Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Dark Mana

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:17:10 )
@Lunakiri:

"Oh... right! Ya got a point there." He crossed his arms and closed his eyes as if in an attempt to recall his name, but he clearly remembered it. It was, after all, one of the only links to his previous existence. When he met Eugene, he promised himself and his sister that he would never forget his name... or hers. Or theirs. No matter how dark it grew in the space he inhabited in the world, that source of identity would be his light.

"Daniel," he nodded. "Thass my name. Daniel... Hawthorne. Eugene only knows me as the annoyin' voice that breaks his glasses, though." He chuckled and glanced back to where Kyla was currently sleeping.

"Ya, I've seen Eugene patch himself up a lot. Sometimes from the stuff I do, and other times-" A car pulled out into the street and Erica was forced to brake. Daniel reached back and put a hand on Kyla to make sure she stayed comfortable. The driver looked stoned out of his mind and grinned stupidly at them before turning off onto another road.

"Fuckin' asshole," Daniel spat. "Anyway, you two... seem to like, I dunno, have some kinda power, but y'know..." He leaned back in his seat and glanced at her sidelong, "Is your bro super strong?"

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:22:30 )
@Dowan:

”Daniel then.” Erica said with a light nod.

”I’m pretty sure I’ve heard him bitch about you, in passing, with how you do tend to break his glasses, yeah. In one of the rare times we actually speak, that is.” She added after a moment. There was no animosity with that though. She accepted that they didn’t talk the most, but she knew they would both help the other out whenever need be, in any way. It was just how their relationship was. When she had to hit the brake suddenly, she just cursed a few times before sighing, regaining her composure.

’I swear, I have half a mind to just blast everyone to cuts me off like that with somethin’ to make them fucking crash.” She admitted.

”And in answer to your question… I’m not entirely sure, to be honest.” She then told him, her voice simple, honest.

”I used to ask all the time, but he shut me out in regards to that when we were young.” Erica then answered.

”So I’m not entirely sure as to how to answer it. I know he’s got one hell of an ability, but I couldn’t give you any specifics regarding it.”

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:45:31 )
@Lunakiri:

Daniel nodded while listening attentively. "What 'bout you, then? Seems kinda different from what your bro can do, but totally awesome! Is your arm okay, though...? That's some pretty strange shit-" He clasped a hand over his mouth. "Sorry. Shouldn't call it strange. I ain't good with manners and all that."

Kyla's small apartment was only a side street away then, but one had to wonder what awaited them there. If it had been broken into by force and she was kidnapped after a struggle, it may not have been pretty. Still, Daniel had to wonder if she was touched in a way that would prove permanently damaging. If she was... maybe he should have killed them all when he had the chance.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 23:07:50 )
@Dowan:

”Yeah… mine is just mental stuff.” She told him honestly.

”It’s… I dunno how to explain it. But I can toy with people’s mental states.” She added before glancing to her hand.

”The more of those marks taht spread, the stronger it is. The more that are visible, the stronger it is. It’s kinda irritating actually. If I don’t notice any is visible… shit can get real nasty without my wanting it to.”

Erica pulled up to Kyla’s silently, and rather carefully. She didn’t know what it was taht she was supposed to expect in there, and she certainly had no idea what it was that would be possibly waiting for them in there. All they both knew, was that they had to get her in there, if it was ok for them to be in there.

”I’m going to go check it out.” Erica then said as she put the car in park.

”Here’s hoping no one comes and causes issues though.” She added before climbing out of the car. She waved to Daniel before heading off into the townhouse they were in front of.

She stepped in and looked around, not sure what was going to happen, and noticed the place was a mess, but not as if it had been trashed. That was at least a little bit a solace, for the few minutes it lasted. It didn’t last long though, before she felt something solid hit the back of her head, knocking her to the floor. She landed on her front, stars dancing in front of her vision.

”You’re the bitch that fucked with the others. You’re the bitch that will die here tonight.” Someone snarled from above her as she heard something click. She was barely able to react before the sharp sound of a gunshot with a silencer was heard. She moved, dodging that bullet, as it embedded itself into the floorboards by her.

