with a wave of bangs that ended just above blue-gray eyes. Her skin was fair and in sharp contrast to the black uniform that adorned her slender frame. It consisted of a button-up blouse with a small blue tie, ruffled skirt that went down to her knees, thigh-high stockings underneath, and simple black flats.

"Pardon me," the girl smiled with a slight bow. "My name's Sabrina and I work with the head librarian, more or less. If you require assistance, I would be more than happy to lend you my services." She was soft-spoken but seemed pleasant.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 00:12:14 )
Erica looked her up and down quickly before sighing.

'I'm good." She said, biting back the light chuckle that threatened to spill forth because of her name. Sabrina? That wasn't a common name, even if it was beautiful. She was instantly thinking of a certain witch that she remembered being on TV awhile back, but didn't dwell on it.

"I'm just lookin' around while I wait for my friends to show up.' She added with a soft smile, knowing that there was a definite lie to her words. She didn't care, overall, though.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 08:24:58 )
@Lunakiri:

"I see," Sabrina nodded with a smile. "I shall leave you to your business, then. Don't hesitate to call should you require assistance." Erica didn't strike her as suspicious and she certainly had no idea she was just blatently lied to... or rather appeared to be oblivious.

A few minutes later and Erica would see Sabrina again, but not asking her if she needed help. Instead, she would catch the young girl being hounded by a group of young men. She couldn't get a good look at their faces or identifying features because their backs were turned to her, but their voices were loud and easily recognizable.

They were the three she and her brother were to find. The trio that might have had answers to their many questions.

"I apologize, but I... don't think I'm the right person to ask for such personal matters," she heard Sabrina try to reason with them from a short distance. While the library was packed, the front desk where Sabrina was currently engaged with the three was oddly being avoided. Almost as if they had some sort of dangerous reputation.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 08:40:38 )
@Dowan:

Erica was silent for a moment, not entirely sure what to make of what it was that she was witnessing. She didn't care, on one hand. Whatever trouble Sabrina found herself into was something that she could deal with herself. She probably brought it upon herself, as most people did anyway.

There was a part of Erica though, that seeing this though. It was something that she couldn't deny hating, either. It always got one hell of reaction out of her. She may have believed that there was no reason for her to get involved, but she also realized that she had no reason to not. She was one that hated to stand by the sidelines, unless she was doing it herself.

She didnt' step up to interfere though. Instead she dodged between the shelves to get in a better position to hear what was going on, and just stayed there, hidden. As she did so, she pulled her cell out of her pocket and fired a text to her brother.

Main Librarian's desk. was all she sent, knowing he'd get it, and understand what she was getting to.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 01:38:09 )
@Lunakiri:

Eugene heard the notification while watching the scene unfold before him. He had followed the three inside the library and snatched a loaded pamphlet on the way to appear inconspicuous. He was seated relatively close to his sister if there weren't multiple bookshelves in their way. As he sat back and pretended to read with the catalog held in one hand, he slipped his phone out with the other.

He texted back: I have visual confirmation. It was overly formal and reminiscent of a Metal Gear Solid game or similar, but that's just how her brother was.

Suddenly, a thwack on the front desk echoed outwards. One of the three had slammed his fist onto the wood, and was leaning over the counter until his face was a few inches away from Sabrina. She of course was edging backwards in her chair, but there was no way for her to really avoid his intense demeanor.

"Look," the man growled. "We know you got info. Just spit it out already!"

The one on his right crossed thick arms and narrowed a menacing gaze at the young woman. "He was talking about your sister the last time we saw him. You call that a coincidence?"

The third hadn't spoken yet and seemed to be glancing around rapidly as if monitoring the situation. But there was something peculiar about him... and the way his pupils seemed to almost glow. It was also strange that only Sabrina, Erica, and Eugene seemed to be involved. The others in the library didn't even so much as glance in the direction of the noise.