”Goddamn it.” She growled as she got to her feet, managing to shove the pain in her head aside for the moment.

Taking her to my place, it seems. She thought before sweeping a foot out under her attacker, causing him to hit the floor. Teh gun skittered away from him, his grip having been loosened with the impact due to how he hadn’t expected it. Erica was quick to grab it to stop him from getting it.

”Bitch.” She stated before just doing the same with it as she had before. She unwrapped her hand, did what she could, and put the gun back in his hand.

”Leave you to be found a blithering mess.” She muttered before just leaving.

”We’re not leaving her here.” She told Daniel simply.

”There’s no way we can. I just got ambushed in there.” She added. ’Made quick work of him, but still.” She sat down in the drivers seat before starting to rewrap her wrist and hand again.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 00:13:17 )
@Lunakiri:

"Alright," he nodded at her proposal. At first he thought to speak up against it because going in alone if there was indeed an aggressive party present would be dangerous, but in the same vein he knew they couldn't leave Kyla in the car. "Sure I don't need to tell ya, but be careful." He watched her exit the car and disappear into the home with seemingly no difficulty. He was left with the sound of Kyla sleeping peacefully. Curiously, he turned in his seat to examine her face.

"Cute," he said quietly. "But wait..." Stroking his chin, he began to think aloud, "Who are you to him? Why'd they think they could get Eugene if they had ya? Is it just cuz he's a softie, or..."

-

"Terribly sorry to... interrupt, sir, but it appears there has been some activity."

"Hm?"

"The group we assigned administration sent word that a strength user has emerged. They have proceeded with acquisition-"

"Dull."

"Sir...?"

"You bore me."

"I-I apologize, but-"

"What are you doing, wasting my time with utter rubbish? Strength? How many of those do you think I have seen? That I currently hold? I seek a trophy. I seek rarity, you fool. Not some neanderthal encroaching upon the self-proclaimed territory of our roaches!"

"Y-Yes, sir. I understand, sir. Very sorry to bother you..."

-

"Well fuck," Daniel blinked at the information and gave her a quick once-over. "Ya look fine at least. What's the plan, then? Don't think takin' her back to Eugene's place is the best idea. Guessin' we're both gonna bunk with you?"

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:59:12 )
@Dowan:

Erica just sighed lightly.

”You’re both going to be crashing with me.” She stated.

’It’s not like I don’thave the space. I live alone.” She continued ”And it’s the house we grew up in.”

”Well… by we I mean my brother and I. Regardless, there are plenty of rooms, I think. Definitely enough for let a couple people crash there for a night or two.” She added before pausing slightly as she turned a corner.

”Admittedly… I have no idea what her connection to my brother is, nor do I know how she’ll react to wake up somewhere she doesn’t know.” She then admitted.

”and yes, I’m finding myself a little uneasy about that prospect.”

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:24:21 )
@Lunakiri:

"I don't really blame ya for that. What if she's his secret lover or something? Talk about awkward. Glad I'll be in his head when that conversation rolls 'round." Daniel chuckled a bit to himself, but found the humor died faster than he would have liked. He found his gaze drawn downwards to nothing in particular, and the idea of a home was nostalgic. Not a house, but a home where family thrived together. If Daniel was being honest with himself, such a topic was depressing to say the least, and he was strangely quiet for the remainder of the drive.

It didn't take long for the car to finally pull into the driveway of the large residence in question. Aaron was still inside, but he knew not to react to the sound of the engine. He kept his promise to her, and the door would stay locked until Erica herself opened it or somehow needed to ask for entry. He of course had no idea that her rush was to save Kyla, or that she was currently in the car.

"So this is it, huh?" Daniel commented idly while gently retrieving Kyla from the back seat. They had wrapped her in whatever cloth and fabrics they could find in the trunk, and so her body wasn't as... uncovered as it had been, but Daniel began wondering if he should have been the one to do this. He wish he knew how to call Eugene back, but unfortunately he lacked the power to do so.