There is something strange going on here. Was the next text he sent her.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 08:49:13 )
@dowan:

Erica checked her phone, before looking back toward the group of people that they were there to track. She didn't know what was going on, but when she heard the words that were spoken to Sabrina, she paused a moment.

Yeah... I noticed. She sent to her brother, not sure what else to say. All she did know, was that this was something to be paying attention to.

She noticed the oddness from the silent member of the crew. Those glowing eyes were hard to miss, and it wasn't hard to figure out that it was due to him that there was no one else paying attention. She couldn't deny the possibility that there was also a good chance that they were the only 'freaks' in that room at the moment. Beyond that, there was a chance that they were only some of the strongest there, there was no way that they weren't being included in the effects consciously.

If he had half a brain, logic would state he'd be just casting a wide net, so to speak, to cover the room and all within it. If that was the case though, it would mean that Erica and her brother weren't affected.

I think he's hiding the interaction from the rest of the crowd here. She then sent to her brother before looking like she was looking for a book.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/11 11:24:19 )
@Lunakiri:

Erica never received a text back which probably would have sent up a red flag if she had time to think about it.

As the scene intensified, Sabrina sounded like she was on the verge of tears. "I told you, I-I don't know anything!"

The man in the center who had slammed his fist previously was growing impatient. Reaching over the counter, he grabbed her by the tie around her neck and pulled her out of the seat. She cried out in surprise, but the larger one clasped a thick hand over her mouth.

"Look girlie," spat the aggressive one who seemed inept at negotiation. "You must know where your own fuckin' sister is-" He was cut off by a sudden grip on his shoulder. He was forcefully yanked away from Sabrina and spun around to face an oncoming fist. His nose shattered under the impact as he fell back against the counter with an animalistic snarl of pain.

The large, burly man released his hold on Sabrina's mouth to face the assailant, "Who the hell are you?" The figure with glowing pupils took a few steps back but remained perfectly quiet.

The attacker, Eugene, shook his fist as if the punch had hurt, but kept his eyes narrowed on the three of them. "Think you've been looking for me," he said in a strange tone. It was almost... feminine, in a sense. "J-just leave my sister alone, okay?" He took a step forward and raised a hand to his chest. "Or you'll regret it!"

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 09:08:36 )
@dowan:

Erica was silent as she watched what was happening ahead of her. Beyond that, she wasn't aware of her brothers lack of a reply, but that was largely because of the fact that she was currently preoccupied for the moment.

What the hell? She wondered as she watched, before pausing. She wasn't entirely sure what it was that was to come next, but she knew seeing who she saw there would be a bit of a possible problem. At the very least, it could get bloody, and all in all? She didn't want that to happen here, if she could avoid it.

What are you doing, Eugene? She wondered before what came out of her brothers mouth made her pause.

And... who ARE you...? She then followed up with as she got closer to where the interaction was happening. She wasn't sure what it was that she was supposed to do here, but she did know that she had to do something. She couldn't just sit there and let this happen. Sabrina was a sweetheart, and Erica had known that for awhile. If only just because of the fact that she'd been in the library a lot over the time that she'd been attending college.

Now... should I interrupt? Or wait...? She wondered as she hide behind a stack of books, peering around the corner to see what was going on as best she could. She grabbed the wrapping of her wrist and arm unconsciously as well, knowing that if need be, she'd just toy with the emotions - or try to at least. IF she could affect thsoe around her, in the room, that could possibly break the illusion on them of nothing going on with Sabrina.

Maybe.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 09:44:05 )
@Lunakiri:

"You fuckin' asshole," he spat a blood-stained tooth onto the floor, and clenched his fist so tight that the nails drew red. "I dunno who the FUCK you are in relation to this bitch," he gestured his head to Sabrina "but you're gonna regret fuckin' with us!" He lunged forward with a wild arc of his right arm, and Erica could see flames start to swirl around his fingers.

Eugene, on the other hand, let out a girlish squeal and raised his arms up in a defensive motion. All of a sudden, the floor at his feet burst open, and large shards of earth shot upwards to form a defensive barrier made of rock. His assailant punched against it with a flaming fist, but the attack was completely nullified save for a blast of air emitting outwards from the impact.