"Anythin' I should know?" He tilted his head at Erica while they approached the front door.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 03:42:31 )
@Dowan:

As they stepped up to the door, after making sure that Daniel could carry Kyla without issue from his shoulder, she sighed lightly.

”Only thing to note would be that the person that came around to tell me that you two,” she motioned to her brothers body and Kyla, ”were in trouble is still in there. And no, there’s nothing serious between us so don’t let your mind wander down that path. We tried, and I broke it off.” She stated simply as she slid the key into the lock. They heard the lock click before the door opened and she stepped in.

”Yo! Aaron!” she called.

’You still here, or did you bail?” She then asked as she kicked off her shoes.

”I really need some coffee. You drink?” She asked her companion as she started to walk deeper into the house.

”Also, there’s a spare room to your left. You can lie her down on the bed in there.” She finished with as Daniel heard the footsteps of the person that Erica had mentioned.

"Hey, everything oka---" Aaron started before pausing and looking toward Daniel and Kyla.

"Ran off to save your brother huh?" He asked, almost as if he knew. He hadn't known where she was going, but it really wasn't a hard thing to figure out, or guess.

'Yeah... let's just say that I'd a need to. He's my blood." Was Erica's answer.

"Anyway, I've a few things to tend to tonight. Thanks for the information, but if you wanna bail, please feel free to. You know you don't have to stay here." She added. Aaron just shrugged.

"I got no issue with it." He said. "But, I realize you haven't seen your brother for far longer than you'd probably care to admit, so I'll get outta your hair. See ya." was the last thing he said before giving Erica a quick hug and heading out the way he came in - through the screen door that connected to the kitchen.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 14:52:49 )
@Lunakiri:

Daniel considered the offer with a curious expression. "Coffee, huh? Can't say I remember drinkin' much in the past, but... sure, I'll take some. Your bro drinks it all the damn time, and I gotta say he makes it look good."

Aaron appeared then, and the two locked eyes if only for a brief moment. Daniel made sure to keep his mouth shut, though, and only gave him a wave of acknowledgement before disappearing into the room that Erica mentioned. He shut the door with a foot and gave a sigh knowing the coast was clear. "What a night," he muttered while slowly making his way to the bed.

The room was larger than he thought it would be, and still furnished nicely. The floor was a dark purple carpet, and the walls had a matching shade of paint to them that had long dried. There was a small white table with matching chairs in one corner, and a small almirah along the opposite wall. What caught his eye, though, was the gaudy canopy bed jutting out into the center of the room. It looked very... soft, to say the least, and extremely purple to seemingly match the entirety of the room's decor. There were massive drapes with slight floral designs pulled over the double windows in the room, and... a shelf? "Huh," Daniel shrugged and proceeded to lay Kyla as gently as he could onto the luxurious bed, and she almost immediately snuggled into the covers. He tucked her in and she seemed to smile.

Daniel thought to leave, then, but curiosity got the better of him. He casually went over to the shelf he saw earlier and examined the contents without touching anything. There were rows upon rows of thick books, but also manga, and even a few anime DVDs. There were some figurines in pristine condition, some random knickknacks, and a peculiar looking box on the very bottom shelf. It was wood and intricately carved, but covered in dust. Clearly no one had laid hands on it in a while... and something about it made his skin crawl.

"The hell...?" He scratched his head and decided to ignore it for the time being. He returned to Erica after Aaron had left and gave her a nod, "She's sleepin' sound... but uh, you sure she'll be safe in there...?" He didn't really elaborate on his question, but it wasn't just the box. He noticed that entire room had a different... feel to it than the rest of the house. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it was definitely uncomfortable.

-

Kyla blinked and found herself standing in darkness, but it was strangely comforting. She felt no fear even though she was completely alone and couldn't see anything but the pitch black space around her body. She looked down and saw the nightgown she had picked out just a few days ago. "I hope you like it," she said aloud and blushed in response to her own words. "But I wonder where I am? I must be asleep, huh..." She tapped her lip in thought and took a few steps forward, but it seemed as though the dark floor beneath her was unending.

"This seems a bit scary. Almost like a nightmare. But I don't feel like anything bad'll happen." She smiled, then, and folded her hands behind her back. Her long blonde hair blew in an unnatural gust, but she felt no chill. Her bare feet left ripples in the shadow as if she were walking over water, and admittedly it was kind of addicting after a while. She started running and skipping, giggling as she went... until she ran into the first glimpse of color.

"Hello?" She called out as the color seemed to shift. It was almost as if a television were playing ahead, and the show was displaying different images. There was no response to her greeting, but she pushed on, and it wasn't as close as she thought. "Is anyone there?" She started hearing voices but couldn't make them out. There weren't just a few of them either. It was as if many different groups were having a myriad of conversations.

She suddenly emerged in a space with colors shifting all around her, and she gasped in shock. As far up as she could see, there were what she could only describe to be monitors. Or were they windows? Either way, there were people going about their business on each screen, and the voices were all around her now. She was so struck by the realization that she didn't notice the figure ahead.

"You should not be here," said a familiar voice. The figure had its back to her, but she could see it clearly defined by a spotlight illuminating the blackness around it.

"What...?" The words hurt even if it was just a dream. "But I... I picked this out just for you. Don't you like it?" She smiled and did a little twirl to let the ruffled skirt expose what she wore underneath. She glanced aside with only a slight blush on her cheeks.

"You are unlike them," he said simply. It was as if her words and actions didn't matter. "I don't know how you made it here," he looked over his shoulder and she made out one emotionless red eye on her form. "But you should never find this place. Neither should you ever need it." He took a hand out of his pocket and held it before her. "Now, Kyla..."

"W-Wait, Eugene! No!" She took a running step towards him, but black tendrils shot from the shadow around her and stopped any movement. "Don't do this! Don't leave me again! I... I can be with you, I can! I-"

"Begone," he snapped his fingers and the substance beneath her feet gave way. He turned his back to her screams.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:35:53 )
@Dowan:

Erica sighed as Daniel asked his question. She could hear the concern in his voice, and she knew that he was valid in asking that.

"She should be fine." She told him honestly.

"I'm going to check her over soon and make sure there are no wounds though." She then added. When he looked at her almost pointedly, she just sighed again.

"Look... she should be all right in there. I mean... that was Eugene's room for the longest time. I keep it dust-free, kinda, for the sake of if he ever needs to crash here." She then explained.

"He never had issues in that room, so I don't see why she would. And she can be moved to one of the rooms upstairs later. I just figured, especially with Aaron there, it would be best to keep her on the ground floor for the moment." As she spoke, she made up the proffered coffee. She handed him a mug of black coffee and motioned to where the various things he could use to sweeten it were sitting.

She made her own up rather sweet and sighed, again.

"Why do you ask anyway? This house is safe... well, barring the attic. But let's not get into that."

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:22:56 )
@Lunakiri:

"Oh... no reason, really. If that was his room, then I guess it's alright. It's just..." Daniel peered inside the mug and made a face at the black coffee within. His lip curled upwards without his knowledge, and he almost instantly reached for the cream and sugar. Eugene drank it black and he was tempted to do the same just to see how good it truly was, but maybe that could wait for another time. He felt more at ease when the color was a nice light brown... and after he dumped three spoonfuls of sugar inside. One could barely call it coffee at that point, but he drank it rather happily.

After he took a few sips, he glanced at her with a tilt of his head. "I just got some bad vibes from it... and uh, I kinda looked at the shelf, and there was this weird box. I didn't open it or nothin', but it gave me the chills..." He gripped the mug and then laughed, but a bead of sweat was clearly visible on his brow. "Forget it. I ain't smart enough to figure somethin' like that out. Just wanted to, y'know, ask ya 'bout it in case ya felt somethin' similar in there."

As he spoke, Erica couldn't help but feel something twitch in the depths of her mind. Like an itch festering beneath the skin. She experienced something like it every time she was sent a missive by Eugene... but it was still quite a different sensation. Akin to inflicting pain to hurt versus inflicting pain to please. It was familiar and yet... alien. She heard something at that point. Were they... words? Was it... a voice?