"Huh? The fuck? You a freak too?" The young delinquent reared back with a raised brow, and the big man stepped forward.

"Allow me," he said in a gruff tone while cracking his knuckles. His form enlarged and he practically covered Eugene in a hulking shadow. "It's not too late to back out," he growled down at Eugene who was still seemingly cowering behind the swirling rocks. "Suit yourself!" He let out a roar while combining both fists and bringing them down on the stationary target.

Eugene cracked open an eye in time to see the attempt and waved both hands frantically with a look of fear. The shards that had been protecting him broke apart and rapidly peppered the man, impaling him throughout his body until at least twenty projectiles had been utilized. His arms, still in the air, seemed to hang limp for a moment, and then he collapsed onto the floor with a heavy thud in a growing pool of his own blood.

The figure that had been watching silently looked to the boy with the flames, and they shared an expression of bewilderment. Eugene merely glanced at his palms in shock and confusion, but narrowed his eyes towards the two of them. "W-well?! I... I won't let you hurt her!"

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/16 10:05:07 )
Erica was completely silent. She didn't know what the hell was going on, who it was that was in charge of her brother for the moment, and also what on Earth had just happened.

As far as she'd always known, her brother hadn't any other abilities, beyond what was quite obvious to those who know him - the ability to take in wandering souls - but she had no idea about anything else. Perhaps it was tied to whatever soul was possessing him for the moment, but again, no way for her to know that. That was all a philosophical debate anyway - if the abilities and the like were attached to the souls or the body - or the mind. That was something completely different than what she really wanted to try and theorize right that moment, so she banished it from her head.

Instead, she focused on the one with the flames. At the same time, while watching him, she mused over what was said. Whomever it was that was in control of her brother at the moment was someone that had been Sabrina's sibling - brother or sister, she didn't know. Sabrina was quite a chatty and cheerful friendly person, but she was also quite private aside from people she knew and trusted. It was a smart way to be, considering what it was that the world had in it.

There were a few questions burning in Erica's mind at that moment though.

One: What was the relation of whomever that was possessing her brother to Sabrina?

And Two: What was the significance of them...? If they were the one that was being looked for, that the trio had been looking for information on, that just made that question even more apparent. There was no way that Erica could hope to guess, so instead, she just paid attention as she crept closer with each chance she got.

It wasn't easy, of course, but she had become quite skilled over the years at creeping up on people. Or creeping away from situations - usually ones that she caused.

She had a switchblade that she'd have no issues with using in the event that she could get close enough without detection.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 11:47:44 )
@Lunakiri:

Sabrina watched in horror as the scene unfolded on the other side of the counter. She had long since left her seat in the confusion, and pressed her back against the furthest wall, unable to even comprehend the utter madness of the situation. Her hand trembled as she held it over her mouth, but frantically searching for any passersby seemed to be useless. While she observed a few students come and go even during the altercation, she couldn't see any other faces now.

The young androgynous figure with glowing pupils held up a hand, and his eyes widened immensely. The irises turned from a normal white to a sickly green as he clenched the open hand slowly into a fist. Erica could feel a dramatic shift in the atmosphere as if the air itself was attempting to crush her. The space around them was shrinking. Condensing with the use of the figure's unknown power.

"Good shit," the one who wielded fire shouted over his shoulder, and focused his attention on Eugene with a chuckle. "I dunno who you are, you fuckin' asshole, but you're gonna PAY for doin' that to Don. I don't care if you can shit rocks outa your ass! You're goin' DOWN!" He held his palms about an inch or two apart and manifested a tiny red bead akin to an ember which rapidly burst into a ball of boiling flame. He reared an arm back which moved the ball, and then thrust it forward at his mysterious opponent like throwing a fireball.

Eugene instinctually held out both hands and from the space in front of him, a spiral of earth unwound into a thick floating buckler. The fireball slammed into it and exploded to cover the area in small crackling embers, and a dense smog. The shield of rock had held, but the delinquent used the black smoke as an opportunity to close in on Eugene who couldn't react quickly.