I... -on-... a-t... --... -e---eeee.... ... ... ... Indistinguishable words strongly distorted. Silence. The feeling vanished.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:37:34 )
@Dowan:

When Erica watched him sweeten his coffee, she just laughed.

"Glad to see you're someone who actually has taste buds." She commented with a shake of her head. "I'd never been able to understand how it was that he could drink black coffee. I mean... fuck, it's so bitter."

When he mentioned the box, she froze a moment, not entirely sure what to make of it, what to think. There had to be something that she was forgetting, had to be. There was no way that it was without anything... but for the life of her, she couldn't remember what it was. It almost seemed as if someone had removed that recollection from her, which was very believable. Their mother had been one that could play with peoples memories. Change them, remove them, add them... alter them in any way.

. . . Did mom....? she wondered, her thoughts trailing off as she heard the fragments of a voice. She couldn't place it, couldn't identify anything about it, other than it was a message that was being attempted to be sent. She didn't get it though.

"Anyway, come on.." she said, her voice showing how she was a bit distracted for the moment.

"I was able to do some immediate first aid on your shoulder... but I want to properly tend to it." She said before shaking her head lightly to try and shove what she'd heard, and felt asdie for the moment.

"And after that, we'll move Kyla to one of the other rooms. I'm sure she'd be all right there, but really... it's Eugene's room... probably better to not have her be in his room when he returns." She added with a light chuckle... and almost force chuckle.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:52:12 )
@Lunakiri:

If Daniel noticed anything change about her demeanor, he didn't show it. "Uh, sounds good. I don't really feel it, to be honest, but I'd hate for it to be like festerin' or somethin'. Wouldn't want your bro to wake up with a serious infection or anything."

He finished his coffee rather quickly and set the empty mug in the sink. Turning on the water to let it soak the inside, he glanced over his shoulder at her. "After that, ya think I could take a shower and change? Feels weird askin', but I don't usually do the... uh, mundane things? Is that the word?" He scratched his head with a half-shrug, "I know he hasn't really lived here recently, but maybe I can dig somethin' up."

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:11:24 )
@Dowan:

Erica nodded when Daniel asked his question.

"I do still have some of his old clothes." She said. "And even if I didn't, we're about the same size, so he'd be able to fit into some of mine." She said.

"At any rate, yeah. Definitely." She finished with. After they'd made their way upstairs (with him noticing there wasn't much on the walls on the way) she sat him down on a stool in the rather large bathroom while she collected what she'd need.

"And you don't really do the 'mundane' things, as you put it? Is there any particular reason why?" She asked as she brought a larger first aid kit over. This one obviously had more to it, without her even opening it.

"And for the record, I'm meaning I'm stitching this thing up. I wasn't able to before we got home." She then clarified as she removed the bandaging that she'd already put there.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:25:50 )
@Lunakiri:

Daniel raised an eyebrow at the lack of any pictures along the walls, but made no mention of it. He knew Eugene didn't keep any pictures either, and while he wondered about it, he didn't really want to butt in on their business more than he already did.

He hunched over a bit on the stool, and sat perfectly still to give her a better angle at his shoulder. "Eh, doubt I'll feel it. Don't be afraid you'll hurt me or anything..." He smirked and rested a hand over the other wrist, staring ahead at the tiled wall.

"Well, uh... I just mean Eugene usually does that stuff," he snickered a bit. "Bastard bitches at-" His shoulder twitched involuntarily as she set to work, and it was more the sudden spasm that cut him off than any actual pain. "Anyway, he has bad eyes 'parently, and I break a lot of his glasses. Sometimes intentionally... but don't tell him that, alright?" As she went on, he continued seemingly unaffected by the procedure taking place. "Seein' you, though, and what you can do... I think his power may be linked to, uhm, emotion you said it was? Only a guess, but I doubt his emotions run high when takin' a dump or shopping at the market."

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:31:57 )
@Dowan:

"Well... in some instances, both could be theoretically stressful, I suppose." Erica commented after a moment or two.