He felt the impact of a fist in his gut and coughed blood... before a discharge of fire seared into his stomach to blast him into a bookshelf behind.

He staggered to his feet with blurred vision, but wasn't dead. Thankfully, whoever was in control of Eugene at the moment had enough subconscious control to harden the body like stone. The initial punch had hurt for sure, but the reinforcement made it not life-threatening.

Neither individual seemed to notice Erica as she used the smoke to her advantage. The twitching figure that kept a constant glance at his surroundings theoretically could see her at any moment...

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 13:52:22 )
Erica grimaced when she watched her brother take the blow to the stomach. That had to have hurt, and she was fully aware of how it likely had. How could she not be? She'd been on receiving ends like that before, usually from him no less. Of course, her brother had survived, and while she had been terrified of his death overall, she was relieved he was alive.

She had no idea how he was though. That much she would admit. Erica was not going to worry about it for the moment though, strictly because she did not have the time. At the moment, she was a bit more preoccupied with what was going on, even if the fact that Eugene was alive was part of the situation.

I'm going to have to quiz you on that later. She thought as she looked around. She could barely seen a foot in front of her face, but still had a feel for where everything, and everyone, was. She had to use that to her advantage.

Her ability was ranged, yes, but.... well, as far as she knew, direct physical contact was better for the effect. It would make it stronger. Granted, she'd only ever tested that out once before, but she didn't care. At the moment, she wasn't even working and aiming for that specifically, she knew how to break someone's neck after all. Of course, she didn't really want to go that far, just knocking him out would suffice, but she didn't really care for the moment. She knew she had to stop them, and that's what she was going to worry about. If she killed any of them, well... chances were no one would notice anyway.

She quickly darted through the not-very-visible room and toward where she knew the others were. She could practically feel where her brother was, which was odd in and of itself, but she chalked it up to how they knew each other so well - at least, she assumed they knew each other still. Because of that extra sense though, she wasn't surprised that she managed to get there before she was detected.

By the time her presence was known, she was on the back of the one that had punched her brother, her legs around his torso and her arms around his head and neck. Normally, that wouldn't be an issue.

Her positioning though? It would just take one quick, swift, movement to snap his neck. She knew that, for she'd done it before, and she was pretty sure he knew what it was that she could do in this position too.

"Don't do anything stupid." She warned.

"Answer my questions, and maybe I'll let you live." She continued. "What's the information you're trying to get out of Sabrina?" She knew there was a pretty good chancce he wouldn't grant her an answer, but she had to try. She didn't really have an issue with getting blood on her hands regardless, and she was sure she could spur this room into a bit of a brawl if need be as well, thus resulting in the presence of her and her brother becoming far less of an important detail.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/28 03:19:48 )
@Lunakiri:

The young man with glowing pupils saw Erica emerge from the dust, and took an instinctual step back. When he did, his outstretched arm lowered slightly, and his influence seemed to wane. The sphere of power around them shuddered slightly and they could see the students milling about in the library, but the outside world was quickly closed off once more as he regained concentration.

His comrade was surprised when Erica leapt on him, but didn't seem too intimidated by her words. "Eh? Get the FUCK off me," he shouted and at the same time, his body heat rapidly rose in temperature. It took only a second for his skin to boil, and his clothes to burn off. In that instant, it was like she was holding on to an active volcano, and then the eruption occurred.

The mini explosion propelling outwards from every pore of his being sent her flying, but just as soon as it began, she was suspended in air. Sabrina stood with both palms open in her direction, sweat dripping from her face. She seemed to drop her hands slightly and Erica felt her feet safely connect with the floor. Sabrina then doubled over and began coughing violently.

The man who wielded fire was no longer human looking after seeming to combust. His clothes were entirely gone, and his skin was black, charred beyond belief. Various cracks cut through the flesh to expose rivlets of lava that occasionally spurted outwards. His hair had turned from fiery red to living flame.

He cracked his neck twice, and gave each of them a hard look with smoldering eyes. "So we got some prissy ass mother fucker whose apparently the brother of a telekinetic whore," he shrugged while raising an eyebrow made of crackling embers at Erica. "What's that make you? Their mother? Random psycho bitch? Stop me if I'm getting warmer."

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/28 03:36:09 )
@Dowan:

As Erica felt his body heating up, she could feel her on skin burning where she was touching him. It was not a pleasant feeling, at all, and she knew that, but she didn't let go. She couldn't, for she realized the seriousness of this situation. She could be treated for the burns later, and she knew that - she was quite confident that she and her brother would survive after all.

When she was blasted off of him, and he was nothing more than living magma, she was silent as she looked to Sabrina.

". . . Thanks." Was all she said before she started to cough violently. Erica wanted to approach her, and help, but she knew that she couldn't for the moment. Instead, she turned her attentiojn to the ones that were accosting Sabrina for no damned reason.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

"Look, I don't know what you think my schizophrenic brother is, but I have no idea what the hell you're going on about." She added after a moment or two. She didn't have much to say beyond that, but did spare a glance toward her brother, and then another toward Sabrina. She didn't know what it was that she was going to do here, or rather what it was that she could do here. This was very likely a delicate situation, one that she had to take every caution to not step on any cracks and break the thin layer of ice that was beneath them.

Click the image to go to my art shop!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/28 04:23:04 )
@Lunakiri:

With Sabrina temporarily incapacitated and Eugene struggling to recover, the flaming one set his sights on Erica. "Eh? Brother? Does that make you and Sabrina sisters or some shit?" He glanced at Eugene who managed to stagger upright, and rubbed the back of his neck with a hard sniff. "Hey, loser. Who the fuck are you in relation to Sabrina?"

Eugene, still breathing hard and clutching his stomach where there was likely to be a nasty bruise tomorrow, narrowed his eyes. "I'm... I'm her sister, and YOU! You're t-that bastard's friend, aren't you?"

The man blinked a few times in confusion. "Sister? The fuck you goin' on about? You losin' it, dude?"

"I... I don't really know what's going on either," 'Eugene' shook his head and clenched a fist. "But I definitely know you, Thomas. There's no doubt in my mind you knew their little plan the other night! WHY are you harassing my sister when IT'S YOU ASSHOLES who put me in the ground?!" He grabbed his head as if in extreme pain, and the floor started to shake. At first it was minor... but it was quickly escalating. Books started flying off shelves, and the shelves themselves started to topple as cracks in the ground appeared to shoot out from beneath Eugene's feet.

Thomas lost his footing and had to brace himself with one burning hand on the floor. Sabrina collapsed onto her stomach but weakly turned her gaze to Eugene who... she could only view as a certain someone. "Sam...?" She coughed as the rumbling intensified, and the one who shielded the scene from the world lost his concentration.

The illusion he was creating for the real world would fade in mere moments, and it looked as if whoever was in control of Eugene could not say the same about their fluctuating mana. Their power could collapse the entire building.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/28 04:42:15 )
@Dowan:

Erica was completely silnet as she looked to her brother, then around.

"Ohhh... Oohhhhhh shiiiiit." She said before pausing a moment.

"I don't have time for you." She stated before running off, into the bookshelves, surprising herself with her mobility. Those burns she'd sustained were pretty notable, but they weren't something that she was worrying about for the moment. She coudl move. Good enough for her.

As she started to run off though, she felt her hair grabbed, before she was jerked back. With a cry, she found herself on her ass on the floor, right by the firey dude.

"Now now. You're not running anywhere little missy." He snarled, which net a sigh from Erica.

Damn. I can't get out of this area to affect the others, to make 'em run out of here... She though as she looked around, trying to figure out how she could do this.

If she could break the concentration of the one responsible, then maybe... but she wasn't confident she actually could do that.

Click the image to go to my art shop!
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.