"But I'm not entirely sure. Although to be honest, I could see why it would be connected to emotions. I think that's how it is with most people who have any sort of abilities like we do." She added as she worked to stitch the wound closed. As she did so, she was grateful as all hell that her mother had made it that she could do this. While she bitched about her mother's ability to screw with people's memories, in instances like this... she was grateful. It was thanks to her mom doing what she did that she knew all she knew regarding first aid.

"It would make sense though. When emotions run high, one isn't as level headed as one may be at almost any other time." She added.

"And it would explain why sleeping helps him... uhh.. get back to himself, I suppose." She hadn't been entirely sure how to word that, and took her best shot at it.

"But why the hell do you break his glasses?" She then asked.

"Do you realize how freaking expensive the things are? I doubt he'd be able to hold down a job too well given... well... all in his head. I keep wiring him money so he's not burning through what he has saved up, because I've learned. He has to replace his glasses so damned often."

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 03:53:42 )
@Lunakiri:

"Oh, uh... sorry," he interjected almost a little too quickly. "What I meant to say was that... things are usually kinda heated when I come out, and I forget he has glasses when the adrenaline's pumpin'. The other guy goes for it and uh... I kinda forget to protect them."

He reached up with his good arm and scratched his cheek sheepishly. "I wish I could say I hate the guy and do it out of spite, but y'know..." He let out a sigh, and his voice grew soft, "If it weren't for him, I wouldn't really exist. Knowin' now how amazin' both of you are, I'll take extra care from now on. I won't just beat people up anymore, but I'll protect him. His glasses too! Just you wait." He nodded with a big smile.

Just you wait, A familiar voice rang throughout Erica's head. It wasn't like the jumbled sentence she heard earlier. It was crystal clear and sounded like her brother, but not exactly so. Unlike the recent conversations she had with him, the line she heard echoing inside her head was packed full of emotion... whereas their last conversation could be described as robotic from his end. But that wasn't the only thing she heard.

W--l... d-f--n--ely... -av-... ... ...rrrrrrr The last letter went off like a broken record inside her head, and the entire sentence was a jumbled mess where the origin was nigh impossible to pinpoint. Was it her brother's voice... or someone else?

"You alright?"

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:00:45 )
@Dowan:

"Honestly, I'm sure he'd appreciate if you just helped to cover the costs of them." Erica commented with a laugh before falling silent. She heard a voice, and knew she did. Shehad no idea who it was, where it had come from, but she knew she heard it.

The hell? She wondered as she looked around before shaking her head and finishing with the stitching. She was able to do it with paying little attention, as well, as she heard the distorted jumbled mess that followed.

She clipped the thread before shaking her head again and cleaning the surface of the wound, the skin around it. When Daniel asked his question, she was silent, didn't even hear him at first before pausing.

"I... what?" She asked. "Did you say something? Last thing I caught was that you were saying you'd do what you could to help him out." She then said. And leaving me to wonder why what you said just after struck such a chord within me...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:14:41 )
@Lunakiri:

"Oh... I was just wonderin' how you were doin' back there. How's it lookin', doc?" He turned his head a bit to catch a glimpse of his shoulder in the mirror, but he didn't want to move too much just in case.

"Looks pretty good from what I can tell," he nodded approvingly. "You weren't kiddin' when you said you could do this. Explains how Eugene patches us up at least."

He slowly hoisted himself up and did a few mock movements with the shoulder to test mobility, but nothing too major. "Yeah... I think this'll do just fine. Thanks Erica." He was facing her, then, and tilted his head curiously. Was something off about her? Nah, couldn't be. "Anyway, I should probably get cleaned up. Think ya could grab me those old clothes now?"

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 04:18:30 )
@Dowan:

Erica was silent for a moment before nodding.

"Uhh... yeah. yeah I'll do that." She said.

"I'll leave 'em just inside the door." She added before packing everything up again and making sure to put the kit away.

"Towels are in the cupboard there," she pointed to a cupboard that was near the mirrors, "and stuff to wash up is behind the mirror in the shower."

All the while, she seemed distracted, almost.

"I'll put some clothes for ya on this shelf here." She said as she made her way to the door.

"That way I don't actually have to come in." She added with a chuckle.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.